1. Post #1
    April 2010
    254 Posts
    post cleared!

Because of most servers were inactive i've started taking care of this thread again, if you want your server in here you should send me a pm with all the information you want in here but please try to keep it withing 200 words because the thread will get this way really long.
    When i have received your pm i try to add is at soon as possible.

Notice: The position you get in will not change, so if you want a top position you should reply quick

Reserved

minecraft.olasonline.net
    24/7 whitelisted Tekkit server
    More information about rules and banned items can be found here www.olasonline.net/minecraft
    Looking for a cool chill creative environment?

A nearly-anything-goes environment?

Then try to come chill out.

PM me some pixxssxwzzs of your work and me and my crack team will decide whether or not you'd fit in with this small crowd.

here's some examples of what some of us have done in the few weeks this has been up.

this is a survival mode server, but everyone gets creative provided you can build and aren't a huge dick!
    Pineapple Servers | Survival | Factions | Heroes

pinappleservers.game.nfoservers.com
    OR

Pineapple Servers MC server is a server that has been in development for almost a month now and it is now open to the public!

The server is Skyrim based with different races and classes. Each race having their own private hometown.

Every class has different skills.

Pics.:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Useful Useful x 3Informative Informative x 2 (list)

2. Post #2

No thread because it got moved then deleted. Two cities, friendly admins, and choice between building or surviving.
    IP: 173.236.117.157 MUMBLE: 195.90.99.195:55304

ITS OUTDATED ALSO.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Argentina Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    738 Posts
    Envisage 24/7 Minecraft Server

Survival, economy, running a guestbook so you can join howerver need to be granted build rights by an admin (anti grief method).

host: mc.envisagegaming.com

Currently updated to 1.2.5

Also hosting an anarchy server at pvp.envisagegaming.com
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

4. Post #4
    Apple extraordinaire~ ♥
    November 2005
    16,761 Posts

No thread because it got moved then deleted. Two cities, friendly admins, and choice between building or surviving.

ITS OUTDATED ALSO.
    Get the latest bukkit build, it works with 1.3 and has fixed that little issue with essentials.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    [B][URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tacos"]Tacos![/URL][/B]
    April 2008
    5,450 Posts

NOW WITH BUKKIT SUPPORT!
    Current Plug-ins (01/03/2011)
    MyHome, Chatbukkit, Scrapbukkit, Stats, Achievements, Permissions, LoginMessage, iZone, Plant spreader,

I am looking up some more plug-ins to make the server more fun and less "vanilla"

Isometric View [07/03/2011]
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22953483/serverworld_normal_north.png
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    1,285 Posts
    I played with a few other random strangers on a server i got from the old MC thread.. I didn't see their names, so I can't find it again. One guy had a jesus skin, and a few others had creeper skins. Please, if any of you know which server I'm talking about, tell me over PM or steam. Playing with you guys was fun.

Oh yeah, i think a player named LuckyLuke was there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Norway Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    738 Posts
    Envisage 24/7 Minecraft Server

Survival, economy, running a guestbook so you can join howerver need to be granted build rights by an admin (anti grief method).

host: mc.envisage247.com

Currently outdated though we have a guide on how to downgrade in the news secion of our website.

We have now updated to beta 1.3

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    1,235 Posts
    Any large scale PvP servers?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

9. Post #9
    FAT CAT ACCOUNTANT
    September 2010
    4,775 Posts
    Any large scale PvP servers?
    Once mine is running up it will be
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Informative Informative x 3 (list)

10. Post #10
    November 2010
    1,642 Posts

ITS OUTDATED ALSO.
    Acutally, it isn't outdated. It's up. Also, http://www.facepunch.com/threads/105...All-About-Jizz

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    6,820 Posts

We're back! Thanks to the kindness of Vexx VG has a new brohoster server, just PM me with your ign and
    proof of suit for whitelisting
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    2,615 Posts

8BitLord's City of Wonder SMP!

Rules:

#1. No Griefing.
    #2. Don't mess with people's stuff without their permission.
    #3. Don't ask for OP.

