1. Post #521
    I can resist everything except temptation
    January 2008
    3,661 Posts
    Am I just really dumb or what?
    Try restarting steam.

I had the same problem, restarting fixed it for me.

2. Post #522
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    12,751 Posts
    This is one fun ass game! I'm so happy that Steam is doing F2P now. Champions and this are great.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

3. Post #523
    May 2010
    524 Posts
    I need help with trading. How much should I charge for some of these materials?

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/54...C3A9CDF81ED41/

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/54...DE38832913877/

4. Post #524
    April 2010
    1,780 Posts
    Check out the price on the auction house, and then slightly lower it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

5. Post #525
    February 2011
    2,113 Posts
    This is one fun ass-game!
    How I read that sentence.

6. Post #526
    December 2009
    8,349 Posts
    Did you guys hear about the Sega hack?

7. Post #527
    Saged, Hidden, Reported, Filtered & Called the cops
    June 2008
    4,283 Posts
    Did you guys hear about the Sega hack?
    no

8. Post #528
    December 2009
    8,349 Posts
    http://www.facepunch.com/threads/109...-million-users

1.29 million is a lot, chances are some of us SK players might be hacked. Change passwords I guess.

Edited:

Wait it logs on via Steam. What does that mean?

9. Post #529
    wug
    Tumornator 2: Judgement Day
    June 2010
    2,724 Posts
    Oh god. I was playing with some newer players (they had default gear, one of them had stun gun) and took the dangerous path that had millions of loot. About 5 waves of wolvers and those mending things, each one including about 5 of each, all of the newer players died so i spent all of my health except for half a heart reviving them. But in the end we got 2,000 crowns just from that run.

Edited:

Why did i spend money on 2 2-star weapons? I just need a 2-star sword, 2-star shield and 2-star armor but i don't want to upgrade because i've got my shield and armor at heat level 10 and they're pretty strong.

10. Post #530
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    14,108 Posts
    How do you guys tell if a piece of gear is any good or not? The "damage/speed/mana" bars don't do much help to me, because in a lot of cases they're the same as the beginning gear.

11. Post #531
    Appreciates Subtle Titles
    April 2009
    6,789 Posts
    Wait it logs on via Steam. What does that mean?
    It means we're in the clear.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

12. Post #532
    June 2008
    4,283 Posts
    It means we're in the clear.
    For the people who have Steam characters that is.
    I'm using my first SK character.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

13. Post #533
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    805 Posts
    My only problem (see: thing I find hilarious) is that in T2 in the industrial place, every single goddamn hallway is just a wall of fire thanks to those fucking flamethrower gremlins.

Minor inconvenience.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

14. Post #534

June 2011
    30 Posts
    Do we have a FP clan?

15. Post #535
    June 2008
    4,283 Posts
    Do we have a FP clan?
    Look at the OP.

16. Post #536
    I can resist everything except temptation
    January 2008
    3,661 Posts
    Do we have a FP clan?
    Read OP

Edited:

Fucking ninja

Edited:

Got a new helmet. :buddy:

It looks like shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Norway Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Friendly Friendly x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #537
    Memento audere semper- audaces fortuna iuvat.
    February 2010
    7,872 Posts
    I had a lot of fun playing today.
    The guild is awesome, I had a shield done by a clanmate and a material gave as a present by another.
    Everyone is talkative and friendly.
    I think I'll stick with you guys forever :unsmith:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Italy Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

18. Post #538
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    11,813 Posts
    Got a buy price of 3,500 at the auction house for an autogun. I think I got a pretty damned good deal.

Edited:

:toot:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

19. Post #539
    May 2010
    914 Posts
    If you really want to make money at tier 1, I've found going solo is a really good way. Taking on arena challenges alone nets you lots of cash. It's especially easy if you have an upgraded gun. You can circle strafe the mob of enemies easily.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #540
    Being Nice to people gave me this shitty title
    April 2011
    1,575 Posts
    Anybody need light shards by any chance?

21. Post #541
    Anyone else think the loot distribution system needs work? It pisses me off when I go to get a particular material and it always gets dishes to other people.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

22. Post #542
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    6,700 Posts
    Seems like this game is getting pretty popular with y'all, think I'll give it a go

23. Post #543
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    1,924 Posts
    Anyone else think the loot distribution system needs work? It pisses me off when I go to get a particular material and it always gets dishes to other people.
    If you really want mats go solo, you get every material that drops that way. Otherwise it is 100% random.

