1. Post #3681
    August 2009
    6,180 Posts
    I buy Large Long, and I'm six feet, 205-210 pounds.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

2. Post #3682
    Premature Joculation
    April 2009
    7,859 Posts
    That's about my size, but I'm comparing to a sizing chart I found before I order.

3. Post #3683
    December 2010
    678 Posts
    so im eying up propper battle rip 65/35 poly cotton acus in woodland digital
    but theres also tru-spec 65/35 poly cotton ripstop but they're more like MCCUUs, cus it has buttons, in woodland digital
    and then theres also real MCCUUs but my local store is sold out / i don't wanna e-bay again

only thing is that propper battle rip is on predator bdu for 60, so i think i'll get that, and because i hear better things about propper than tru-spc
    oh and i prefer velcro and zipper :)

4. Post #3684
    December 2009
    13,334 Posts
    What are some pouches I should put on a MOLLE vest? So far I'm think 3 double mag pouches and a medkit/utility pouch. Anything else that should go on there?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

5. Post #3685
    >implications unpleasant
    June 2008
    11,000 Posts
    What are some pouches I should put on a MOLLE vest? So far I'm think 3 double mag pouches and a medkit/utility pouch. Anything else that should go on there?
    If you don't already perhaps an admin pouch or a dump pouch

6. Post #3686
    December 2009
    13,334 Posts
    If you don't already perhaps an admin pouch or a dump pouch
    I don't think an admin panel is really going to fit on a vest like this without taking up lots of MOLLE space I may need in the future for something more useful.

7. Post #3687
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    871 Posts
    I was thinking of getting the CYMA P1093-S while I wait to save up money for an AEG, just shoot cans in the backgarden for fun, maybe use it as a "Project gun", what do you guys think?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

8. Post #3688
    June 2010
    6,357 Posts
    I read that as "I'm saving up to buy a good gun so I'm going to buy a shitty one thus loosing money that I am saving".

9. Post #3689
    >implications unpleasant
    June 2008
    11,000 Posts
    I don't think an admin panel is really going to fit on a vest like this without taking up lots of MOLLE space I may need in the future for something more useful.
    Shit thats small.

10. Post #3690
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    871 Posts
    I read that as "I'm saving up to buy a good gun so I'm going to buy a shitty one thus loosing money that I am saving".
    Right, no matter what context this was put in, I will follow this advice.
    Cheers Kawaii!

11. Post #3691
    December 2009
    13,334 Posts
    Shit thats small.
    Well for Russian MOLLE it's pretty much either that for $110, a $350 flak vest with limited MOLLE space, or a $400 plate carrier.

12. Post #3692
    August 2008
    931 Posts
    No love for SMERSH.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #3693
    December 2009
    13,334 Posts
    No love for SMERSH.
    There's that too, but that's only good for Spetsnaz loadouts. For VDV loadouts you want the 6Sh92, 6Sh112 or the overly expensive MOLLE flak vests.

14. Post #3694
    PERKELE
    May 2009
    5,954 Posts

I need this piece, with the exact same holes and stuff, I already bought one but it was too small.
    I can find these pieces everywhere but from stores that deliver to finland.
    It sucks
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Finland Show Events

15. Post #3695
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    11,986 Posts
    Random question but do you guys think I could pull off a Danish SF loadout by simply switching my existing bdu and helmet cover to M84 woodland

Edited:

Here's the most recent loadout picture for reference

16. Post #3696
    December 2009
    13,334 Posts
    I think it would work. Danish SF use the C8 but close enough. It's not like it's unrealistic for them to have a C7.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

17. Post #3697
    August 2008
    931 Posts
    So I'm drooling over the KWA sr-10 right now, not sure if I should buy it. If I do buy it Im going to pack it full of upgrades.

However, I understand KWA makes a very fine product now. I have a KWA g36c, and most of the stuff in there didn't need to be upgraded. So I was thinking of installing a madbull v2 barrel, a mosfet, and a piston head if I buy it. So I guess my question is, what actually needs to be upgraded in a high end gun like that? The barrel and mosfet are a must I already know that.

