1. Post #4481
    Huge faggot
    May 2010
    3,389 Posts
    Heavy actually is very close to Ork. He likes MORE DAKKA!, has LOUD voice and angry.
    quit posting

forever
    Edit: page king.

thors hammer, do it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Dumb Dumb x 2Informative Informative x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

2. Post #4482
    January 2010
    3,156 Posts
    Once again you have made another great sketch for a cool idea. What program do you use to make your drawings?
    SAI, I'm too lazy to use my copy of photoshop for drawing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Informative Informative x 4 (list)

3. Post #4483
    June 2010
    1,216 Posts
    SAI, I'm too lazy to use my copy of photoshop for drawing.
    I feel the same was sometimes, cause my bootleg copy of Photoshop takes about 20 minuets to open...

Edited:

SAI really is a great tool to use.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Informative Informative x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4484
    February 2010
    1,186 Posts

despite the look of the metal and wood handle (which are not finished or good looking)
    I'm working on the heated effect for my fire pecker, which I think is almost finished (need to uv it too)
    I'm not making it for the branding iron. it's just a test.

the Pecker!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Brazil Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3Agree Agree x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

5. Post #4485
    December 2010
    1,134 Posts
    can anyone give me a model of the pyro's purse or tell me where it is in GFCs
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

6. Post #4486
    February 2010
    1,186 Posts
    can anyone give me a model of the pyro's purse or tell me where it is in GFCs
    on model/props_gameplay
    it's on the uniform lockers model.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Brazil Show Events Useful Useful x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #4487
    June 2010
    1,216 Posts
    What ever happened to that cupid bow that someone made right around valentines day?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

8. Post #4488

April 2010
    3,459 Posts

despite the look of the metal and wood handle (which are not finished or good looking)
    I'm working on the heated effect for my fire pecker, which I think is almost finished (need to uv it too)

the Pecker!
    How did you make that twisted effect on the shaft?

9. Post #4489
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    2,424 Posts

Uv mapping time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Poland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

10. Post #4490
    ZOEY SMITH
    November 2010
    3,880 Posts
    How did you make that twisted effect on the shaft?
    Sketchup.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #4491
    I LOVE ANIME AND MAGICAL GIRLS BUT DONT TELL ANYONE
    January 2008
    11,711 Posts
    well i scrapped the idea of custom normal map, and flat_normal fixed a lot of lighting errors and crap

also removed AO map cause it was completely useless

it's actually ready, just some small stuff
    oh and a nap
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Poland Show Events Winner Winner x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #4492
    November 2010
    2,797 Posts
    YES!

Another Viking helmet! Oh joy! Being from Denmark, I HAVE to love it, and if you submit it and it make it into the game, it's the first hat I might use over my Tyrant's Helmet.

While we're at it, I'd like to bring the suggestion up again of Mjöllnir, Hammer of Lightning. That's the weapon carried by the god Thor is Norse mythology, which was the original religion of Vikings. Obviously as a Soldier unlock.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 4Winner Winner x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

13. Post #4493

September 2009
    3,264 Posts
    Reminds me of something I tried to do an emporium back
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Israel Show Events

14. Post #4494
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    810 Posts
    YES!

Another Viking helmet! Oh joy! Being from Denmark, I HAVE to love it, and if you submit it and it make it into the game, it's the first hat I might use over my Tyran'ts Helmet.

While we're at it, I'd like to bring the suggestion up again of Mjöllnir, Hammer of Lightning. That's the weapon worn by the god Thor is Norse mythology, which was the original religion of Vikings. Obviously as a Soldier unlock.

I think it won't, since Dovahkiin uses it in Skyrim.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Brazil Show Events

15. Post #4495
    October 2008
    744 Posts
    I still want the flip down effect. :frown:

16. Post #4496
    November 2010
    2,797 Posts
    I think it won't, since Dovahkiin uses it in Skyrim.
    That helmet design is used in MANY games, I doubt one game will stand in the way.

Beside, the Bioshock needle made it in.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Denmark Show Events

17. Post #4497
    I LOVE ANIME AND MAGICAL GIRLS BUT DONT TELL ANYONE
    January 2008
    11,711 Posts
    I still want the flip down effect. :frown:
    gee i want it even more than you

but I just don't know how to make it come true
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Poland Show Events

18. Post #4498
    December 2010
    1,134 Posts
    on model/props_gameplay
    it's on the uniform lockers model.
    thanks but i need one that's not bonded to the locker. i'm trying to make a misc item.

19. Post #4499
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    810 Posts
    That helmet design is used in MANY games, I doubt one game will stand in the way.

Beside, the Bioshock needle made it in.
    I just hope it's not a promotional item if it gets in

inb4 Dovahkiin helmet for 2 refined
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Brazil Show Events Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

20. Post #4500
    Human Garbage
    June 2008
    9,722 Posts

the Pecker!
    dont you mean poker?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

21. Post #4501
    June 2010
    1,216 Posts
    dont you mean poker?
    I dunno, "the pecker" sounds more interesting than "the poker"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4 (list)

22. Post #4502
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    6,276 Posts
    What ever happened to that cupid bow that someone made right around valentines day?
    Me and my friend made that. We contributed it, but it never got in.