24. Post #544
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,697 Posts
    So I bought the starter pack today because fuck me this game is sweet. I thought I was going to get the spiral sallet (which I'll never use) and go somewhere else but this keeps me going.

I also got to lvl 8 with a friend today and bought the calibur recipe (only lacking swordstones)
    And I also had all the materials to make a Firotech Alchemer which I happened to have bought on level 4.

25. Post #545
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    1,924 Posts
    MAINTANENCE ALL DAY ERRY DAY

or just a few minutes today
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

26. Post #546
    April 2011
    1,575 Posts
    And I'd been right about to sell someone some energy.

27. Post #547
    June 2008
    4,283 Posts

half-assed attempt at guild photo with only 10% of the guild

28. Post #548
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,697 Posts
    I feel like I'm the only person around who plays with the Orange colour.

Also I like how the bomber set looks just like an EOD suit.

Edited:

Then again it is called "spiral demo".

29. Post #549
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    1,558 Posts
    Everytime you craft a new item does it have a chance of producing a uniqueness or only when you create the item without using a base item?

30. Post #550
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,697 Posts
    Everytime you craft a new item does it have a chance of producing a uniqueness or only when you create the item without using a base item?
    if unique stats from base items jump over then I think it doesn't. If they don't then you'll still have a unique chance.

Or so I think

31. Post #551
    April 2011
    1,575 Posts
    Shit, twice today I've let the offer of 100 CE for 3000 CR pass me by.

On one of those times, I even told the person they would be losing money. I should stop that and just buy from them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

32. Post #552
    hardest nigga around
    September 2008
    2,805 Posts
    I bought a fucking starter pack and got none of the energy from it. I then bought the 5 dollar pack, hoping that would somehow make me gain it, and still got nothing.
    So basically I spent 25 dollars and only got 1/3 of what I should have. I think this game hates me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

33. Post #553
    April 2011
    1,575 Posts
    I bought a fucking starter pack and got none of the energy from it. I then bought the 5 dollar pack, hoping that would somehow make me gain it, and still got nothing.
    So basically I spent 25 dollars and only got 1/3 of what I should have. I think this game hates me.
    That's a glitch, try rezoning/logging out/in.

34. Post #554
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    1,924 Posts
    GUILD FOTOS
    They're still being taken in Haven 3 right now if you missed it. Also we got hezzy in one of the photos
    I took tons more but these are the only ones with heaps of people

Right click open image for full size, I don't want to clog up your screens with images. Even if my resolution is a bit tiny.

35. Post #555
    July 2010
    4,096 Posts
    GUILD FOTOS
    They're still being taken in Haven 3 right now if you missed it. Also we got hezzy in one of the photos
    I took tons more but these are the only ones with heaps of people

Right click open image for full size, I don't want to clog up your screens with images. Even if my resolution is a bit tiny.
    of course you take it right as i log in so i'm standing on top of nystical

36. Post #556
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    12,751 Posts
    Are you taking another? I wanna be in one.

37. Post #557
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    1,924 Posts
    Are you taking another? I wanna be in one.
    Yeah you're in the swarm AH fotos and I think some others took some more in the advanced training hall entrance where we gangbanged random passerbys

Here we utterly swarmed and raped the haven 3 (and some people where in haven 54) auction hauses. None survived

once again there were tons more photos but I didn't upload them, these were the best ones. That's it for me for now, someone else I'm sure will be taking more photos in haven 3, lots of people are still there. Check announcements in the steam community page just in case someone decides to organise a proper photo event so we can get all 80 members swarming the fuck out of some place - might not happen, but who knows.

Also sorry wlzshroom it was tough taking photos in between chat bubbles blocking everything
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

38. Post #558
    June 2008
    877 Posts
    I'd like an invite to the guild! I'm Peepw in game!

39. Post #559
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    1,924 Posts
    I'd like an invite to the guild! I'm Peepw in game!
    Send a message to piyoko or sadbroe I think he's ingame right now and tell them your from FP (maybe give your FP user)

40. Post #560
    October 2007
    289 Posts
    Should there be some sort of list in the OP with FP names and SK names?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)