1. Post #41
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    3,318 Posts
    Dr. Pepper is and always will be the bomb. Cherry Dr. Pepper is also awesome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

2. Post #42
    February 2011
    122 Posts

I'm not sure if it counts as soda but whatever
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Winner Winner x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #43
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    1,034 Posts
    Anyone ever been to Epcot in Disney World (Orlando) and been to the coca cola place where they have the sodas from all around the world? That place is great. Except there's this one italian aperitif that was the most bitter and horrible tasting thing I've ever drank.

The japanese(?) watermelon soda was brilliant though. I'd love to get my hands on that.

Also, watch this. Very interesting, and this guy knows his stuff. Maybe a little too well, but oh well.

I'd love to try rose flavored soda sometime.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Winner Winner x 3Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

4. Post #44
    October 2010
    1,696 Posts
    I absolutely LOVE that place. I'm close to Orlando and you're making me wanna go this summer!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

5. Post #45
    June 2010
    3,836 Posts
    Anyone ever been to Epcot in Disney World (Orlando) and been to the coca cola place where they have the sodas from all around the world? That place is great. Except there's this one italian aperitif that was the most bitter and horrible tasting thing I've ever drank.

The japanese(?) watermelon soda was brilliant though. I'd love to get my hands on that.

Also, watch this. Very interesting, and this guy knows his stuff. Maybe a little too well, but oh well.

I'd love to try rose flavored soda sometime.
    I've been to the Coca-Cola factory in Atlanta and tried the sodas from around the world. I don't remember it well since it has been a couple of years

6. Post #46
    Frog Member
    February 2008
    2,578 Posts

I'm not sure if it counts as soda but whatever
    Izze is amazing, although I prefer this one:

And then there's sparkling cider:

:gizz:

7. Post #47
    October 2010
    1,696 Posts
    Eh, it was okay when I had it. It was refreshing, but nothing I'd write home about.

8. Post #48
    Ligger Nyncher
    August 2009
    7,153 Posts

where's the love??
    Hell yeah, son.

9. Post #49
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    6,665 Posts
    I'm Canadian, so we don't have Cherry Coke. Unfortunately, I went skiing in Michigan last year and got hooked on the stuff. Dr.Pepper is really good, though I much prefer Cherry Coke. Wish there was some way to import it cheaply.

10. Post #50
    I wish I was as cool as Felix :)
    April 2010
    7,834 Posts

This shit is DELICOUS.
    The shipping for two cases is twenty-two USD. :sigh:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

11. Post #51
    June 2010
    1,536 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Disagree Disagree x 5 (list)

12. Post #52
    November 2009
    3,625 Posts
    Why god, why is this only at Taco Bell?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

13. Post #53
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    1,385 Posts
    What is it with drinking ice cold Coke after a good work out, best feeling ever.

14. Post #54
    Dennab
    April 2010
    2,092 Posts
    Only in Slovakia and Czech Republic!

Kofola

http://brandsofcola.com/kofola-cola.htm
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Slovakia Show Events Winner Winner x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #55
    ♩♪♫♬
    March 2009
    2,453 Posts
    Ooh, sometimes when I stop by this world market store I pick a few of these up

The taste is pretty good, but the cool part is the marble that hovers in the middle of the neck :buddy:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

16. Post #56
    September 2009
    980 Posts

The taste is pretty good, but the cool part is the marble that hovers in the middle of the neck :buddy:
    Haha yeah those things are so cool, I only know of one place that sells them where I live.

17. Post #57
    June 2010
    3,836 Posts

oh my god I love this

I get it every time my parents go shopping at this Asian store.

18. Post #58
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    6,421 Posts
    Dr. Pepper is the best soda, but it's rare at where I live. Finding a bottle is a delicacy that I savour for a long time.

If I can't find that, I'll usually pick up a can of Monster. I quite like the taste of a good energy drink. I don't drink them for energy, I drink them for taste.
    I live within 40 minutes from waco texas, so dr.pepper is EVERYWHERE in my town.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

19. Post #59
    July 2010
    4,024 Posts

where's the love??
    I live next to the factory that makes this :smug:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

20. Post #60
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    3,121 Posts
    Personally I love 7-Up, but after watching that soda video I've realised that Galcos is a place I must go to.

