1. Post #521
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,054 Posts
    i doubt it is; he links from ebay, he lives in England and the car in the background of the picture is driving on the right hand side of the road.
    And do they sell PT Losers and Chevy Astros in the UK?

2. Post #522
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    9,695 Posts
    Oh, that is an Astro in the background isn't it.

3. Post #523
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    1,353 Posts
    i would have no clue

4. Post #524
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    8,786 Posts
    PT Cruisers were sold in the UK at one point

5. Post #525
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,054 Posts
    PT Cruisers were sold in the UK at one point
    And they must have sold horribly because they were a hunk of shit that caught on fire.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #526
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    1,556 Posts
    My sister's boyfriend has a PT Cruiser. It's the special "Woody" edition, and from the 15 minutes or so that I rode in it, it seemed like a damn awesome vehicle.

It looks like a crock of shit, but the interior is very comfy and roomy. Leather, seat warmers, all that jazz. It had an incredible (stock) sound system as well. The engine sound from the interior was straight ballin', it may not be fast but it sounded fast and mean. She said it also got really good gas mileage (V6). It also had a considerably amount of miles on it, but it was still smooth as can be.

cool car 8/10 would drive

7. Post #527
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts
    And they must have sold horribly because they were a hunk of shit that caught on fire.
    I honestly don't think there is anything good about that car.

Took my driving test in one to get my license, as I was already ~18 months late getting it (I was supposed to get it at 16, got it at 17 1/2) I had to borrow the vehicle. Drove alright but not something I could get used to.

Have you ever said "I want a dodge neon that drives like a van, rides like a van, has seating that feels like a clown car with captain's chairs, and looks like Robosaurus chewed up a 40s-50s Plymouth sedan?"

Then the PT Cruiser is for you kill yourself.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner Winner x 7 (list)

8. Post #528
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,054 Posts
    The only plus that I can think of is that it'd be easy to clean since it's all plastic and rubber. Well, and it has an alright stereo. I found that one out when I was riding with my friend and Beasty Boys came on.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

9. Post #529
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    2,440 Posts
    Why would you buy an ugly car, that is the question.

10. Post #530
    December 2008
    610 Posts
    That your ride? You're linking from an ebay picture is why I'm asking.
    No, it is not, in a later post i explain that i don't own one as of yet, but later this month, or the start of May, i will.
    An 840 4.4l in Estoril blue to be precise.

11. Post #531
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,054 Posts
    Why would you buy an ugly car, that is the question.
    No, I wouldn't buy a Supra. PFPFPAPHAAHHAH
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #532
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    1,353 Posts
    No, it is not, in a later post i explain that i don't own one as of yet, but later this month, or the start of May, i will.
    An 840 4.4l in Estoril blue to be precise.
    that's like saying i have a gallardo, but i don't have it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

13. Post #533
    Fuck Bitches, Get Scritches
    April 2005
    1,323 Posts
    1989 Toyota Supra Mk3 Single Turbo (7MGTE)

I just got a carbon fiber targa for it. Will post pics after I wash it. ;P
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

14. Post #534
    November 2008
    1,993 Posts
    The rims just wreck that car.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #535
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,054 Posts
    Not everything should be chromed out and tyte yo.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

16. Post #536
    November 2008
    1,993 Posts
    Never said it had to be anything flashy, its just that they don't suit the car. Something moderately different, but not too out of this world would look good on it. They look like something from walmart or meant to be on a 4 door econobox car, it doesn't suit the sporty look of the supra.

Tires for the same model of car, different year though. I don't know what would suit it, I'm more centered towards muscle.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #537
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts
    Those are MK2 wheels. They wouldn't fit an MK3 because they are 4x114.3 pattern... What's wrong with stock wheels in the first place? I'm rocking some CRX phone dials on my civic and they look fine. Japfeiffer is rolling on the rims that came with his car, lightweight VX rims.

Maybe those aren't the prettiest stock rims on the MK3, but they get the job done and they match. Looks fine. Not every MK3 Supra has to look like a mean street machine.

Edited:

Although, if those are the steelies with the lookalike hub caps, I'd definately say switch to the aluminum rims. But the steelies + hub caps look so much like the actual alloys it's hard to tell.

nvm, I've just realised all the hub caps always rotate clockwise and the alloys are either way for directional use. You have counter-clockwise rims on this side so you obv. have alloys, not caps.

