1. Post #3881
    April 2011
    1,186 Posts
    I tried telling my friend about OF and he just blew me off on it which was cool since he clearly wasn't interested. Now this year all of a sudden he loves them, he's taken a bigger interest in Earl. It's cool that they've gained the popularity they deserved but the obvious bandwagoners are pretty annoying.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #3882
    Positive energy is space expanding, negative energy is space contracting. Or reverse?
    July 2005
    6,395 Posts
    I tried telling my friend about OF and he just blew me off on it which was cool since he clearly wasn't interested. Now this year all of a sudden he loves them, he's taken a bigger interest in Earl. It's cool that they've gained the popularity they deserved but the obvious bandwagoners are pretty annoying.
    He's a follower, who cares
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

3. Post #3883
    July 2010
    3,893 Posts
    i dont want to be a hipster and be all "I liked it before you" but it can get annoying when people are shouting "golfwang" and the only song they like/heard is Yonkers and She

nomsayin
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

4. Post #3884
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    2,598 Posts
    Nah I agree like fuck being an elitist hipster cunt and I'm cool with new fans but I fucking hate seeing "OFWGKTA" in people's names on Facebook and shit when they only know who Tyler is, or if they're an even ~truer~ fan then they may know who Earl is as well and then they fight with the former group of fans as to who is better and it's just like shut the fuck up all of you faggots ffs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

5. Post #3885
    February 2010
    1,255 Posts
    Lol complaining about hipsters and elitists

- hell scrap complaining, discussing is more appropriate.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

6. Post #3886
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    12,268 Posts
    i dont want to be a hipster and be all "I liked it before you" but it can get annoying when people are shouting "golfwang" and the only song they like/heard is Yonkers and She

nomsayin
    Went to a Das Racist gig in November and some guy shouted out Swag in between tracks. I seriously wanted to punch him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #3887
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    2,598 Posts

So classic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 6Winner Winner x 1 (list)

8. Post #3888
    November 2009
    344 Posts
    There's this dude in my computer class who recently heard Martians vs. Goblins featuring Tyler the Creator. He knows that im an OF fan so he asked me to show him some more of his music. I showed him sandwiches and during the process of listening, he was yelling out " wolf gang! " along with the chorus while he spray painted "666" in Microsoft paint..... What have I done...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

9. Post #3889
    July 2009
    4,278 Posts
    sWaG
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

10. Post #3890
    looking rad, feeling sad
    April 2011
    4,399 Posts
    There's this dude in my computer class who recently heard Martians vs. Goblins featuring Tyler the Creator. He knows that im an OF fan so he asked me to show him some more of his music. I showed him sandwiches and during the process of listening, he was yelling out " wolf gang! " along with the chorus while he spray painted "666" in Microsoft paint..... What have I done...
    Was it this dude?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

11. Post #3891
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    9,477 Posts
    Tyler is going to be on Punk'd tonight. Can't wait to see some van hopping action
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

12. Post #3892
    Turbo Dyke
    June 2010
    20,935 Posts
    Tyler is going to be on Punk'd tonight. Can't wait to see some van hopping action
    Hope someone records it and uploads it somewhere
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events

13. Post #3893
    April 2011
    1,186 Posts
    He's a follower, who cares
    I wasn't calling my friend a bandwagoner. I sort of just mentioned him since he loves them all of a sudden especially Earl even though I showed him the same songs that he loves last year.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

14. Post #3894
    Turbo Dyke
    June 2010
    20,935 Posts
    Just got EARL, some of the beats are literally slapping me, and this is without an amp
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events

15. Post #3895
    November 2009
    344 Posts
    YES! can't wait!

16. Post #3896
    looking rad, feeling sad
    April 2011
    4,399 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

17. Post #3897
    July 2009
    4,278 Posts
    Ugh, I wish that track was longer. I really enjoy Mike G's rapping. >:I
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #3898
    looking rad, feeling sad
    April 2011
    4,399 Posts
    Ugh, I wish that track was longer. I really enjoy Mike G's rapping. >:I
    I really wish '707' was longer, that's the hardest Mike G has ever gone on a track.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #3899
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    12,268 Posts
    Yesterday I was on Fb chat to this guy I went to school with, he asked me how to gig was and I said it was class and that Domo's leg/ankle being broke made it hilarious. He then replied with "Who's Domo?".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

20. Post #3900
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    5,459 Posts
    Just watched the Tyler the Creator punk'd episode. That has to be the hardest I've ever laughed at a Punk'd episode.

