1. Post #601
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    5,019 Posts
    Well, there's no place for them to hide when it's all woods next to the road and the shoulder is barely wide enough for half your car :smug: I hate when they hide in driveways. Sneaky bitches.
    Stupid cops hide in the orchards in west Michigan, annoying as hell. Just cruising that wham they fly out of the trees at you.

2. Post #602
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    9,529 Posts
    Still, if you owned one, It'd be the most entertaining car that you can own.
    I'd hope with it being the Nismo version that they did something under the....hood? Or XXL batteries and motors.

3. Post #603
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    8,701 Posts
    triple A batteries
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

4. Post #604
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    9,529 Posts
    Naw man, D batteries.

Edited:

Rechargeable and everything.

Edited:

Holy crap that's bigger than I thought.

5. Post #605
    Fuck Bitches, Get Scritches
    April 2005
    1,319 Posts
    Whoooo... finally got my Carbon fiber Targa mounted. Leaks like a sieve, though. :s

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #606
    August 2009
    1,214 Posts
    well if it leaks, put the old one back on. last thing you want is water getting in your car when raining.

7. Post #607
    oh shit, it really says i payed 10.00. Im so fucked. im crying. we are gonna be poor.
    April 2005
    9,471 Posts
    i was talking about those pictures edthefirst posted. only the first picture had a guard railing, and that was because it was on a turn

Edited:

we drive these on highways and can still find places to hide them

Edited:

as you can see, they are quite visible.
    you're WA highway patrol? :o

8. Post #608
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    1,353 Posts
    you're WA highway patrol? :o
    sometimes. depends what mood i'm in...

nah, it was just for the schoolies week, catch all those speeding hoons. i'm usually with the dog squad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

9. Post #609
    oh shit, it really says i payed 10.00. Im so fucked. im crying. we are gonna be poor.
    April 2005
    9,471 Posts
    that's mad that there's a copper in these forums! and to rep aus too

10. Post #610
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    1,353 Posts
    yeah, better watch out, i might arrest all of you

11. Post #611
    February 2005
    879 Posts
    Come at me bro.

12. Post #612
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    1,353 Posts
    eh, you're all the way in america. waaayyy too much effort just to come at you, bro.

13. Post #613
    April 2005
    9,471 Posts
    still, lol western australia....
    back to watching kalgoorlie cops

14. Post #614
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    1,353 Posts
    oh fuck man, i met a guy in training that was from kalgoorlie. what a derro.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

15. Post #615
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    9,529 Posts
    Hey quit speaking Aussie, no one else knows what you're saying.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #616
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts
    Crikey and such
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

17. Post #617
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    2,681 Posts
    hosers
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #618
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    8,701 Posts
    sometimes. depends what mood i'm in...

nah, it was just for the schoolies week, catch all those speeding hoons. i'm usually with the dog squad.
    if you ever pulled me over and i wore a fp shirt would you let me go
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

19. Post #619

July 2006
    36 Posts

My first car, 6 years old and only 35000 miles, full service history and just had tax and mot. Nice car to drive I can get around 35-40 mpg in town and around 60-65 on the motorway so im very happy all around.

20. Post #620
    October 2009
    4,999 Posts
    *cough* cool rides *cough*

i mean sweet car
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

21. Post #621
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    9,529 Posts
    I'd drive it over my car.

Edited:

Sweet rims breh. Question, Are you supposed to be parked on the sidewalk?

22. Post #622
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    7,066 Posts
    I like cozier cars. Like almost at the point of being cramped but it's nice. I don't know, I also like small little houses and small rooms. I hate big roomy things

23. Post #623
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    3,941 Posts

My first car, 6 years old and only 35000 miles, full service history and just had tax and mot. Nice car to drive I can get around 35-40 mpg in town and around 60-65 on the motorway so im very happy all around.
    it looks like a different car from the doors back because of that side window
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #624
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    1,353 Posts
    if you ever pulled me over and i wore a fp shirt would you let me go
    nah, i like my job.

Edited:

Hey quit speaking Aussie, no one else knows what you're saying.
    Derro - australian slang for derelict, namely teenage kids you dress like trailer trash, start smoking and drinking when they're 11 and learn their abuse of narcotics from their drug dealer/alcoholic/government support relying parents. Often live in government housing or low budget, dodgy rep suburbs.
    International equivalents : Chav, 'gangsta', Adelay, Lad
    *emo kid walks past*
    Derro: Haii brahh, check out dat stupid fkn emo. Get im manh
    Emo: Fuck off you derro loser. Go smoke some heroine
    Derro: Yo brah what you say? Say dat to my face beetch. You wana start me ey?

