1. Post #721

June 2007
    134 Posts
    why do I keep making these
    I had to use one. Haha. It was to damn funny!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #722
    January 2012
    592 Posts
    I had to use one. Haha. It was to damn funny!
    Oh haha! I want to use the 6th one. Just got to figure out how to change my avatar. Why must i be such a computer idiot?

3. Post #723
    Bestest polish IFAPer
    February 2007
    4,959 Posts
    Possibly because you're on a mac.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Romania Show Events Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #724
    February 2012
    56 Posts
    :wtc:
    i have no reaction pictures for this
    I do:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Latvia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #725
    November 2011
    50 Posts
    I feel ashamed to have bought that Crosman PDW
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

6. Post #726

June 2007
    134 Posts
    Oh haha! I want to use the 6th one. Just got to figure out how to change my avatar. Why must i be such a computer idiot?
    Do you see that tool wrench next to your name on the top right corner? Click that and go to edit avatar.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #727
    January 2012
    592 Posts
    Do you see that tool wrench next to your name on the top right corner? Click that and go to edit avatar.
    I already did. It doesnt do anything for me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #728
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    4,778 Posts
    Just found this thread and I actually remember trolling these guys a few months before joining facepunch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)