21. Post #3901
    Wux
    January 2011
    1,605 Posts
    Golf Wang
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events

22. Post #3902
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    2,598 Posts
    This is dope as fuuuuuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

23. Post #3903
    May 2010
    197 Posts
    here's the punk'd episode
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

24. Post #3904
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    1,200 Posts
    lol i love how he just runs up with his phone to film it while he has a huge smile on his face, seemed like the sort of reaction he would have.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

25. Post #3905
    Diamond Member
    January 2009
    8,122 Posts
    50 goes hard as fuck on some subs.

So does lean, but it went too hard and my friend asked me to switch songs. His rear view mirror was falling down.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

26. Post #3906
    looking rad, feeling sad
    April 2011
    4,399 Posts
    here's the punk'd episode
    "FUCK ZAC EFRON, THIS NIGGA DEAD!"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events

27. Post #3907
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    9,477 Posts
    Goddamit Tyler why'd you gotta leave the stove on?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #3908
    Diamond Member
    January 2009
    8,122 Posts
    If I was bam, every time wee man said something I would've smacked him. Wee man is the shittiest actor.

Edited:

What I liked most about the episode of punk'd when I saw it was that Tyler didnt freak out and apologize or anything like most celebrities. He was just like 'Gosh, I hope this guy is ok.'
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

29. Post #3909
    ultimate poster
    November 2007
    13,536 Posts
    hahaha

jesus tyler just fuckin

runs up and films that shit with a big ass grin on his face
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

30. Post #3910
    Resident Dick Master
    September 2008
    38,341 Posts

So I stumbled upon this again from a lil wayne video, think it's only the second time I heard it, left it ages since it came out since aside Tyler's verse it didn't really interest me

It's a decent track, both rappers are good in it but man it's pretty pathetic how fucking hard The Game rides OF in the first verse lmao. he tries too hard to stay relevant, imo. It's like genuinely funny to listen to.

Also Wayne totally needed a verse wtf was he even doing there lol just repeating a line
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

31. Post #3911
    July 2009
    4,278 Posts
    I dunno about Weezy, lol. I mean it would've been tight, but I felt that after Game gets done dick riding he does go p. hard. Tyler's verse still beats Game's two, imo. The part where he talks about Detox and Lebron's hairline are great.

32. Post #3912
    Resident Dick Master
    September 2008
    38,341 Posts
    Yeah the verses are good he goes pretty hard in it. It's just hearing him using all these terms and lyrics from Odd Future and shoving them all together in the first verse, the way he does it's good but just that he actually does it amuses me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #3913
    July 2009
    4,278 Posts
    I thought it was even more funny that he randomly starts calling out Lil B. I mean, I know Based God is just...shitty, but Game calling him out like that is just stupid.

34. Post #3914
    Diamond Member
    January 2009
    8,122 Posts
    Making fun of Lil b for being shitty is like making fun of The Onion for being fake.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #3915
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    12,268 Posts
    I dunno about Weezy, lol. I mean it would've been tight, but I felt that after Game gets done dick riding he does go p. hard. Tyler's verse still beats Game's two, imo. The part where he talks about Detox and Lebron's hairline are great.
    His diss on Lil B killed the track, that and his brown nosing. The Game pisses me off so much.

36. Post #3916
    Sadboys2001
    June 2011
    1,052 Posts
    I love this:

although I kind of wish it didn't have 666 across the back. it gives a false impression to others
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

37. Post #3917
    Diamond Member
    January 2009
    8,122 Posts
    Remember a few pages ago when I mentioned I found the chirp from Yonkers in Reason 5? I decided to put it together to see how it sounded.

I kinda rushed on the instruments, but i'll revise them later. I might cover the vocals, or have a friend cover the vocals.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

38. Post #3918
    looking rad, feeling sad
    April 2011
    4,399 Posts
    http://caseyveggies.tumblr.com/post/20739652077

Tyler, Domo, Hodgy and Earl feature on a track on Casey Veggie's new tape.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

39. Post #3919
    Resident Dick Master
    September 2008
    38,341 Posts
    I've still never checked out Casey's album but I hear it's really underrated

Why did he leave exactly? I'm guessing if he's got members of OF featuring it wasn't on bad terms.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 United Kingdom Show Events

40. Post #3920
    looking rad, feeling sad
    April 2011
    4,399 Posts
    Nah I think he just left to pursue other things. But he's still buds with OF and stuff.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events