1st February 2011
Last edited by Grea$eMonkey; 30th January 2013 at 01:07AM.
Rules - Yes, we have some rules now.
1. All general forum rules apply here. Flaming, Trolling, Warez, Spam, Memes, Threadshitting or otherwise will result in a ban.
2. Do not release work that is not your own without giving the original author(s) credit.
3. Never leak someone else's work!
4. Post Lua questions in either the "What do you need help with?" thread.
Megathreads - Because we love tidy forum sections.
1. What are you working on? - Tell everyone about your silly WIPs and such.
2. What do you need help with? - Ask those questions you have that don't really deserve a thread.
3. Lua Scripter Hire/Recruitment - Stole mommy's credit card? Robbed your local Wallmart? Welcome to the hire thread.
Related Forums - These became their own forum. Use them.
1. Mods and Addons - If you're looking for a released script or releasing one that you've made, go here.
2. Gamemodes - Post your WIP/promotional gamemode threads here.
11th July 2012
It'd be really cool if you guys could use the help icon when posting help threads, so it's easier to tell help, requests, releases and developer information apart.