Just PM me with why you want to get in and I will whitelist you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

13. Post #13
    Buy Some Apples
    April 2008
    9,285 Posts
    It would be really handy if this thread was in sticky.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Best Poster
    July 2009
    19,199 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    1,827 Posts
    It would be really handy if this thread was in sticky.
    It'd also be handy if the OP had all the servers edited into it, so you don't have to scroll to go through them all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

16. Post #16
    August 2009
    9,677 Posts
    I'm trying to make a server me and my friend can play on. All its ports are forwarded and he can connect but I can't and I don't know why :saddowns:

17. Post #17
    This title has been removed due to a copyright claim from Viacom Inc.
    July 2008
    3,489 Posts
    Did you foward to your correct local ip and did you do tcp and UDP?

Also multiplayer doesn't work right now due to MC.net being down.

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    1,827 Posts
    Saza, is your server coming back anytime soon?

19. Post #19
    August 2009
    9,677 Posts
    Did you foward to your correct local ip and did you do tcp and UDP?

Also multiplayer doesn't work right now due to MC.net being down.
    I think I got it right. This is what it looks like.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

20. Post #20
    This title has been removed due to a copyright claim from Viacom Inc.
    July 2008
    3,489 Posts
    I think I got it right. This is what it looks like.

Does it work now? (MC.net is back up now)
    Did you give him the right ip?

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    1,545 Posts
    Can anyone recommend a reliable, mostly vanilla survival server that doesn't get too much griefing? My friends and I just left our old server (the one I've played on since I first started playing SMP) due to griefing. If you need our names for a whitelist they are: Nanospork, Jewlob, Airslide.

22. Post #22
    August 2009
    9,677 Posts
    Does it work now? (MC.net is back up now)
    Did you give him the right ip?
    Yeah I did. He can join the server but I can't.

23. Post #23
    June 2005
    108 Posts
    Anyone have a hamatchi server I can join and do this poor-man style?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    Saged, Hidden, Reported, Filtered & Called the cops
    June 2008
    4,509 Posts
    currently down ignore this until further notice :cthulhu:

My friend is stress-testing his server, and he wanted me to invite some friends but barely any of mine play Minecraft so I'd appreciate it if some people would join.
    It's not anything serious or anything, however it's not going around spamming thousands of TNT everywhere and blowing it all up. Just ask for an item or something and I'll give it.

Edited:

We're also playing on a seed, so the landscape is pretty awesome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    6,820 Posts
    VG got a new IP, updated the banner

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    1,235 Posts
    Furnost, is your server still up? I can't connect

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    1,827 Posts
    Yeah, can't connect either. I guess the stress testing worked.

28. Post #28
    Saged, Hidden, Reported, Filtered & Called the cops
    June 2008
    4,509 Posts
    nah he decided to go to bed like an idiot 10 minutes after I posted before anyone could actually join :argh:
    He might put it up tomorrow though, I'll see.

29. Post #29
    November 2008
    1,266 Posts
    So which out of these servers has more active players?

30. Post #30
    Best Poster
    July 2009
    19,199 Posts
    50.23.252.146:25565. Whitelist only, still.

My server got a new IP. Bukkit's broken, would be nice if anyone could help me.

31. Post #31
    [B][URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tacos"]Tacos![/URL][/B]
    April 2008
    5,450 Posts
    -snip-

Edited:

So which out of these servers has more active players?
    Not mine that's for sure. One player will join, notice no one is on and leaves. 10 seconds later someone else will pop in and do the exact same thing. Basically If I'm not actually playing the game with them, they leave.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

32. Post #32

[release]
    http://www.facepunch.com/threads/105...P-FP-Server-V2

Server Info!

Want to join a 24/7 smp server with a wiki with records of cities, settlements, independent structures and guilds/corporations?
    http://www.thepointofbuilding.net/wi...itle=Main_Page

We don't cheat resources in, except for the occasional explosion. :ninja:

We have mobs but no pvp, except for in designated arenas.

What do we have?
    [list] Working seamless nether, step through a gate and smell the ashes[/list][list]PVP arenas, deathmatch and ctf, with inventory saving upon entry.[/list][list]Block logging, ensuring griefing is impossible to get away with, and rolling back grief, ending up with everything as it was before anything happened.[/list][list]Many other plugins like, CraftBook, Minecart Mania.[/list]
    Join us for a nice smp experience as not even mods can spawn items in, we play legit and with mobs enabled.

The server also runs on a dedicated box with a 4 ghz quad core and good performance due to the ramdisk the mc server runs on, resulting in read/write rates at up to 4000 MB/sec as opposed to the 50-100 a normal HDD would get, as well as much faster response in loading files.