21. Post #61
    Max
    Ikuu~
    May 2009
    15,143 Posts

The one and only
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 34Winner Winner x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

22. Post #62
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    755 Posts
    Anyone here also tried the Dr. Pepper jellybeans?

They're pretty good, although I'll have to try the barbecue sauce if I find it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner Winner x 10Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

23. Post #63
    ♩♪♫♬
    March 2009
    2,453 Posts
    This is something I would expect to see all around Texas where I live, but I don't.

What the heck is the sauce supposed to taste like?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #64
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    2,800 Posts
    Anyone here also tried the Dr. Pepper jellybeans?

:gizz:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

25. Post #65
    August 2009
    6,217 Posts

is there even a difference
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

26. Post #66
    shatteredwindow's Boy Toy
    April 2010
    6,550 Posts

Fuck yeah.
    Also, I read up it used to be a drink that clears hangovers, Dunno if this is true.

27. Post #67
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    5,206 Posts

I'm absolutely addicted to this stuff.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Disagree Disagree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

28. Post #68
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    755 Posts
    This is something I would expect to see all around Texas where I live, but I don't.

What the heck is the sauce supposed to taste like?
    No idea honestly. But if any of you are REALLY curious, then you can order it from Amazon or something.

29. Post #69
    September 2010
    1,254 Posts
    I once had some spoiled milk that had the carbonated feel like soda.

Also Soda is bad for you. Water is the superior liquid. Other than Bleach.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 14Useful Useful x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

30. Post #70
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    3,229 Posts
    Used to drink gallons of coke, but now I can't stand it. TROPICANA FOR THE WIN!

I do prefer Coke over Pepsi, maybe Pepsi might be nice now. Really should try Dr Pepper someday.

31. Post #71
    The Doctor Is In
    September 2009
    24,005 Posts
    I would gladly (and have done so before) risk kidney problems for this shit:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13 (list)

32. Post #72
    July 2010
    2,852 Posts
    Anyone who drinks diet soda instead of regular soda should seriously take the next bus to downtown, wave around with a fat wallet, get mugged and then murdered. The stuff tastes fucking horrible and really, it's not healthier than regular soda due to all the mumbo jumbo additives. It's just as stupid as lite beer and decaf coffee (okay not as stupid as decaf coffee. that's impossible)
    :C

I drink diet coke.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

33. Post #73
    I randomly change my avatar every week or so
    September 2010
    5,229 Posts
    Also Soda is bad for you. Water is the superior liquid. Other than Bleach.
    It's okay to treat yourself as long as you do it with moderation.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #74
    Ligger Nyncher
    August 2009
    7,153 Posts

Fuck yeah.
    Also, I read up it used to be a drink that clears hangovers, Dunno if this is true.

Not Scottish by the way.
    I disagree

Wikipedia posted:
    Irn-bru (pronounced Iron brew) is a popular carbonated soft drink produced in Blantyre, Scotland. It is made by A.G. Barr of Glasgow
    Country of origin Scotland
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

35. Post #75
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    5,459 Posts
    I live next to the factory that makes this :smug:
    I live next to the innocent factory. And when I was in primary school they used to come to my school 3 times a year and hand out free smoothies.

36. Post #76
    I bought something online that's only aesthetic
    May 2006
    510 Posts
    I picked up a Tango thinking it was orange but it turned out to be apple, I feel sad.

Irn-bru is one of my favourite drinks though.

37. Post #77
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    9,478 Posts
    Not me in the picture, but I used to drink soda like that. Fuck yea then inhale the bag

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

38. Post #78
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    3,515 Posts
    Coke is great out of a glass bottle, but apart from that Pepsi Max is great. There's a shop in my village that sells 3 600ml bottles for 1.50. Yesterday they had a deal for 3 1.25 bottles of coke for 1.70. I think they're trying to give me diabetes

39. Post #79
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    2,821 Posts
    cherry coke is my fav, but it's so expensive here that it's a rare treat
    I also love cherry coke. It's like dr pepper but easier to drink. I currently have a 2L bottle of cherry coke on my desk and another 5 2L bottles under my desk. :D

I used to love normal coke but I'm pretty bored of it now unless it's with a meal.

40. Post #80
    March 2010
    4,435 Posts
    I hate the tase of dark soda.
    I told my friend this and he replyed with "You're soda racist."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 11 (list)