Edited:

also kalgoorlie is a place if you didn't already know that.

25. Post #625
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    3,386 Posts

Pretty beat up, but shit, my dad is a stone cold bastard when it comes to negotiating for cars.

The guy originally wanted $2700 without coilovers, $3500 with.

My dad wore this kid down to $2500, with the coilovers, which I could pull off right now and probably sell them for $650 in less than a week.

Those are the wheels off my hatch by the way, I think they're staying on the car because the valve cover is a matching gold, like these wheels were meant for the car.

Edited:

I don't really want to drive it yet, the camber settings arent matching, and one rear tire has enough camber to clear the fender, but the left side, the tire is rubbing from not enough camber

26. Post #626

July 2006
    36 Posts
    Sweet rims breh. Question, Are you supposed to be parked on the sidewalk?
    You're not meant to but everyone does it, its a really quiet road so it's not a problem.

it looks like a different car from the doors back because of that side window
    It took me a while to get used to.

27. Post #627
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    5,529 Posts

Today was my 16th birthday, and I was expecting a PS3.
    This is a fairly nice alternative.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner Winner x 6Optimistic Optimistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

28. Post #628
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    8,701 Posts
    ewww them vents and spoiler

Edited:

but a great car none-the-less
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #629
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    9,529 Posts
    Loose all the doohickeys on the back, and the Faux vents, and then you've got a sweet ride.

30. Post #630
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    5,529 Posts
    ewww them vents and spoiler

Edited:

but a great car none-the-less
    I like the spoiler, but the vents, Racing sticker, and Fish badge are probably going to go.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Winner Winner x 1 (list)

31. Post #631
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    519 Posts
    Lose the lights too

32. Post #632
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts
    The lights aren't too bad. Not too much chrome...

Stock is better yeah but finding a set of stock lights will cost a lot, and they look fine for the time being. Lose the vents and the fish and you have a decent ride.

33. Post #633
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    8,701 Posts
    I thought the lights were stock vv
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #634
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    5,529 Posts
    Lose the lights too
    It's not really that bad since the chrome isn't very noticeable next to white paint.

35. Post #635
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    9,190 Posts
    Those rims look nice. Too bad the car is too low to actually ride on anything other than perfectly flat.

Living in Georgia is pretty good for driving. Living in the suburbs suck for it, but you can drive in any direction (except towards Atlanta) for about 30 min and have some of the best roads ever. Took these while I let my friend drive.

Basically these pictures for miles and miles.
    True that, I live in Douglasville, Ga. Great curves and beautiful views. As dangerous as speeding is, I love speeding on these windy roads.

36. Post #636
    July 2009
    921 Posts
    Figured I'd post some pictures up of my new(ish) car. She's a '93 Mazda MX-5. I've had her for about a month now, and last week I took her to a drift event. It was Santa-Pod's Drift What Ya Brung, to be exact. Here are a couple of snaps!

I'm aware I look ridiculously young in these pictures :D I'm actually 18, and the car is driven daily.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

37. Post #637
    Volkswagen and Cigar Aficionado
    October 2006
    2,849 Posts
    Holy hell, it looks like you're having an awesome time. How well did you do?

38. Post #638
    July 2009
    921 Posts
    Holy hell, it looks like you're having an awesome time. How well did you do?
    Not bad! Got loads of encouragement from other drivers which was fab. It was stupidly good fun, my first time out driving a RWD car hard aswell. The place where I was driving had a fantastic atmosphere, there were complete noobs like me to British Drift Championship drivers there in 600bhp+ competition cars, yet everyone mingled and helped each other out! Will be attending a lot more, and I have some nifty plans for the car too :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

39. Post #639
    Volkswagen and Cigar Aficionado
    October 2006
    2,849 Posts
    It's always good when a place has a good track atmosphere. I can't wait to run Autocross in my VW this summer, those guys are cool as shit, too.

40. Post #640
    July 2009
    921 Posts
    It's always good when a place has a good track atmosphere. I can't wait to run Autocross in my VW this summer, those guys are cool as shit, too.
    Atmosphere can make or break a track day imo. It really does matter.