1. Post #121
    October 2009
    5,007 Posts
    Sleepers are where its at!

I got blown out of the water by some guy driving a Nissan Primera, god knows what he had under the hood but once I heard his turbo spool up he was off like a shot!

He hadn't touched the exterior though, you'd have though it was an average, boring saloon!
    Drop camry engine
    Drop F430 Engine
    Swapsies
    put rice fag shit on camry
    HEY KIDS WANNA RACE @ mustang fags
    lols.
    (this would work i swear bro)

Edited:

the cars got 10500 miles on it and theres nothing wrong with it how is that unreliable also ferraris are liked for there speed can your car do 200+ didn't think so
    :frog:
    good luck getting over 70 in a residential area
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #122
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    2,593 Posts
    Drop camry engine
    Drop F430 Engine
    Swapsies
    put rice fag shit on camry
    HEY KIDS WANNA RACE @ mustang fags
    lols.
    (this would work i swear bro)

Edited:

:frog:
    good luck getting over 70 in a residential area
    I saw a vid of a guy who'd dropped some beast into a Civic. A guy in a Pontiac pulled up alongside him offering a race, he asked what the Civic driver was running, to which he replied "Just a lil 4 pot"...

He then proceeded to leave the Pontiac for dust. I'll try and find the vid...

3. Post #123
    February 2005
    879 Posts
    I never doubted that picture of him sitting in it wasn't real. It's more along the lines of him saying it's his, when really it's not. He's not even old enough to drive. There's no jealousy from me, I don't care much for Ferrari's, but that's not even the point. It doesn't matter what the car is, if it's not his then he shouldn't claim it to be.

Edited:

I saw a vid of a guy who'd dropped some beast into a Civic. A guy in a Pontiac pulled up alongside him offering a race, he asked what the Civic driver was running, to which he replied "Just a lil 4 pot"...

Pretty sure it was an S2000 or RSX engine, and the car sounded like complete ass.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

4. Post #124
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    2,593 Posts
    I never doubted that picture of him sitting in it wasn't real. It's more along the lines of him saying it's his, when really it's not. He's not even old enough to drive. There's no jealousy from me, I don't care much for Ferrari's, but that's not even the point. It doesn't matter what the car is, if it's not his then he shouldn't claim it to be.

Edited:

Pretty sure it was an S2000 or RSX engine, and the car sounded like complete ass.
    It could be the one, it's a white EG civic, just a few clips thrown together of him racing other motors and finishes with that clip.

5. Post #125
    February 2005
    879 Posts
    This vid.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

6. Post #126
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    2,593 Posts
    Yea that's the one! Why couldn't I find that so quick?!

7. Post #127
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    2,464 Posts

i love that video, the funniest part is that it's just a stock k20 w/ gutted interior

hondas=best bang for buck
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #128
    February 2005
    879 Posts
    DSM disagrees.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

9. Post #129
    October 2009
    5,007 Posts
    This vid.

oh man that was amazing at the end

10. Post #130
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    2,593 Posts
    i love that video, the funniest part is that it's just a stock k20 w/ gutted interior

Agreed, well not just Hondas. But Jap cars in general. Cars like the Toyota MR2 rev 3, Nissan 200SX, Honda Civic / Teg / Prelude, Mitsubishi FTO / 3000GT, and maybe a ropey Toyota Supra can all be had for peanuts these days and all offer around or more than 200bhp, ~7 seconds to 60 (or less) and fairly good reliability and a cheap price. You'll never get that sort of performance and reliability from most European cars and definitley not American cars.

11. Post #131

12. Post #132
    January 2011
    18 Posts
    I'm in class right now so let's make it quick.you guys are jelly and I doubt your friends have 200+ cars
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8 (list)

13. Post #133
    soy un perdedor
    July 2010
    4,344 Posts
    I'm in class right now so let's make it quick.you guys are jelly and I doubt your friends have 200+ cars
    My dad's friend, who he's known since higschool has over 400 cars, and owns Dayton Wire Wheels (gold d's homeboy.) His father in law is Rick Grant.

No one is jealous of your run of the mill production Italian sports car.

Also, does anyone else smell troll?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

14. Post #134
    All Plans Are Plan B
    September 2010
    2,499 Posts
    The ignore button is your friend.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

15. Post #135
    February 2005
    879 Posts
    You're actually the one that's jelly of my friend's 200+ cars since your dad's car is slow LOL

16. Post #136
    October 2009
    5,007 Posts
    You're actually the one that's jelly of my friend's 200+ cars since your dad's car is slow LOL
    yeah ferraris are really just all talk, i saw them gettin beat all the time by lil unmodded civics n shit. ferraris you are just paying for a name, not speed,

in other news austen is a faget
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

17. Post #137
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,033 Posts
    Jealous of a Ferrari? Funniest thing I've heard all day. It's an overpriced pile of overrated shit. It's not yours and we don't care how much money daddy has. Drop it and get out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

18. Post #138
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    578 Posts
    An old Mini that my dad and I rebuilt when i was 13 years old, too bad we didn't take pictures before we rebuilt it, there was more rust than metal and the whole interior was mouldy.
    The former owner forgot the car in an underground garage for 20 years and half of the car was underwater for a few years without anybody noticing...no idea how that could happen.
    The car's a lot of fun to drive, although it can be quite scary when it lifts a rear wheel when you're taking corners fast. :biggrin:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Germany Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

19. Post #139
    All Plans Are Plan B
    September 2010
    2,499 Posts
    What a cool car.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

20. Post #140
    January 2011
    12 Posts
    the cars got 10500 miles on it and theres nothing wrong with it how is that unreliable also ferraris are liked for there speed can your car do 200+ didn't think so
    10k miles? Ive got over half that much on my ATV.
    Once that Ferrari hits 300k miles, then tell me how reliable it is.

