1. Post #1
    January 2011
    102 Posts
    So I saw a ton, and I mean a TON of crap on google and stuff, and there was this thing called "biokinesis", and it involves visualization and stuff and you can actually change the color of your eyes and much much more. The eye color changing is like for beginners. So has anyone tried this? How do you do it, how long does it take, etc.
    Also, only do this if you actually believe in this crap. Thanks

(User was banned for this post ("Dumb thread" - JohnnyMo1))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 50Funny Funny x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    1,330 Posts
    crap would probably be the appropriate term. If you want different color eyes, they make contacts for that you know.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 35 (list)

3. Post #3
    July 2010
    958 Posts
    Biokinesis killed my father and raped my mother.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Estonia Show Events Funny x 53Agree x 5Friendly x 2Dumb x 2Informative x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    9,855 Posts
    Concentrating really hard cannot change your genetic code. No matter how many drugs you take.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 50Funny Funny x 6Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

5. Post #5
    January 2011
    102 Posts
    Biokinesis killed my father and raped my mother.
    I'm sorry to hear that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 26Funny Funny x 12Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    1,497 Posts
    Someone said something on the internet? It must be true. The internet would never lie to me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 15 (list)

7. Post #7
    If I focus hard enough I can acquire heat vision
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 28Agree Agree x 5Winner Winner x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    9,855 Posts
    This is even more ridiculous than the Ghost hunting thread.

EDIT: Oh hey 6000 posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

9. Post #9
    This one time I concentrated really hard and my nose started bleeding.

Biokinesis in action!

Edited:

Stop rating yourself.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 17Agree Agree x 5 (list)

10. Post #10
    This title has been removed due to a copyright claim from Viacom Inc.
    July 2008
    3,489 Posts
    Not possible. I tried this before, and it didn't work is impossible unless you implant your brain with things.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

11. Post #11
    September 2009
    1,413 Posts
    So I saw a ton, and I mean a TON of crap on google and stuff, and there was this thing called "biokinesis", and it involves visualization and stuff and you can actually change the color of your eyes and much much more. The eye color changing is like for beginners. So has anyone tried this? How do you do it, how long does it take, etc.
    Also, only do this if you actually believe in this crap. Thanks
    what kind of a shit thread is this? you said yourself you found a ton of shit on whatever this is on google, why don't you use that information instead of making an awful thread next time
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Dennab
    August 2009
    7,295 Posts
    Shouldn't biokinesis be the power to levitate meat or something?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 14Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    July 2010
    958 Posts
    I can do that with my meat when I see an attractive lady.
    :q:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Estonia Show Events Funny Funny x 42Zing Zing x 9Winner Winner x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    January 2009
    508 Posts
    As much as I hate to crush your homosexual fantasies, thats telekinesis.

Edit: curse these ninjas
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Kuwait Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    1,533 Posts
    I can do that with my meat when I see an attractive lady.
    :q:
    jesus christ

doesn't that hurt
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 23 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    3,718 Posts
    I tried this once and accidentally unraveled my genetic code. This shit's hardcore.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 25 (list)

17. Post #17
    February 2010
    10,168 Posts
    No you cannot change the color of your eyes by thinking about it, that's stupid and you're stupid
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Ukraine Show Events Agree Agree x 18Useful Useful x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    Positive energy is space expanding, negative energy is space contracting. Or reverse?
    July 2005
    6,545 Posts
    I also did this once and now my mother sleeps in the garage
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 15 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    3,718 Posts
    I also did this once and now my mother sleeps in the garage
    What.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    4,572 Posts
    One of my friends tried this when he wanted to take a shit...he ended up popping a blood vessel in his eye.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 16Winner Winner x 2 (list)

21. Post #21
    August 2010
    604 Posts
    Biokinesis is the use of kinetic energy to rearrange, or control genes inside of the body. If Biokinesis were mastered, wouldn't it be possible to genetically reprogram yourself? The answer, in theory, is yes.

By genetically reprogramming yourself, you could become a possible super human. Anything would be possible. For example, if you were to reprogram the genes in your eyes, you could make them see further and better. You'd also be able to see motions so fast, that they would normally not be possible to see. For super human, the reprogramming process would include things like lack of pain sensing, or something like that.
    Yeah this is bullshit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 20Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    As a wise man once said: Never ask Fatfatfatty for computer advice
    Dennab
    March 2009
    13,456 Posts
    Sounds like some kind of new age mumbo-jumbo.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

23. Post #23
    Positive energy is space expanding, negative energy is space contracting. Or reverse?
    July 2005
    6,545 Posts
    Only $99,99 for the beginners package!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    3,718 Posts
    Yeah this is bullshit.
    I wouldn't trust myself to fuck around with my own genetics. You'd end up giving yourself cancer 99% of the time rather then super vision and super strength.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts
    IRL "hacks"?

Yeah right...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Portugal Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3 (list)

26. Post #26
    June 2009
    597 Posts
    You can't make a thread with no content, rate yourself winner and leave. Go home.

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    1,356 Posts
    I thought about a man and gained an erection.

BIOKINESIS AT WORK.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 9Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    17,472 Posts
    The word "kinesis" simply means transferring kinetic energy to an object i.e exerting force on it

I can carry out biokinesis by punching a tree or something
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 22Funny Funny x 3 (list)

29. Post #29
    Der FΓΌhrer
    January 2011
    4,108 Posts
    Once I took some special pills to change my eye colour and I woke up with Big Bubba Meat. £15 well spent.

Edited:

Wait, god damnet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    2,963 Posts
    I can make my fingers move.

BIOKINESIS!!!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13Funny Funny x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    Huge Faggot #2
    November 2007
    5,149 Posts
    This is a bad idea and you should feel bad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    1,390 Posts
    If I focus hard enough I can expel noxious gases quite violently. Bio and kinesis.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Turkey Show Events Funny Funny x 12Agree Agree x 2 (list)

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2005
    4,052 Posts
    Don't listen to the haters it really works!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    I wasted a dollar on a stupid title.
    September 2007
    17,096 Posts
    If I focus hard enough, I can pretend EA and Activision aren't shit.
    Requires lots of focus. Shitloads, to be precise.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

35. Post #35
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    7,237 Posts
    Well, if you think hard enough, you could probably convince yourself that your eyes are a different color.
    But then you'd probably have to convince everybody else that you're not a total idiot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

36. Post #36
    November 2009
    3,660 Posts
    I was stroking my dick and concentrating really hard and a thick-ish white liquid came out
    BIOKINESIS!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Ireland Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    7,214 Posts
    Oh wow, really?

38. Post #38
    LIVE LIKE A WINDRAMMER AS YOU FUCK
    June 2010
    5,793 Posts
    Someone said something on the internet? It must be true. The internet would never lie to me.
    What's that? 2012 will be caused by rage-infected monkies? TO THE FACEMOBILE!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Denmark Show Events

39. Post #39
    June 2010
    1,928 Posts
    Oh shit my arm just popped off by doing this, how do I get it back on guys?

Edited:

I got it back on but it's on the wrong side now, this stuff is messed up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 11 (list)

40. Post #40
    December 2009
    10,375 Posts
    guys guys guys guys guys guys i typed out guys guys guys guys guys guys by using biokenisis
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)