Edited:

Tires for the same model of car, different year though.
    What.

18. Post #538
    Fuck Bitches, Get Scritches
    April 2005
    1,323 Posts
    The rims just wreck that car.
    Because they are OEM. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY likes the "Sawblades"

1980s, baby!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

19. Post #539
    November 2008
    1,993 Posts
    God damn you got me.

Wheels

There, happy? Heheh

20. Post #540
    February 2005
    879 Posts
    Swirly rims are where it's at.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

21. Post #541
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts
    My first DSM looked exactly like that car. Same stock rims, same EXACT paint. It was a '90 Talon TSi AWD, 5-speed. It was a man's DSM and I sold it for $100 and a guitar.

...I wish I hadn't wanted to learn how to play guitar so bad.

Edited:

I always thought that was the coolest looking stock paintjob...

22. Post #542
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    3,941 Posts
    woo swirly wheels

s13 teardrops gogogo

23. Post #543
    August 2009
    1,214 Posts
    Put some alloys on that shit man.

24. Post #544
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    3,941 Posts
    thats an old ass picture

heres the newest one i have

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

25. Post #545
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    519 Posts
    Because they are OEM. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY likes the "Sawblades"

1980s, baby!
    I quite like sawblades, albiet from a different car :p

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #546
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    3,941 Posts
    those are c4 sawblades are they not?

There's a sick blue mini cooper in the orlando area with those, car is SOOOO FUCKING LOW.

he scrapes on pebbles

Edited:

best picture i could find on short notice

http://www.flickr.com/photos/idowerk...57626250627337

27. Post #547
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    1,353 Posts
    alcohol makes you appreciate wheels that much more
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

28. Post #548
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,054 Posts
    those are c4 sawblades are they not?

There's a sick blue mini cooper in the orlando area with those, car is SOOOO FUCKING LOW.

he scrapes on pebbles

Edited:

best picture i could find on short notice

http://www.flickr.com/photos/idowerk...57626250627337
    Do you live near Orlando? I used to live in Clermont, and I went to I-Drive with my dad to some tourist trap of a restaurant called "Salt Island". We collected a $400 dollar bill with Me, my Dad and his Girlfriend.

29. Post #549
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    3,941 Posts
    I live in Spring Hill, which is pretty much Brooksville. 50 miles north of Tampa

Edited:

about an hour, hour and a half from Orlando

30. Post #550
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,054 Posts
    It's so weird finding people that live or lived close to you. I met a Facepuncher that lived in Clermont. I said I didn't like Starwars and we've never spoke since.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

31. Post #551
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    9,695 Posts
    Heh my grandma lives in Perry, Florida. From what I've heard it's pretty...well, lots of Red necks. Actually I've got a lot of family on my dads side in that area.

32. Post #552
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    7,096 Posts
    Jupiter, Florida represent. It blows here, but at least I'm in civilization unlike... every else in Florida that isn't Orlando or Tampa.

Edited:

Yeah theres a lot of necks down here. Pretty annoying.

33. Post #553
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    3,941 Posts
    I honestly couldn't imagine living anywhere else other than florida. Maybe one of the carolinas but thats it. I love coastal areas, causeways, that shit. I dont know why. Plus no yearly auto inspections, smog, lax exhaust laws, no lowered car nazis that im aware of.

34. Post #554
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    519 Posts
    South Florida FTW.

35. Post #555
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    7,096 Posts
    Floridas great for muscle cars (that I don't have yet ) Just straight lines so thats where muscle shines with horsepower.

36. Post #556
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    9,695 Posts
    Oh yeah? Well Washington state has the only Rain forest in the USA. :smug:

And it rains a lot here. :smith:

37. Post #557
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,054 Posts
    We don't have fucking flying roaches in Tennessee (Palmetto Bugs), Plus people here speak English, not some Puerto Rican Spanish/English hybrid.

38. Post #558
    February 2005
    879 Posts
    We get tornados and hail damage all over our cars.

Best state ever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #559
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,054 Posts
    We get Tornadoes and hail damage all over our cars too

Tornado warnings are out tonight actually. Supposedly some strong tornadoes are being shit out of this storm.

40. Post #560
    February 2005
    879 Posts
    St. Louis just got hit pretty bad yesterday. Tornado went straight through the Lambert International airport.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Funny Funny x 6Winner Winner x 1 (list)