21. Post #141
    October 2009
    3,410 Posts
    10k miles? Ive got over half that much on my ATV.
    This.

22. Post #142
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    3,941 Posts
    well thats not really fair, i mean taking austen out of this whole thing, a ferraris engine is extremely high-strung and wringing the most amount of power possible out of that displacement.

you wouldn't expect a ej25 to last 300k miles making like >130hp/l
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

23. Post #143
    January 2011
    18 Posts
    198 mph sounds pretty fast to me
    http://www.conceptcarz.com/vehicle/d...17385&i=2#menu
    and im not a troll
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

24. Post #144
    January 2011
    12 Posts
    well thats not really fair, i mean taking austen out of this whole thing, a ferraris engine is extremely high-strung and wringing the most amount of power possible out of that displacement.

you wouldn't expect a ej25 to last 300k miles making like >130hp/l
    I would expect a stock vehicle to be reliable. Whether it has 130hp or 800hp, I would expect it, in stock configuration, to be reliable.
    My ej22 has 188k miles and I can expect 250k on it if I keep rallying it like I do.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #145
    April 2010
    1,039 Posts
    The amount of punctuation marks and periods and the fact that you can sling together a sentence that awesome and change so many subjects at once is pretty cool man your the grammar master

First off it's you're
    That's the joke.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

26. Post #146
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    3,170 Posts
    I'm not old enough to drive yet but once I am my first car will be my sister's old TSX any ideas for what I should mod on it?

Edited:

The amount of punctuation marks and periods and the fact that you can sling together a sentence that awesome and change so many subjects at once is pretty cool man your the grammar master
    Oh the irony

First off it's you're

And second off your first few posts were worse. one mistake usually doesn't constitute a joke

Edited:

That's the joke.
    you could have tried making it more obvious

27. Post #147
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    5,098 Posts
    Model: Toyota RAV4 Limited
    Year: 2004
    Miles/Kilometers: ~75,000 miles ~120,700.8km
    Modifications: GPS and Tape Deck Aux out (So pimp)
    Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_...2.80.932005.29
    Pictures:

Yay for shamelessly copying my post from the old thread.

28. Post #148
    Maintenance is a bitch on exotic cars. You won't drive that car 105,000 miles without serious issues and expensive repairs.
    Oh, and does it matter that your car can do 200? Unless you're on an oval, you won't get anywhere close to that.

Edited:

My dad has one of these:

Might be slow, but a hell of a lot more practical than a Ferrari.

29. Post #149
    January 2011
    18 Posts
    i dont think you understand it wont get 105,000 because its not some run of the mill toyota, and also my armada is much more reliable than that f150, ford is shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8Funny Funny x 1 (list)

30. Post #150
    February 2005
    879 Posts
    198 mph sounds pretty fast to me
    http://www.conceptcarz.com/vehicle/d...17385&i=2#menu
    and im not a troll
    198 < 200+
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

31. Post #151
    January 2011
    18 Posts
    throw on tubis thats what we got so 200+
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

32. Post #152
    soy un perdedor
    July 2010
    4,344 Posts

my dad's f22 can go 1500mph. he let me fly it once.

the bugatti is mine btw.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 31Agree Agree x 1Artistic Artistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

33. Post #153
    July 2009
    5,690 Posts
    You're an idiot

Edited:

@austen

34. Post #154
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    2,593 Posts
    I would expect a stock vehicle to be reliable. Whether it has 130hp or 800hp, I would expect it, in stock configuration, to be reliable.
    My ej22 has 188k miles and I can expect 250k on it if I keep rallying it like I do.
    Old Civics from back in '92 were making 100bhp / litre on the B16 engines and they will run forever.

35. Post #155
    Ask Me About My VW Beetle Fetish
    March 2008
    9,744 Posts
    My dad has one of these:

Might be slow, but a hell of a lot more practical than a Ferrari.
    I'd take a Ferrari if I could choose....

to sell it, buy the Ford and have lots of extra money :buddy:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 2 (list)

36. Post #156
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    2,464 Posts
    austen is thread king

37. Post #157
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    3,941 Posts
    i think austen is a pretty cool guy. eh drives his dads ferrari and doesn't afraid of anything
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

38. Post #158
    Ask Me About My VW Beetle Fetish
    March 2008
    9,744 Posts
    austen is thread king
    section king*

39. Post #159
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    2,284 Posts
    I would personally take the Ferrari... you sound kind of like a jealous douche if you try to explain why a crappy civic is better because it gets good gas mileage or how you'd rather drive your mom's minivan because it seats more people. If that's really how you think; get the fuck out of the cars section because you are retarded. That's not the type of shit car enthusiasts care about. We all know austen is a stupid spoiled shit, but goddamn, settle the fuck down.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

40. Post #160
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,033 Posts
    i dont think you understand it wont get 105,000 because its not some run of the mill toyota, and also my armada is much more reliable than that f150, ford is shit
    Nice joke. I don't get it.

Wait so you have an Armada AND a Cayenne? Prolly.