YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    http://www.fromsport.com/v-0/18/12/v-181310.html

Eh, another one
    http://www.soccertvlive.net/watch/49...s-belfort.html

Wow, hd, sorry if it seems if i just keep editing my post
    http://wtflive.tv/index1.html

Edited:

Sweet, Jones beat badder
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Useful Useful x 2 (list)

2. Post #42
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    3,193 Posts
    Jones gets the title shot now......wow.

3. Post #43
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    6,201 Posts
    Holy fuck I couldn't believe that.
    I had no idea Rashad was injured.

I love Shogun and Bones, but fuck...
    This fight is going to be fucking amazing, but Bones has all the tools and more to win.

4. Post #44
    July 2009
    733 Posts
    Eh, Griffin and Franklin fight is boring imo.

Edited:

Finally, it begins!

Edited:

HOLY SHIT, SILVA KNOCKED OUT BELFORT
    /c

5. Post #45
    Dennab
    April 2010
    5,256 Posts
    Are you fucking kidding?

Edited:

didnt anyone else just see that shit

Edited:

Man fuck Silva is so dangerous but jesus I wanted that fight to go on longer
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

6. Post #46
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    749 Posts
    ha that was quick

7. Post #47
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    5,014 Posts
    God damn silva rubbing his vasaline on himself
    god damn snake
    didnt need it anyway

8. Post #48
    July 2009
    733 Posts
    Silva is a crazed beast, 'nuff said.

9. Post #49
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    3,193 Posts
    Yeah, front kicks are VERY hard to get up to the face. You use them to hurt their chest or legs, or more commonly, sorta push them away. That was sooooo fucking nasty!

10. Post #50
    I play the electric violin on desolation row
    March 2005
    2,578 Posts
    well I made some good money tonight. Lost $10 on Omi though, that was disappointing.

11. Post #51
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    January 2006
    5,218 Posts
    Yeah, front kicks are VERY hard to get up to the face. You use them to hurt their chest or legs, or more commonly, sorta push them away. That was sooooo fucking nasty!
    It's actually really easy to get a front kick up to head level.

However, it's extremely hard to be accurate with them. You have to be at the perfect distance, too close and you hit their body, too far and there's no power to it. They also put you at risk of being taken down.

The fact that Silva was able to gauge distance so perfectly that he kicked Belfort directly in the button of the chin is amazing. There truly isn't a more accurate striker in the UFC.

12. Post #52
    November 2007
    1,161 Posts
    Saw it all, Shit was awesome!
    Edit: The kick was utterly awesome

13. Post #53
    September 2009
    2,247 Posts
    what a front kick.

i just got home didnt get to see the Kid fight, did he look good?

i dont like Jon Jones but i have to admit he's fighter, him against Shogun will be a good one.

14. Post #54
    March 2005
    2,578 Posts
    what a front kick.

i just got home didnt get to see the Kid fight, did he look good?

i dont like Jon Jones but i have to admit he's fighter, him against Shogun will be a good one.
    He looked average. Johnson looked incredible though

15. Post #55
    August 2009
    2,061 Posts
    Holy fuck I couldn't believe that.
    I had no idea Rashad was injured.

I love Shogun and Bones, but fuck...
    This fight is going to be fucking amazing, but Bones has all the tools and more to win.
    AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    oH MAN YOU ARE FUNNY
    jon jones is going to beat shogun!?

AHSHDASGDHASGAHHAhAhAHAHAHAHAHAAh
    this is comedy ladies and gentlemen
    okay, a division one wrestler who has fought NO top contenders is going to beat a man who's fighting style moniker is "escape and rape"
    look dude, i dunno how old you are or how long you've been watching MMA, but around here, D1 wrestlers with "unorthodox" striking styles (see: fighting sub par striking competition) don't beat legendary muay thai artists who are also one of the world's best grapplers.

Edited:

It's actually really easy to get a front kick up to head level.

However, it's extremely hard to be accurate with them. You have to be at the perfect distance, too close and you hit their body, too far and there's no power to it. They also put you at risk of being taken down.

