1. Post #41
    Ask me about my Marvel/DC fetish
    May 2010
    18,040 Posts
    I think he meant the skeleton and the oter internal stuff the new MK models have.
    From vids i've seen, those are modeled seperately.

2. Post #42
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    3,318 Posts
    I think he meant the skeleton and the oter internal stuff the new MK models have.
    Yep, they all have their internals modeled. The guts, bones, everything. It seems like it would be way hard to rig. But it's worth a try right?

EDIT: I remember them being there for the whole fight, hence the really gory damage, x-ray moves, AND fatalities.

3. Post #43
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    2,163 Posts
    From vids i've seen, those are modeled seperately.
    I think they actually said in an interview that they are modeled with the internal stuff.

4. Post #44
    July 2011
    3 Posts
    thanks for shao kahn!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Indonesia Show Events Late Late x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #45
    February 2012
    4 Posts
    Im getting a damage message after i download it. a little help please. ALL I EVER WANT IS SHAO KAHN..... IT THE ONLY Reason i got Gmod.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8 (list)

6. Post #46
    SEXIST FUCK
    November 2010
    3,152 Posts
    Im getting a damage message after i download it. a little help please. ALL I EVER WANT IS SHAO KAHN..... IT THE ONLY Reason i got Gmod.
    Prove that you own Garrysmod first by correcting your steam profile link.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Philippines Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

7. Post #47
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    1,999 Posts
    You could have been smart and downloaded it yourself. I downloaded it, as I have the same problem. It's the file itself, also the fact that this was only uploaded to garrysmod.org, so therefore he has Garry's Mod legally.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #48
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    2,163 Posts
    There's actually a mediafire link in the op, which works just fine.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Sweden Show Events Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)