1. Post #81
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    8,973 Posts
    If anything of that will come to me ( especially the business magazine subscription ) I will need to explain what is this stuff , and where it was coming from .

2. Post #82
    Dennab
    July 2010
    1,074 Posts
    You can download Mozilla Firefox free at www.mozilla.com
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Informative Informative x 31Funny Funny x 2 (list)

3. Post #83
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    8,973 Posts
    You can download Mozilla Firefox free at www.mozilla.com
    Woa , surely didnt know about that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Russian Federation Show Events Funny Funny x 5Dumb Dumb x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

4. Post #84
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    9,473 Posts
    1.Order shit
    2.Get shit
    3.Sell shit
    4.Order more shit and repeat
    5.????
    6.Profit!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Egypt Show Events Winner Winner x 16Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

5. Post #85
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    12,032 Posts
    That arrived fast
    Maryland to Massachusetts. It's also a new toy for my cat, I can just hold it above their head then they will jump and grab on to it.

6. Post #86
    March 2008
    217 Posts
    "The Science and Technology of World War 2" poster would be cool, but I don't want to scam a museum by saying I'm a teacher.

Edited:

oh cool you can download it instead

7. Post #87
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    11,281 Posts
    Almost everyone of these reguires that you're citizen of U.S.A

Edited:

Free blank DVD: http://••••••••fp3h4cx Is broken

Edited:

http://www.retailmenot.com/
    FREE Coupons

8. Post #88
    January 2010
    8,641 Posts
    Well, my free cane just came in. IT'S SO FUCKING TALL, IT'S A FEW INCHES SHORTER THAN ME. I'm going to have a lot of explaining to do when the other shit comes in. My mom thinks a friend ordered it as a joke when I opened the fucking tall package that the mail man brought to my front door.

It's a pretty nice cane though, it's larger than I thought it would be (63").
    You fucker. It took me three weeks to get mine when I ordered it. also mine had a handwritten name on it like some old lady signed it.

I use it to close my door from my bed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 24 (list)

9. Post #89
    October 2009
    3,601 Posts
    Guys, if you order the cane, if you don't want it or need it, try donating it to a charitable foundation? Even just donating it to a thrift store can make a difference.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

10. Post #90
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    15,043 Posts
    On the lockerz site, I was waiting for the redemption.

Well I had to shit real bad. So I ran upstairs and squeezed it out as quickly as possible. I sprint back downstairs and MY LRC WAS GOING CRAZY.

I got a pair of earbuds.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

11. Post #91
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2009
    3,379 Posts
    Guys, if you order the cane, if you don't want it or need it, try donating it to a charitable foundation? Even just donating it to a thrift store can make a difference.
    I use it to close my door from my bed.
    Oh, SO THAT ISN'T IMPORTANT ENOUGH FOR YOU? Jeeze, VLN is so selfish.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

12. Post #92
    June 2010
    2,731 Posts
    Fallout link says I have to pay $10. Screw that.

New link is here, if anybody wants it.

http://forum.i3d.net/full-games-demo...e-fallout.html

13. Post #93
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    2,702 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

14. Post #94
    Glod Menber
    Dennab
    January 2011
    3,249 Posts
    Can't, too rich for my blood.

15. Post #95
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    2,316 Posts
    Pretty much 90% of the stuff is US only.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

16. Post #96
    June 2009
    867 Posts
    I am so hungry that I nearly filled out the form for the dog food, then realized by the time it gets here, if it does, I'll have forgotten about it. I also don't have a dog, so awkwardness if it got here and I wasn't there to pick it up.

Wait a minute, there's a link to a free sample of Beneful on that heyitsfree site. Always wanted to try that....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

17. Post #97
    Valor
    September 2008
    19,546 Posts
    Ehhh 3 weeks I'll just pokerface when shit arrives.

Edited:

Salvation army/Red cross :love:

18. Post #98
    March 2008
    842 Posts
    I am so hungry that I nearly filled out the form for the dog food, then realized by the time it gets here, if it does, I'll have forgotten about it. I also don't have a dog, so awkwardness if it got here and I wasn't there to pick it up.

