1. Post #41
    Ask Me About My VW Beetle Fetish
    March 2008
    9,721 Posts
    what's with the white sheets behind the windscreen?

2. Post #42
    All Plans Are Plan B
    September 2010
    2,495 Posts
    It's a screen shade. Prevents your car from getting too hot during the summer and protects the interior from sun damage.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #43
    May 2010
    3,141 Posts
    It's a screen shade. Prevents your car from getting too hot during the summer and protects the interior from sun damage.
    how do you like that car? do you regret not getting a 335?

4. Post #44
    I don't think they made an E46 335.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #45
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    578 Posts
    My 1988 E30 with an M52B28 engine (E36 328i), used to be a 320i.

Mods:
    -M52B28 engine
    -K&N 57i
    -G-Power Catback
    -Fintec springs (front only, car came with Mtech suspension stock)
    -E36 Steering rack
    -Powerflex front wishbone
    -LSD (just installed it last weekend, makes the car so much more fun to drive. It has 3.25 gearing which equals about 220-230km/h top speed, could do about 250 with a diff with longer gearing, as opposed to 170 with the 4.10 one that was in it before)
    -...and lots of other small things

Soundcheck (proper video coming in spring, I guess):

Old pictures from before I did the engine swap and with stock exhaust:

Winter wheels:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Germany Show Events Winner Winner x 16 (list)

6. Post #46
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    519 Posts
    That E30 is sooo sexy.

Here's my boring automatic Golf.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Friendly Friendly x 3Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #47
    All Plans Are Plan B
    September 2010
    2,495 Posts
    Prismatex is correct. There is no 335 E46. I would have to spend an insane amount more for an M3 and considering this is my first BMW, I didn't want to do that.

One day, I do plan on owning an M3 or some other luxury high performance saloon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

8. Post #48
    May 2010
    3,141 Posts
    I don't think they made an E46 335.
    sorry totally blanked on that one

Edited:

My 1988 E30 with an M52B28 engine (E36 328i), used to be a 320i.

Mods:
    -M52B28 engine
    -K&N 57i
    -G-Power Catback
    -Fintec springs (front only, car came with Mtech suspension stock)
    -E36 Steering rack
    -Powerflex front wishbone
    -LSD (just installed it last weekend, makes the car so much more fun to drive. It has 3.25 gearing which equals about 220-230km/h top speed, could do about 250 with a diff with longer gearing, as opposed to 170 with the 4.10 one that was in it before)
    -...and lots of other small things

Soundcheck (proper video coming in spring, I guess):

Old pictures from before I did the engine swap and with stock exhaust:

Winter wheels:

dude your car is fuckin awesome

I REALLY wanted one exactly like that but round here they`re all beat to shit, a mint condition one like yours is ballin

keep it clean!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

9. Post #49
    dude your car is fuckin awesome

I REALLY wanted one exactly like that but round here they`re all beat to shit, a mint condition one like yours is ballin

keep it clean!!
    Definitely. There's a guy where I live who has a black on black mint condition 325is that he drives around in the summer. Whenever I see it on the street, my heart skips a couple of beats. It's beautiful.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

10. Post #50
    April 2010
    2,236 Posts
    1995 E36 318i - I personally love it, and how I get 600km from a tank.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

11. Post #51
    IT WAS ONLY $1 SO WHY NOT BUY A TITLE?
    March 2007
    3,102 Posts
    1995 E36 318i - I personally love it, and how I get 600km from a tank.

I bet it has a sweet interior too. There's some sick cheap BMWs around here but I'm worried about repair costs. They cost up the ass to repair here.

12. Post #52
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    578 Posts
    I bet it has a sweet interior too. There's some sick cheap BMWs around here but I'm worried about repair costs. They cost up the ass to repair here.
    Shouldn't have many problems with them though if they have a 6 cylinder engine(>318i), they are rock solid unlike the 4 cylinders. If you want to get an E36 you should get one after 1996 as the ones before 1996 have a weak rear axle.

13. Post #53
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    2,593 Posts
    Hopefully classed as a cool ride:

Honda Prelude 2.2 VTI - Manual, 4 wheel steering.

