1. Post #1
    October 2010
    15 Posts
    Hey, recently i made a model, compiled nicely, and looks good in the Half-Life Model Viewer.

But! In Garry's Mod it just gives me an error when i spawn it, and nothing spawns:

[@gamemodes\sandbox\gamemode\commands.lua:116] Tried to use invalid object (type IPhysicsObject) (Object was NULL or not of the right type)
    - Here is my QC file:
    $modelname "props/heart.mdl"
    $body mybody "heart.smd"
    $staticprop
    $surfaceprop "flesh"
    $cdmaterials "models/props"
    $scale 1

$sequence idle "idle.smd" loop fps 1

$collisionmodel "heart-phy.smd" {
    $automass
    $concave
    }

$keyvalues
    {
    "prop_data"
    {
    "base" "Flesh.Small"
    }
    }
    - Here is my VMT file:
    "VertexlitGeneric"
    {
    "$basetexture" "models/props/heart"
    "$bumpmap" "models/props/heart-map"
    "$surfaceprop" "flesh"
    }
    - I would really appreciate it if you know how to fix it.

Thanks!
    - Nikolaj

FIXED IT... i dunno how but i think it was becouse i added
    "$model" 1
    to the vmt...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Denmark Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    October 2010
    15 Posts
    oh my ******* god... This post has what? 30 views? i made it 2 hours ago, and i see posts made 6 minutes ago with 25915819512515258454612864646846 views and 645618648615816 comments!
    WTF!?!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Denmark Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    October 2010
    11,814 Posts
    oh my ******* god... This post has what? 30 views? i made it 2 hours ago, and i see posts made 6 minutes ago with 25915819512515258454612864646846 views and 645618648615816 comments!
    WTF!?!
    So you post THAT and then rate yourself agree and expect us to help?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Yanukovich Style
    Dennab
    January 2008
    2,888 Posts
    funny how new commers rate themselves and think they can stay anonymous raters
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Ireland Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    October 2010
    15 Posts
    funny how new commers rate themselves and think they can stay anonymous raters
    i was just lonely :(

Edited:

and wtf, now that its solved, you comment?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Denmark Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    October 2010
    11,814 Posts
    i was just lonely :(

Edited:

and wtf, now that its solved, you comment?
    No. No one here respects someone who rates themselves. You also rated me dumb, and I honestly don't care, but it just shows how much I SHOULDN'T help.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    October 2010
    15 Posts
    No. No one here respects someone who rates themselves. You also rated me dumb, and I honestly don't care, but it just shows how much I SHOULDN'T help.
    oki doki
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Denmark Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)