1. Post #321
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    12,065 Posts
    Am I the only one who really hate how Andrew Garfield looks? I just want to hit him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 7Funny Funny x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

2. Post #322
    November 2009
    2,821 Posts
    Man that Edward Cullen hair cut is brutal.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

3. Post #323
    August 2011
    410 Posts
    Am I the only one who really hate how Andrew Garfield looks? I just want to hit him.
    post a pic of yourself
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

4. Post #324
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    10,140 Posts
    post a pic of yourself
    Yes clearly people aren't allowed to judge anything unless they themselves are or can do better.

Obligatory analogy: You don't have to be a good cook to know food tastes like shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

5. Post #325
    August 2011
    410 Posts
    Yes clearly people aren't allowed to judge anything unless they themselves are or can do better.

Obligatory analogy: You don't have to be a good cook to know food tastes like shit
    post a pic of yourself
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

6. Post #326
    the fuck is this?
    November 2009
    7,175 Posts
    sample of the soundtrack

sounds promising.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

7. Post #327
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    10,140 Posts
    sample of the soundtrack

sounds promising.
    Has a bit of an Amon Tobin feel to it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

8. Post #328
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    12,065 Posts
    post a pic of yourself
    how is that in any way relevant?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

9. Post #329
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    12,175 Posts
    David Fincher reveals his opening sequence for the movie should be have directed. Which was to say, pretty close

My impression what Spider-Man could be is very different from what Sam [Raimi] did or what Sam wanted to do. I think the reason he directed that movie was because he wanted to do the Marvel comic superhero. I was never interested in the genesis story. I couldn't get past a guy getting bit by a red and blue spider. It was just a problem… It was not something that I felt I could do straight-faced. I wanted to start with Gwen Stacy and the Green Goblin, and I wanted to kill Gwen Stacy.

The title sequence of the movie that I was going to do was going to be a ten minute — basically a music video, an opera, which was going to be the one shot that took you through the entire Peter Parker [backstory]. Bit by a radio active spider, the death of Uncle Ben, the loss of Mary Jane, and [then the movie] was going to begin with Peter meeting Gwen Stacy. It was a very different thing, it wasn't the teenager story. It was much more of the guy who's settled into being a freak.
    http://io9.com/5869055/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Singapore Show Events

10. Post #330
    December 2010
    6,431 Posts
    I have a feeling this movie is going to be bad. Just leave spider-man alone please, the first two movies captured the comic book theme perfectly, we don't need some gritty spiderman movie.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

11. Post #331
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    6,993 Posts
    I think they're trying to turn it into the new Batman or Superman, with several different versions spanning over the years. However they shouldn't have done another origin story.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events

12. Post #332
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,831 Posts
    I think they're trying to turn it into the new Batman or Superman, with several different versions spanning over the years. However they shouldn't have done another origin story.
    I hate it when they focus way too much on the origins of the superhero (aka 100% of the modern superhero movies)

I just wish they'd make a movie where spiderman was already a hero. Everyone knows how it happened, so you don't really need to explain it every time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #333
    Stay Rusty
    April 2005
    12,285 Posts
    For those that want to know how the movie ends. It was rumored for awhile, but a new line of lego toys just confirmed it

spidery vs lizard in oscorp, and lizard guy somehow turns a team of swat guys into lizards as well during the fight.   

idk sounds cool i guess but somehow i'm just not really interested in this movie anymore.

14. Post #334
    the fuck is this?
    November 2009
    7,175 Posts
    For those that want to know how the movie ends. It was rumored for awhile, but a new line of lego toys just confirmed it

spidery vs lizard in oscorp, and lizard guy somehow turns a team of swat guys into lizards as well during the fight.   

idk sounds cool i guess but somehow i'm just not really interested in this movie anymore.
    i wont lie    that sounds really dumb   

15. Post #335
    December 2010
    2,058 Posts
    And then Gwen Stacy turned into Carnage and slaughtered everyone, I'm not joking that is what happended in the Ultimate comics.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #336
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    12,175 Posts
    Terrible fail on their part to conceal spoilers through toys
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

17. Post #337
    Stay Rusty
    April 2005
    12,285 Posts
    Another toy line shows the Lizard

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=85577

Everyone is saying he looks like the goombas from that live action mario movie lol. yeah I don't think he'll be going full lizard anymore.

18. Post #338
    ultimate poster
    November 2007
    13,573 Posts

Everyone is saying he looks like the goombas from that live action mario movie lol. yeah I don't think he'll be going full lizard anymore.
    ugh that looks like ass

man why couldn't they just do full on beast lizard instead of this bullshit come on
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

19. Post #339
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    8,308 Posts

There were also reports of seeing    SWAT guys on set several months ago,    so this is probably true.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Norway Show Events

20. Post #340
    December 2010
    2,058 Posts
    Still we saw small shots of the lizard having his snout and such, getting more beasty so maybe they just didn't want to show it out till the last fight.