18. Post #3698
    NYES SSSS SSSS
    June 2007
    3,413 Posts
    So I'm drooling over the KWA sr-10 right now, not sure if I should buy it. If I do buy it Im going to pack it full of upgrades.

However, I understand KWA makes a very fine product now. I have a KWA g36c, and most of the stuff in there didn't need to be upgraded. So I was thinking of installing a madbull v2 barrel, a mosfet, and a piston head if I buy it. So I guess my question is, what actually needs to be upgraded in a high end gun like that? The barrel and mosfet are a must I already know that.
    I have a SR12 and the only thing I'm not fond of is the range with .25. While I hate to say it, my upgraded combat machine outperforms it in terms of range. I've never had a single problem with my KWA and it is a VERY smooth gun, and very pleasant to shoot. I would personally think that you have a good idea of upgrading those things. I have a Madbull V2 Black Python 363mm in my Combat Machine with a Madbull 3-in-1 Ultimate hopup and it has a solid 3-4 inch grouping at 75 feet.

19. Post #3699
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    7,097 Posts
    I've got a problem. I went to an actual game today for the first time. I love airsoft. I love how you can basically fully replicate soldiers (I love milsim) But I went with a friend who was his first time too but out problem is, I couldn't tell if I was having fun or not.

They were a lot of, for lack of better words, total faggots. Almost everyone was either 13 and/or looked like they just got done playing Call of Duty. Knives, hatchets, kids with iron on patches falling off, wearing nike running shoes with abercrombie jackets, walmart guns etc.

There were like 3 people I didn't wanna hit in the face. PLENTTTY of people not calling their hits, in an attack and defend game the attackers don't fucking move and nothing gets accomplished.

It dosent have to be totally serious and I don't care about winning but come on. How do I actually have fun?

20. Post #3700
    August 2009
    6,180 Posts
    I've got a problem. I went to an actual game today for the first time. I love airsoft. I love how you can basically fully replicate soldiers (I love milsim) But I went with a friend who was his first time too but out problem is, I couldn't tell if I was having fun or not.

They were a lot of, for lack of better words, total faggots. Almost everyone was either 13 and/or looked like they just got done playing Call of Duty. Knives, hatchets, kids with iron on patches falling off, wearing nike running shoes with abercrombie jackets, walmart guns etc.

There were like 3 people I didn't wanna hit in the face. PLENTTTY of people not calling their hits, in an attack and defend game the attackers don't fucking move and nothing gets accomplished.

It dosent have to be totally serious and I don't care about winning but come on. How do I actually have fun?
    By ignoring everything you just stated. Seriously.

I hate some of that stuff just as much, but I don't let it ruin my fun. If you want, play hardcore milsim. See if that works for you. If not, then go back to playing just regular, fun airsoft, with regular, idiotic people.

21. Post #3701
    December 2009
    2,031 Posts

You get games like that, it's annoying, but it happens.
    For example we have a great site, but occasionally we get groups of 14-15 year olds coming from birthdays and stuff. In fact yesterday we have a group of around 10 of them, a few had brightly coloured hoodies on, the rest in normal trainers and stuff. Most took it seriously and played quite well.
    But there were 2 or 3 that weren't calling hits and going out of bounds in most games, so we ended up teaching them the hard way after a few warnings.

But you could just have a bad site. Airsofting is better than that, but I can't really moan, because many of these kids might stay interested in it, and it makes the sport grow.

22. Post #3702
    August 2008
    931 Posts
    that sounds terrible.

You need to go google around for some local forums and find a weekend pickup game innawoods. If you live in an area with a field like that chances are its popular enough where there are games like that. It's usually a slightly more serious event but way more fun.

23. Post #3703
    July 2009
    1,950 Posts
    Kill, you fill that uniform out really well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

24. Post #3704
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events