Overview generates every 30 minutes and backups are made every hour to minimize data loss.
    http://www.thepointofbuilding.net/mcmap.php

Not Completely up to date due to save format changes.

All block deletes/creates are logged to make sure griefing is minimal

Has hourly backups and anti grief measures.
    [/release]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 7Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    Dennab
    July 2007
    266 Posts
    That castle up there looks pretty nice, I'm only assuming it exists on the server right?

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    6,122 Posts
    That castle up there looks pretty nice, I'm only assuming it exists on the server right?
    There's much better and just as big stuff now...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Hungary Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

35. Post #35
    April 2010
    254 Posts
    It'd also be handy if the OP had all the servers edited into it, so you don't have to scroll to go through them all.

i could make a new one if everyone doesnt shitpost in it :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events

36. Post #36
    January 2011
    416 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    13,236 Posts

The Cheetoland is a 24/7 professional SMP server run by The Cheeto Community. Some Minecrafters may remember hearing about our server now and then back in the late summer and throughout the fall as being a rather ambitious roleplay server that meant to mirror the amazing player politics and social economy exhibited in EVE Online, just in Minecraft form + roleplay to maintain the realism. The concept for that server took a couple months to develop, but sadly the server never got very far. Sure we had players, but we never saw it really reach the dynamics we were hoping.

So about a month ago we gave in, and one of our members offered to buy us a server from multiplay. Previously, the server had been hosted on one of the staff's laptop. It worked well, but ultimately proved problematic for his ability to sleep at night.

Now we have a very prosperous pure vanilla server with endless possibilities for the players, but still enough civility so it isn't outright chaos. There are very few incidents with thievery and griefing, and those who are doing so are caught relatively quickly and are banned. The server is up 24/7, hosted by multiplay.co.uk. It is located in London to assure the best connection for all of the community. Don't worry though, I live in Northern Ontario (well into Canada) and I honestly get so little lag it feels like singleplayer survival. It's great. The community is a rather intelligent one, and while most of the community's staff do not have OP on the SMP server, they will always be more than happy to help you out should you need help.

Use of any command to see a list of players online is currently restricted to OPs.

Oh and don't worry, we frequently back up the server.

[release]
    Rules:

1. This is NOT like SMP RP. You cannot simply claim a mountain. Your property is whatever you have built and it's immediate surroundings. You will not "own" a mountain until you have built an epic wall around it and it's all fortified and stuff.

2. Please respect other players' property and do not build on it without their permission first.

3. Don't touch other players' property (creations, mines, chests) without permission from them first.

4. You are allowed to RP, just don't impose your RP on other players.

5. PvP is enabled, but work together with other players! If you don't like what they are doing, pack up and leave the area!

6. If there is a sign, read it!

7. If a player dies, be kind and guard his/her stuff to pick up instead of taking it. That's not a RULE rule, but a request for friendliness.

8. Don't venture out extremely far to build your stuff. This is unnecessary resource hogging for the server.

9. PvPing - You may attack other players without worry within PvP arenas. PvP arenas are clearly-marked arenas built by the server administration, usually with a design to encourage a certain type of PvP, although no specific mode of play is enforced. PvP arenas have a clear signs on them stating what they are. Outside PvP arenas, you may only engage in PvP if all of the involved players agree to fight, or if you are using self-defense against a player who is breaking the rules of PvP. Anything PvP on grounds other than what has been specified is considered to be breaking the rules and will result in being banned.

Protips:

- Putting up a sign to designate something as your property and/or name it is encouraged.

- Don't be afraid to work with other players! Co-operation is the name of the game! Towns are welcomed.

- Don't be afraid to start a business! Other players would be happy to pay you whatever to guard their place from mobs at night, or buy food from your food stand, etc.

- Express yourself. If you want to build an epic castle to show off your wealth, build it. If you want to call yourself Duke of Epic Castle, call yourself Duke of Epic Castle. Ex-Sandbox players know what kind of attitude I'm talking about here.

[/release]

Still interested? Head over to http://cheetocommunity.xsjefkex.com and hit up the forum and create an account. Once you've created an account, this is the board you want: http://cheetocommunity.xsjefkex.com/...php?board=94.0

You will find the IPs for the Minecraft and Mumble server on the sidebar.