Wait a minute, there's a link to a free sample of Beneful on that heyitsfree site. Always wanted to try that....
    :wtc:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Funny Funny x 1 (list)

19. Post #99
    August 2009
    1,605 Posts
    beggin bits is where its at
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #100
    Meet the Pyro
    April 2006
    4,498 Posts
    I'd love it if someone could find me a free USB stick that actually arrives and if you're pure awesome a free subscription to Time

21. Post #101
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,706 Posts
    Good thing I live in the US.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #102
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    8,370 Posts
    ITT: USA only.

:saddowns:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Hungary Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

23. Post #103
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    6,140 Posts
    :patriot:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Zing Zing x 4Agree Agree x 2 (list)

24. Post #104
    March 2010
    1,091 Posts
    1. Order free shit
    2. Get free shit
    3. Never use free shit
    4. Throw away free shit
    You offer free hugs, can i have one of those?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

25. Post #105
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    6,140 Posts
    Here's another one:

Free thumb socks

I signed up for them and got 'em 3 months later. Oh well, now my thumbs will never be cold.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)

26. Post #106
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,671 Posts
    Here's another one:

Free thumb socks

I signed up for them and got 'em 3 months later. Oh well, now my thumbs will never be cold.
    How have I lived my life up until now without THUMB SOCKS?

27. Post #107
    Wait... so if I write anything here, it's going to show up under my name?
    December 2009
    7,496 Posts
    I remembered a megathread like this back in 08. Good times...

Thanks OP

28. Post #108
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    6,140 Posts
    How have I lived my life up until now without THUMB SOCKS?
    Don't get too excited. I mean they're badass and all, but they're like spandex and not knitted or anything like that.

29. Post #109
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,671 Posts
    Don't get too excited. I mean they're badass and all, but they're like spandex and not knitted or anything like that.
    :q:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

30. Post #110
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    2,615 Posts
    Ordered:

Cane
    Towel
    Soap
    Post-Its
    Scissors

What else should I get?

31. Post #111
    May 2009
    6,850 Posts
    Free one year subscription to Maxim. I signed up for it twice, once about six months ago, and again last week. Both times it worked.

http://www.totallyfreestuff.com/c/36089
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

32. Post #112
    January 2011
    835 Posts
    On the form for the free dice, it says to "fill out the form below". There is no form... Anyone else having this issue?

33. Post #113
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    12,032 Posts
    Free one year subscription to Maxim. I signed up for it twice, once about six months ago, and again last week. Both times it worked.

http://www.totallyfreestuff.com/c/36089
    Something tells me I should send this magazine to one of those idiots at school who sends mass text messages calling people homos.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)

34. Post #114
    March 2010
    4,435 Posts
    I got so many things off this list, my parents are going to hate me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Funny Funny x 1 (list)

35. Post #115
    June 2010
    2,748 Posts
    Aww the World War II poster requires you to be a teacher. I'd feel bad lying about that.

36. Post #116
    March 2010
    4,435 Posts
    Aww the World War II poster requires you to be a teacher. I'd feel bad lying about that.
    There are people, me being one of them, pretending to be blind so they can get a cane.
    Saying you're a teacher isn't bad at all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12Funny Funny x 2 (list)

37. Post #117
    June 2010
    2,731 Posts
    There are people, me being one of them, pretending to be blind so they can get a cane.
    Saying you're a teacher isn't bad at all.
    I said I was a Sophomore AP World History teacher, and they're sending it to me.

I can't imagine why I would need a blind person cane though. I mean, I own enough potential weapons as it is. Unless...I go all James Bond on this cane and hide knives and guns in it....

38. Post #118
    August 2010
    206 Posts
    I remembered a megathread like this back in 08. Good times...

Thanks OP
    It says you joined in 2009.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10Zing Zing x 2 (list)

39. Post #119
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    1,296 Posts
    I got so many things off this list, my parents are going to hate me.
    I have no clue how the fuck I'm going to explain getting a 62 inch cane.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

40. Post #120
    June 2010
    2,731 Posts
    Oh, the digital thermometer is for Illinois only. make a note of that in the OP!