And lets be fair that Lego doesn't always have a good gimmack when it comes to beast moster style designs in a basic average legoman bulid.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

21. Post #341
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,831 Posts
    why wouldn't they make him full lizard

there's no logic behind it

Edited:

it's how he looks in the comics, and everyone thinks he looks cooler that way, so why not go ahead and make him look like, you know, an actual lizard?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

22. Post #342
    few words to create space
    January 2009
    8,079 Posts
    Hm, if Lizard truly    changes SWAT members into lizards like him, why exactly they turn on his side? Some remains of their minds would stop them helping a guy they were supposed to capture few seconds ago.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events

23. Post #343
    Stay Rusty
    April 2005
    12,285 Posts
    it's how he looks in the comics, and everyone thinks he looks cooler that way, so why not go ahead and make him look like, you know, an actual lizard?
    This is how he looks in the comics

just in the really old comics no one cares about anymore. stupid stupid stupid
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

24. Post #344
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    24,585 Posts
    Still we saw small shots of the lizard having his snout and such
    Too scary for the public, might frighten little children and the suits managing this shit would lose a huge 5% of the profit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events

25. Post #345
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    12,175 Posts
    A new still

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

26. Post #346
    the fuck is this?
    November 2009
    7,175 Posts
    Now if that had the real Spiderman outfit, it would be even better.

27. Post #347
    January 2009
    1,605 Posts

What the fuck
    That looks like a lakelurk
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

28. Post #348
    October 2008
    642 Posts
    It might be okay.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

29. Post #349
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    12,175 Posts
    Director says we can expect a new trailer soon. Within the next month. So keep a look out!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

30. Post #350
    Movie quote goes here, because...
    Dennab
    October 2008
    8,076 Posts
    I'm kinda apprehensive on this one. I loved the old trilogy and was really looking forward to Spidey 4 when they cancelled it. The shitty First Person effects shot in the trailer really didn't do much to help it.

I dunno man. It just seems like they went "star fishing" with this one. I mean. The original cast was pretty alright, even if Pete was too goodie-two-shoes and not dark enough. They had J.K. Simmons for chrissakes. They'd just reached the part of the comic-book canon where the real villains and shit about his parents would start to unravel. GODDAMN it studio execs. The fu- I'm raging two years too late.

Maybe i should check it out. I dunno. Why would I watch this? I'm very disinterested in having the early years related to me for what will be the 6th time now. Just hurry the fuck up and get into his thirties, the clone sagas and all of the wacky shit. Seriously. What's better than one Spider-Man? Two of them. Working together! I want the Carnage/Venom saga fleshed out in a single film and what about the thousand or so Spider-man/Wolverine crossovers?

Sorry for spewing such a rant here... But if it bothers you, just deal with it. OK? I mean. This reboot would be like cancelling Batman 3 and just rebooting it with Rupert Grint as the joker or something.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Denmark Show Events

31. Post #351
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    12,175 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Informative Informative x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

32. Post #352
    Silly men accomplish magnificant tasks, the current ammount of womens rear exits that have surrounded my penis makes me confident I will accomplish, shit.
    July 2008
    3,460 Posts
    I miss J.K. Simmons
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

33. Post #353
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    24,585 Posts
    Simmons was the perfect JJJ.

Lizard looks like shit. Fuck how he originally looked, he needs to look like a feral, bloodthirsty, rampaging, savage mutant monster, not some idiotic cartoon character from a children's storybook.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

34. Post #354
    You're Gonna Carry That Weight.
    June 2008
    7,184 Posts
    The trailer is great. That's two brilliant superhero trailers in one week. I really like the way they've made spiderman a wisecracker like he should be.

Edited:

And the action looks awesome too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #355
    June 2011
    2,986 Posts
    Actually looks pretty good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

36. Post #356
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    21,485 Posts
    Movie looks OK, but the villain looks boring as shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

37. Post #357
    Stay Rusty
    April 2005
    12,285 Posts
    Meh

38. Post #358
    Judge, Jury, & Executioner
    September 2005
    63,828 Posts
    i think this film looks very mediocre and or bad and useless
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 7Disagree Disagree x 6 (list)

39. Post #359
    This is -- excuse me -- a DAMN fine cup of coffee.
    August 2008
    8,795 Posts
    I hate to say it but this actually looks pretty good.

But, really, anything can be better than Sam Raimi's abortions.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

40. Post #360
    Judge, Jury, & Executioner
    September 2005
    63,828 Posts
    I hate to say it but this actually looks pretty good.

But, really, anything can be better than Sam Raimi's abortions.
    spiderman 3 was the only abortion 1 was ok and 2 owned
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)