1. Post #41
    NEAT GUY
    January 2011
    18,242 Posts
    I don't give a damn what anyone says, they need to make Grindhouse 2, Grindhouse was such a cool theater experience.
    And Sin City 2.

Fuck, it feels like it's been forever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

2. Post #42
    This is -- excuse me -- a DAMN fine cup of coffee.
    August 2008
    8,693 Posts
    Sin City 2 should've came out like 2 years after the first.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #43
    February 2011
    25 Posts
    I thought the ending to Death Proof was one of the best things Tarantino has done. It was hilarious.
    But Pulp Fiction and Inglourious Basterds are his two best. Can't decide which is better.
    Rodriguez is kind of hit or miss. Machete was fantastic. His best other than Sin City and El Mariachi in my opinion. But all the Spy Kids films and Sharkboy & Lavagirl look pretty terrible. I wasn't a huge fan of the Mariachi sequels. The first few viewings they were okay, but then I realized they aren't that great.

4. Post #44
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    11,966 Posts
    Beard

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

5. Post #45
    Beverage Bandit
    November 2005
    19,202 Posts
    ooo from the set of Django Unchained I assume?
    I'm looking forward to it, but I'm a bit skeptical about Jamie Foxx playing the lead.

6. Post #46
    Annotated Reader Lapsed Pacifist
    December 2008
    10,787 Posts
    ooo from the set of Django Unchained I assume?
    I'm looking forward to it, but I'm a bit skeptical about Jamie Foxx playing the lead.
    I'm confident. I thought he was pretty good in Collateral.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

7. Post #47
    August 2011
    410 Posts
    once upon a time in mexico was horrible, I can't believe I watched it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5 (list)

8. Post #48
    Joz
    September 2009
    1,770 Posts

9. Post #49
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    8,190 Posts
    Well, based on the script    the role is very small. I'd imagine maybe 5-6 minutes of screen time   

10. Post #50
    Joz
    September 2009
    1,770 Posts
    Well, based on the script    the role is very small. I'd imagine maybe 5-6 minutes of screen time   
    Michael Fassbender's role in Ingloruious Basterds was small too, but along with Christoph Waltz he stole entire movie.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

11. Post #51
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    16,498 Posts
    The level of sciptwriting that this man produces is unbelievable

12. Post #52
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    8,036 Posts
    Bumping the thread for the official Django poster that was just released.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

13. Post #53
    December 2008
    10,787 Posts
    Bumping the thread for the official Django poster that was just released.
    Dear God, that is sexy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

14. Post #54
    Joz
    September 2009
    1,770 Posts
    I love how it's similar to that first fan-made poster:

15. Post #55
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    8,036 Posts
    Maybe they got the same guy to make it.

16. Post #56
    Joz
    September 2009
    1,770 Posts
    Official synopsis:

Set in the South two years before the Civil War, DJANGO UNCHAINED stars Academy AwardŽ-winner Jamie Foxx as Django, a slave whose brutal history with his former owners lands him face-to-face with German-born bounty hunter Dr. King Schultz (Academy AwardŽ-winner Christoph Waltz). Schultz is on the trail of the murderous Brittle brothers, and only Django can lead him to his bounty. The unorthodox Schultz acquires Django with a promise to free him upon the capture of the Brittles – dead or alive.

Success leads Schultz to free Django, though the two men choose not to go their separate ways. Instead, Schultz seeks out the South’s most wanted criminals with Django by his side. Honing vital hunting skills, Django remains focused on one goal: finding and rescuing Broomhilda (Kerry Washington), the wife he lost to the slave trade long ago.

Django and Schultz’s search ultimately leads them to Calvin Candie (Academy AwardŽ-nominee Leonardo DiCaprio), the proprietor of “Candyland,” an infamous plantation where slaves are groomed by trainer Ace Woody (Kurt Russell) to battle each other for sport. Exploring the compound under false pretenses, Django and Schultz arouse the suspicion of Stephen (Academy AwardŽ-nominee Samuel L. Jackson), Candie’s trusted house slave. Their moves are marked, and a treacherous organization closes in on them. If Django and Schultz are to escape with Broomhilda, they must choose between independence and solidarity, between sacrifice and survival…

Written and directed by Academy AwardŽ-winner Quentin Tarantino, DJANGO UNCHAINED is produced by Stacey Sher, Reginald Hudlin and Pilar Savone. The executive producers are Harvey and Bob Weinstein, Michael Shamberg, Shannon McIntosh, and James Skotchdopole. DJANGO UNCHAINED will be released in the U.S. on December 25, 2012, and internationally by Sony Pictures.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

17. Post #57
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    6,812 Posts
    Damn that's a sexy synopsis.

18. Post #58
    Joz
    September 2009
    1,770 Posts
    New official photos are here

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

19. Post #59
    A highly respected gentleman in Chernarus
    June 2010
    2,094 Posts
    Holy fucking hell, I just saw True Romance (written but not directed by Quentin Tarantino) and honestly it might just be better than Reservoir Dogs. It was incredibly fucking good.

Edited:

I've been on a binge for Tarantino lately and watched a shit-ton of his works and rewatched the ones I'd already seen.

Loved Jackie Brown, loved Death Proof, and I'll always love Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs. But holy fucking hell, True Romance was just so damn good.

20. Post #60
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    1,176 Posts
    Just found out that True Romance was written by Tarantino, I have seen it few years ago from TV and now I am going to watch it again

21. Post #61
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    6,098 Posts
    Spy kids was a good film for the time and it really kicked off the start of 3D films again, I think in the times now though it is a really bad movie. Robert Rodriguez is still a great director and I love his work. Machete is one of my favorite films because it relates the 21st century idea that illegal immigrants are terrible people and the works of Arizona's law enforcement. Its a great film and I suggest you all check it out if you haven't yet. Plus you see Lindsey Lohan's tits
    But she's gross.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #62
    December 2008
    10,787 Posts
    Just found out that True Romance was written by Tarantino, I have seen it few years ago from TV and now I am going to watch it again
    He also wrote Natural Born Killers, but Oliver Stone did make some revisions, I believe.

23. Post #63
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    3,723 Posts
    a new poster of Machete Kills. And Lady Gaga is starring in it.

24. Post #64
    December 2008
    10,787 Posts
    Is she wearing...a dog?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)