Enough with Stephen Stills, been working on a new Pyro pack inspired by the Poltergust request.

THE HAUNTED CLEANING LADY PACK

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

23. Post #4503
    June 2010
    1,216 Posts

Enough with Stephen Stills, been working on a new Pyro pack inspired by the Poltergust request.

That flamethrower looks sweet. Good job!

Also, did you ever release that bow? If not, would you mind doing so?

24. Post #4504

April 2010
    3,459 Posts

Quick blade practice
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

25. Post #4505
    ZOEY SMITH
    November 2010
    3,880 Posts

Quick blade practice
    Make something out of it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

26. Post #4506
    Puuurple
    May 2008
    14,739 Posts
    Definitely better than the FPSB one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 18Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

27. Post #4507
    Puuurple
    May 2008
    14,739 Posts
    snip oh god
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 11Funny Funny x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

28. Post #4508
    Tyrannosaur Fisherman Extraordinaire (Not Game Fish)
    May 2009
    4,819 Posts
    Like a GUN.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

29. Post #4509
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    3,165 Posts
    Like a GUN.
    Like a BOSS.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 9Useful Useful x 2 (list)

30. Post #4510
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    February 2007
    13,269 Posts

The problem I see with this, is that it would be like the Targe.
    With this equipped, the main thing that makes Pyro a pyro is removed.

With Demoman's targe replacing his sticky launcher, he would still have his nade launcher as an explosives weapon... Pyro could however equip a set so he has no flamebased weapons what so ever with this equipped.

Edited:

This is for example one of the many reasons I think lightning/ice/water based weapons replacing Pyro's flamethrower is retarded.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

31. Post #4511
    Huge faggot
    May 2010
    3,389 Posts
    YES!

Another Viking helmet! Oh joy! Being from Denmark, I HAVE to love it, and if you submit it and it make it into the game, it's the first hat I might use over my Tyrant's Helmet.

While we're at it, I'd like to bring the suggestion up again of Mjöllnir, Hammer of Lightning. That's the weapon worn by the god Thor is Norse mythology, which was the original religion of Vikings. Obviously as a Soldier unlock.

My post, top of the page.

Edited:

Uv mapping time.
    Finish it, i NEED it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #4512

April 2010
    3,459 Posts
    YES!

I did make a thor-ish hammer, not really detailed its more of a block.

33. Post #4513
    November 2010
    2,797 Posts
    I did make a thor-ish hammer, not really detailed its more of a block.
    Well, at least you said Thor-ish, because that design really isn't used by the real Thor, but rather by that wannabe superhero Thor.

I'd much rather see someone do the anicent and "real" version of Mjöllnir. It's not that your model or design is bad, it's just that it isn't based on the real Thor's hammer, which I'd personally prefer by far :(

34. Post #4514
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    776 Posts

whew! It's a good thing you put "This concept is for private use" I was about to steal it, and model it! Guess I can't now. Drats
    /sarcasm
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

35. Post #4515
    Human Garbage
    June 2008
    9,722 Posts

if i wanted to, i would model it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 2 (list)

36. Post #4516
    ZOEY SMITH
    November 2010
    3,880 Posts
    whew! It's a good thing you put "This concept is for private use" I was about to steal it, and model it! Guess I can't now. Drats
    Be defiant and rebel against the order to obey.

Do it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #4517

April 2010
    3,459 Posts
    Well, at least you said Thor-ish, because that design really isn't used by the real Thor, but rather by that wannabe superhero Thor.

I'd much rather see someone do the anicent and "real" version of Mjöllnir. It's not that your model or design is bad, it's just that it isn't based on the real Thor's hammer, which I'd personally prefer by far :(
    If you could give me some reference images i could give it a shot.

38. Post #4518
    November 2010
    2,797 Posts
    If you could give me some reference images i could give it a shot.
    http://www.facepunch.com/threads/105...1#post28461170

That's some references. Keep the hammer heads shape, the handles shape, and the either runic engravings or ornament patterns in mind when making it. If you want even more references, you could always wikipedia or google Mjöllnir. There aren't really one "true" design for Mjöllnir, but all the ancient relics generally have the weird shape and runes/ornaments in commen.

39. Post #4519
    February 2011
    2,470 Posts
    YES!

The media always distorts what really happened to make it more interesting- I'd always heard from books, comics, TV, even the internet, that Thor carried Mjollnir, and, ya' know, used it to hit stuff. But all this time, it was just a myth blown up by our distorted view of the past; here, from the mouth of a man who knows his facts, finally the truth is revealed. Though...I don't quite understand, actually, how did he wear it? Was it, like, a huge-ass earring? Was it like a necklace, or was it the original tie? So many possibilites, I just don't know what to believe anymore...

Quick blade practice
    Like a GUN.
    Like a BOSS.
    Or, you know, like a sword? Food for thought...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

40. Post #4520
    September 2009
    2,248 Posts
    if i wanted to, i would model it.
    i don't want you to either, it would look horribly out of place in the tf2niverse
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)