1. Post #401
    April 2011
    14 Posts
    It's kinda confusing I've tried it on my server and I couldn't find around and I died twice from radiation, and the weapons aren't accurate at all, it was very hard to hit a guy with mp5.
    Running it on rp_apocalypse

2. Post #402
    Rude member.
    August 2010
    4,783 Posts
    Get a gun like an AUG, it works best against everything ever.

3. Post #403

June 2011
    24 Posts
    Sorry for the slight bump, but I'll be getting an EU hosted server running this within a day or so, on atomic (at least for now) if anyone wants to hop on and test it out.

4. Post #404
    November 2010
    860 Posts
    Sorry for the slight bump, but I'll be getting an EU hosted server running this within a day or so, on atomic (at least for now) if anyone wants to hop on and test it out.
    Nice , I start now to make a Map for this gamemode :D

5. Post #405

June 2011
    24 Posts
    Having problems with the SVN, whenever I go to check out it chucks me this error

Any ideas? I can open it in browser fine...

Edited:

Meh, It just suddenly started working.

6. Post #406

June 2011
    24 Posts
    I hate my terrible upload speed, gonna take a while...

Yeah, thanks automerge.

7. Post #407

June 2011
    11 Posts
    help, i want this on my server but would i change the default gamemode to radbox?

8. Post #408

June 2011
    24 Posts
    If you've set up the gamemode folder name like it says (radbox) then simply insert this into your /cfg/server.cfg
    Code:
    sv_gamemode radbox
    sv_defaultgamemode radbox
    sv_gamemodeoverride radbox
    On another note, I have my server up with Stalkerredux on, all it needs is players guys: 193.110.251.110:27015

9. Post #409
    June 2011
    366 Posts
    Havoc is gonna host it now, but I badly need to know what to use in the gamemode command line?

10. Post #410
    June 2011
    366 Posts
    Clan Havoc is hosting this gamemode right now just so you all know that. Thank you for this awesome gamemode. We use it for serious RP. If you want to know the Ip contact Sgt Ellman on steam. (I dont want to advertise here)

11. Post #411
    April 2009
    329 Posts
    Uhh, sorry for bumping this thread but I've ran into a problem.

For my server, no matter what I try, the server always gets screwed up with "Lua is misconfigured" and crap like the gamemode is completely broken. I can still see the Rogues and zombies and stuff, but it's like I'm only in no-clip and I can't really do anything. So basically yea, the gamemode borked for me. Is there anyway I can fix it? I know Merz can't reply because he's perma'd but...

12. Post #412
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    105 Posts
    I have been hosting this gamemode for a while now on a dedi box, and have constantly ran into the same problem. For some reason, after around 15 mins of gameplay the gamemode eats itself. It diss allows people from dropping items and joining factions. Could this be an issue with networking? And if it is, is it fixable?

13. Post #413
    I hate US Marines
    July 2009
    4,293 Posts
    Is the SVN still working ?

14. Post #414
    April 2009
    329 Posts
    The SVN still works, but the gamemode itself is broken.

I sorta have the thought that maybe Merz sabotaged it out of rage when he was perma'd. I hope that isn't the case D:

Edit: Wait wtf, this thing works perfectly fine in singleplayer, but not multiplayer?

15. Post #415
    March 2011
    4 Posts
    A nice item to add would be pieces of armor. Like a helmet, or a vest. They would be pretty heavy but they could absorb damage for a while until its compromised, and then it is good as scrap metal. It would give players a big decision, bring med supplies and food, or bring some heavy duty armor out into the field.

16. Post #416
    Rude member.
    August 2010
    4,783 Posts
    The maker is banned from facepunch because he was an alt of a permabanned user, and no fun allowed.

17. Post #417

June 2010
    2 Posts
    One question, how about a f*cking guide to installing the gamemode, the first time I installed it two years ago I got lucky and it worked, this time it hasnt, and Im not spending all day on that SVN page copying file for file to my folders. And incase Im supposed to use a certain program for that, or Im doing it wrong, let me know.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

18. Post #418
    May 2011
    91 Posts
    [h2]Hey there Radioactive Sandbox fans![/h2]

I am running a server with Radioactive Sandbox on it!
    Come join and play with us!

[release]
    [h2]Server information[/h2]
    IP: 199.115.230.182
    Map: gm_atomic

Tags: FastDL, 24/7
    [/release]

19. Post #419
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    685 Posts
    Why aren't people joining the radbox servers? (there's 3 server's hosting radbox fyi) This gamemode is pure genius, and I'm pretty sure if people join these servers, it will be better.

20. Post #420
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    8,974 Posts
    Why aren't people joining the radbox servers? (there's 3 server's hosting radbox fyi) This gamemode is pure genius, and I'm pretty sure if people join these servers, it will be better.
    I played with three people once (I am pretty sure one of them were you) and now I really, really want to play this gamemode with someone. I check the server at least three times a day but noone is ever there.

21. Post #421
    Rude member.
    August 2010
    4,783 Posts
    There are 2 outdated/broken servers, haven't checked the new one.