Pretty damn rare in the UK, very nice cars indeed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Winner Winner x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #54
    All Plans Are Plan B
    September 2010
    2,495 Posts
    (To the posters above me) Glad to see I'm not the only Bimmer owner on here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

15. Post #55
    Bring the Noise!
    January 2007
    2,927 Posts
    That E30 is sooo sexy.

Here's my boring automatic Golf.
    I would kill for that car. I prefer manuals though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

16. Post #56
    September 2010
    128 Posts
    2004 Volvo XC70 T5

nice piece of shit ya got there

(User was banned for this post ("Trolling" - Orkel))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 19Funny Funny x 8Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

17. Post #57
    To repeat what I said in that thread you bumped to brag about your dad's Ferrari in:
    My car gets better gas mileage than your dad's car, has more room inside for people and stuff, and has a nice big roof for sporting equipment. It's great in the snow, which is nice when you have a job to get to every day, rain or shine. It's reliable enough to drive every day, and parts are easy enough to find that I can service it myself.
    Icing on the cake:
    I can grab my keys and go wherever I want whenever I like. You have to beg daddy to let you take the Ferrari into the driveway when your friends come over.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Zing Zing x 7 (list)

18. Post #58
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    2,681 Posts
    ferraris are overrated anyway, i'd rather have a slow car that I made fast than a fast car.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 16Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

19. Post #59

first ban of the new subforum
    nice

Edited:

ferraris are overrated anyway, i'd rather have a slow car that I made fast than a fast car.
    It's more fun to drive a slow car fast than drive a fast car slow.
    You know the feeling when you've got a really nice car in GTA but are stuck in traffic?
    That's how Ferrari owners feel every day.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

20. Post #60
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    578 Posts
    Exactly.

21. Post #61

oh and one other thing
    take your ferrari up into the middle of nowhere and take some pics for me
    oh wait you can't because you're 14
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

22. Post #62
    October 2009
    5,000 Posts
    im currently working for some surgeon mofo who has like 30 cars, has a shit load of ferraris BMW's Mercedes and other bonermobiles.

Showed me a picture of his garage,

i have a pic of one of his Ferraris that was in his small house garage.

23. Post #63

Oh, are you from Oceanside, CA, by any chance?

24. Post #64
    September 2010
    128 Posts
    oh and one other thing
    take your ferrari up into the middle of nowhere and take some pics for me
    oh wait you can't because you're 14
    actually 15 almost 16 plus im rolling more than a 430

the cayennes mine and mission viejo its like 45 min from oceanside
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Useful Useful x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

25. Post #65
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    3,941 Posts
    actually 15 almost 16 plus im rolling more than a 430

we dont give a shit about what your dad has and what he let you have

ask your dad to sell "your" car and get something you and him can work on together. It's a great bonding experience and it might make you less of a spoiled prick.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 18Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

26. Post #66
    September 2010
    128 Posts
    its called a 87 rx7
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

27. Post #67
    July 2009
    5,685 Posts
    I totally didn't expect that

But if there ain't any pics

Automatic bullshit

28. Post #68
    September 2010
    128 Posts
    who are you talking about

29. Post #69
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    3,170 Posts
    we dont give a shit about what your dad has and what he let you have

ask your dad to sell "your" car and get something you and him can work on together. It's a great bonding experience and it might make you less of a spoiled prick.
    youre an idiot im pretty sure this thread is about posting your cars
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #70
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    2,284 Posts
    youre an idiot im pretty sure this thread is about posting your cars
    You're an idiot I'm pretty sure; this thread is about posting YOUR cars. i.e. not daddy's
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9Zing Zing x 3Disagree Disagree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

31. Post #71
    actually 15 almost 16 plus im my dad's rolling more than a 430

fixed that for you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Funny Funny x 1 (list)

32. Post #72
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    3,170 Posts
    You're an idiot I'm pretty sure; this thread is about posting YOUR cars. i.e. not daddy's
    did you read his post?

the cayennes mine
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

33. Post #73
    did you read his post?
    didn't even notice that
    :10bux: says he's a total tool about it, saying "the keys to my Porsche" instead of "my car keys", for example.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

34. Post #74
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,033 Posts
    Even if I were a billionaire I wouldn't get my son a Cayenne for his first car. That's just beyond ridiculous.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

35. Post #75
    Even if I were a billionaire I wouldn't get my son a Cayenne for his first car. That's just beyond ridiculous.
    :10bux: says he wraps it around a tree or something like that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

36. Post #76
    All Plans Are Plan B
    September 2010
    2,495 Posts
    Hell I wouldn't get my kid much if I was rich. Make him work for it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

37. Post #77
    Hell I wouldn't get my kid much if I was rich. Make him work for it.
    Exactly. If I was buying him a car, I'd buy him something slow and reliable. Maybe a used Honda Accord or something.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #78
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,033 Posts
    :10bux: says he wraps it around a tree or something like that.
    I can't wait for the day I see a thread entitled, "So I totaled my Porsche..."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 11 (list)

39. Post #79
    Honestly, if I was that spoiled, I'd be embarrassed to share it with others. I'd just feel like a dick, like "oh look at how rich I am".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

40. Post #80
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,033 Posts
    That's exactly how these kinds of people act. Rich, spoiled little brats who flaunt how much money they have by being a dick all the time.

Edit: Oh wait, how much money daddy has.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)