PDMG - Prop Damage By Fantym
Easy Prop Damage system for those that feel the need for destruction.
--- Pending Update ----
I just a beta key and am going to update this and get it up on the workshop....
However the first copy you'll see on there should be the same as the last release, and may break as I update it, so be aware.
Video PDMG v3 :
* Option Menu!!
* Enable and Disable the Addon
* Choose the effect displayed when props are destroyed.
* Override Ragdoll Health
* Override All Props Health
* Calculate Prop health using Mass and Volume, Just Mass, or Just Volume
* Random Health Generation if not using the above.
* Auto-Heal Props - Amount and Interval
* When to show Props Health
* Prop Health when displayed will change from green to red based on health left.
* Break Constraints on Low Prop Health with selectable percentage
* Unfreeze prop on low health
* Prop Healing SWEP
* Spawnable Ammo Entity For SWEP
* Auto-Heal Players - Amount and Interval
* Auto-Heal NPCs - Amount and Interval
* Visual Color Damage - Enable/Disable in Menu
* Health Multiplier Option
* Option to disable damage to different addon's
Availible Via SVN:
Non-SVN (v3.5 ):
NOTE:Non-SVN Versions are not updated as often as the SVN
Fix as needed
Add more exclusions to list.
v4.20: Comming Soon, Just got the Beta.
Updated file structure, broke pdmg.lua in to 3 files
Fixed Break Constraints and UnFreeze so they can be disabled.
Changed SWEP to auto fire, 0.3 delay primary, 0.6 secondary
Updated the effect to come from the entity's center of mass.
Removed Unneeded print's and PrintTable's
Added Check Marks for Exclusions will add custom text box for more exclusions later
Added Health Multiplier Option
Fixed Several Bugs dealing with enabling and disabling of things.
Added Visual Color Damage Effect, can be turned on and off in menu.
Made a bunch of stuff local, and changed the file name
Added PHX Explosives and Explosive Barrel to default exclusions
NOTE: If there are any more that should be added please post the model or if it's an entity post the class and I'll add them to the list when I get time.
Added pdmg_exclusions.lua to the autorun directory
It has 2 tables, pdmgClassEx and pdmgModelEx if you add
anything to the tables it will be excluded from taking damages.
Added Player Auto Heal
Added NPC Auto Heal
Cleaned Up Code A Bit
Fixed Crash When World Entities Are Killed
(map entities ( func_ ) now do not receive health)
Optimized Code - A Lot of internal Changes
Added Option to Unfreeze Props at low health
Fixed Health Display To Center On Entity
Changed Text Style and Added Green to Red Fade based on Health
Added sv_tags ability to code
Added Ammo Entity For SWEP
Added When to show Prop Health
Added Break Constraints on low health
Added Prop heal Swep - Uses Standard Battery Ammo
Added Options Menu
And as always any suggestions are appreciated.