Do not apply for a whitelist if you have trouble following rules. We want legitimate and honest players who contribute to the quality of the Minecraft side of our community. And if you're one of those people that likes to grief, have some heart and go play on a classic server or something.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

38. Post #38
    July 2009
    2,424 Posts

We're back! Thanks to the kindness of Vexx VG has a new brohoster server, just PM me with your ign and
    proof of suit for whitelisting
    Dude that city is fucking awesome.

Edited:

The Cheetoland is a 24/7 professional SMP server run by The Cheeto Community. Some Minecrafters may remember hearing about our server now and then back in the late summer and throughout the fall as being a rather ambitious roleplay server that meant to mirror the amazing player politics and social economy exhibited in EVE Online, just in Minecraft form + roleplay to maintain the realism. The concept for that server took a couple months to develop, but sadly the server never got very far. Sure we had players, but we never saw it really reach the dynamics we were hoping.

So about a month ago we gave in, and one of our members offered to buy us a server from multiplay. Previously, the server had been hosted on one of the staff's laptop. It worked well, but ultimately proved problematic for his ability to sleep at night.

Now we have a very prosperous pure vanilla server with endless possibilities for the players, but still enough civility so it isn't outright chaos. There are very few incidents with thievery and griefing, and those who are doing so are caught relatively quickly and are banned. The server is up 24/7, hosted by multiplay.co.uk. It is located in London to assure the best connection for all of the community. Don't worry though, I live in Northern Ontario (well into Canada) and I honestly get so little lag it feels like singleplayer survival. It's great. The community is a rather intelligent one, and while most of the community's staff do not have OP on the SMP server, they will always be more than happy to help you out should you need help.

Use of any command to see a list of players online is currently restricted to OPs.

Oh and don't worry, we frequently back up the server.

[release]
    Rules:

1. This is NOT like SMP RP. You cannot simply claim a mountain. Your property is whatever you have built and it's immediate surroundings. You will not "own" a mountain until you have built an epic wall around it and it's all fortified and stuff.

2. Please respect other players' property and do not build on it without their permission first.

3. Don't touch other players' property (creations, mines, chests) without permission from them first.

4. You are allowed to RP, just don't impose your RP on other players.

5. PvP is enabled, but work together with other players! If you don't like what they are doing, pack up and leave the area!

6. If there is a sign, read it!

7. If a player dies, be kind and guard his/her stuff to pick up instead of taking it. That's not a RULE rule, but a request for friendliness.

8. Don't venture out extremely far to build your stuff. This is unnecessary resource hogging for the server.

9. PvPing - You may attack other players without worry within PvP arenas. PvP arenas are clearly-marked arenas built by the server administration, usually with a design to encourage a certain type of PvP, although no specific mode of play is enforced. PvP arenas have a clear signs on them stating what they are. Outside PvP arenas, you may only engage in PvP if all of the involved players agree to fight, or if you are using self-defense against a player who is breaking the rules of PvP. Anything PvP on grounds other than what has been specified is considered to be breaking the rules and will result in being banned.

Protips:

- Putting up a sign to designate something as your property and/or name it is encouraged.

- Don't be afraid to work with other players! Co-operation is the name of the game! Towns are welcomed.

- Don't be afraid to start a business! Other players would be happy to pay you whatever to guard their place from mobs at night, or buy food from your food stand, etc.

- Express yourself. If you want to build an epic castle to show off your wealth, build it. If you want to call yourself Duke of Epic Castle, call yourself Duke of Epic Castle. Ex-Sandbox players know what kind of attitude I'm talking about here.

[/release]

Still interested? Head over to http://cheetocommunity.xsjefkex.com and hit up the forum and create an account. Once you've created an account, this is the board you want: http://cheetocommunity.xsjefkex.com/...php?board=94.0

You will find the IPs for the Minecraft and Mumble server on the sidebar.

Do not apply for a whitelist if you have trouble following rules. We want legitimate and honest players who contribute to the quality of the Minecraft side of our community. And if you're one of those people that likes to grief, have some heart and go play on a classic server or something.
    Looks cool, I'll look into it tommarrow.

39. Post #39
    May 2010
    106 Posts
    <Very long post about Cheetoland>
    I signed up on the forums :3

40. Post #40
    Not actually a glitch
    May 2005
    4,601 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Funny Funny x 3 (list)