The fact that Silva was able to gauge distance so perfectly that he kicked Belfort directly in the button of the chin is amazing. There truly isn't a more accurate striker in the UFC.
    it's not hard to be accurate with front kicks, jesus christ you are retarded
    and no, front kicks don't put you at risk of being taken down.
    leave explaining combat sports to the people who actually participate in combat sports
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

16. Post #56
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    749 Posts
    oH MAN YOU ARE FUNNY

okay, a division one wrestler who has fought NO top contenders is going to beat a man who's fighting style moniker is "escape and rape"
    look dude, i dunno how old you are or how long you've been watching MMA, but around here, D1 wrestlers with "unorthodox" striking styles (see: fighting sub par striking competition) don't beat legendary muay thai artists who are also one of the world's best grapplers.

Edited:

leave explaining combat sports to the people who actually participate in combat sports
    lol be careful guys! we got an expert here!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

17. Post #57
    September 2009
    2,247 Posts
    hes got sick jits!

18. Post #58
    August 2009
    2,061 Posts
    the sickest
    nah but for reals NOR CAL FIGHTING ALLIANCE REPRESENT NCFA 4 LIFE

19. Post #59
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    5,014 Posts
    the sickest
    nah but for reals NOR CAL FIGHTING ALLIANCE REPRESENT NCFA 4 LIFE
    not sure if serious

20. Post #60
    March 2005
    2,578 Posts
    oH MAN YOU ARE FUNNY

I think it'll be more competitive than I think you think it will. In fact, if the betting lines are good, I will bet some money on Jones.

21. Post #61
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    6,201 Posts
    SickJits.
    I love Shogun more than any grown man should Admit, he's my favourite fighter.

Fact time:
    Shogun has bad TDD. Jones has great Takedowns.
    Shogun has good sweeps. Bones has great top control.
    Shogun has amazing striking. Bones has a big enough brain not to strike with Shogun and will range him out and look to take him down.
    No contenders? He humiliated Bader. Selective Memory.

Bones is a stylistic pain for Shogun.
    Sickjits, don't talk like you know your arse from your elbow when all you can see is pathetic delusion.

Anderson's KO was fucking sick.

22. Post #62
    March 2005
    2,578 Posts
    Plus Shogun is coming off of another surgery

23. Post #63
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    6,201 Posts
    Plus Shogun is coming off of another surgery
    This is the most worrying thing of all.
    Given how sluggish he was in the Forrest fight, the threat of a similar performance is realistic. He can't afford that against a young buck like Bones.

24. Post #64
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    January 2006
    5,218 Posts
    Um, I've been doing MMA for quite some time, child.

Front kicks are not hard to land. However, they become more difficult to land as your target gets higher. It's easy to put a front kick in someone's gut, a little harder to hit the chest, and much more difficult to actually connect with their head. A standard front kick to the body leaves you on a fairly stable base, but going for the head leaves you wide ass open for takedowns.

I know I didn't exactly clarify that I was talking about front kicks to the head specifically, but any hoodlum with half a brain and a basic understanding of the concept of context would have understood that I was talking about front head kicks.

Also, I remember you being fat. I seriously doubt you know anything about kicking anyone in the head.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Zing Zing x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

25. Post #65
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    966 Posts
    I fucking fell asleep watching this. Got to Jones vs Bader and then it was lights out. Can I watch the title fight anywhere?

26. Post #66
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    6,201 Posts
    Try MMA core

"You're next"

27. Post #67
    Dennab
    April 2010
    5,256 Posts
    Man fuck Jon Jones, I hope he gets hit by a car or something.

Everyone is praising him as the next best thing in MMA, but he actually hasn't fought anyone noteworthy other than Bader.

Let's look at the biggest names in his career thus far:

Brandon Vera - overrated chump

Matt Hamill - Solid wrestler, but will never be a contender.

Stephen Bonnar - The gatekeeper. The can of cans.

The rest of his career is a bunch of easy wins over no-namers from league jumping.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)