1. Post #281
    Cake like Lady Gaga
    December 2005
    16,013 Posts

eat meeeeeeee
    Seitan BBQ sandwhich + 2 seitan faux cheese things.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

2. Post #282
    Hap
    Test Victim #1
    March 2005
    1,002 Posts

I made this last night: Lemon-cilantro fried chicken filet with sauteed mushrooms over a bed of couscous, chickpeas, and spinach.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Show Events Winner Winner x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #283
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    929 Posts
    I made more biscuits:

In addition, here is some Barbecued Half Chicken from work:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

4. Post #284
    Chief of facepunch medical staff
    December 2006
    18,467 Posts
    pesto cheese on toast with mushrooms and a bit of rocket salad

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

5. Post #285
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 3 (list)

6. Post #286
    Hap
    Test Victim #1
    March 2005
    1,002 Posts
    Nice rug, too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

7. Post #287

December 2009
    102 Posts
    THis is not my picture because i ate my food already but it's basically this

http://www.deezyphotos.com/Blog/wp-c...00306-0846.jpg

8. Post #288
    Hap
    Test Victim #1
    March 2005
    1,002 Posts
    Green bell pepper stuffed with chicken, onion, mushroom, couscous, and tomato, topped with Italian cheeses.

Closed:

Open:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

9. Post #289
    tonks erryday
    January 2005
    26,146 Posts
    I've made similar filled bell peppers in the past, instead of couscous I used short-grain rice (like porridge rice).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #290
    Hap
    Test Victim #1
    March 2005
    1,002 Posts
    It ended up being delicious.

Edited:

I almost used rice too, but I bought a big sack of couscous not too long ago so I've been trying to use it in my meals.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Show Events

11. Post #291
    March 2010
    1,608 Posts
    I just got done cooking up some Rosemary Garlic braid bread. I'm uploading the pictures right now, but here's a sneak peak.

Edited:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 5Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

12. Post #292
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    4,745 Posts

Homemade pesto tossed with spaghetti noodles, then thrown around with chopped tomatoes, finely sliced zucchini, pea pods and mozzarella. Garnished with a zucchini flower. All fresh from the backyard garden, pretty much.

The pesto was made with fresh basil, a clove of garlic, olive oil, shredded parmesan, walnuts, kosher salt, and ground black pepper along with a bit of lemon juice.

Took me over an hour to make this for my family for dinner, and my mom's dumbass boyfriend didn't eat any because it didn't have meat in it.

I fucking hate that guy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Winner Winner x 2 (list)

13. Post #293
    Hap
    Test Victim #1
    March 2005
    1,002 Posts

Homemade pesto tossed with spaghetti noodles, then thrown around with chopped tomatoes, finely sliced zucchini, pea pods and mozzarella. Garnished with a zucchini flower. All fresh from the backyard garden, pretty much.

The pesto was made with fresh basil, a clove of garlic, olive oil, shredded parmesan, walnuts, kosher salt, and ground black pepper along with a bit of lemon juice.

Took me over an hour to make this for my family for dinner, and my mom's dumbass boyfriend didn't eat any because it didn't have meat in it.

I fucking hate that guy.
    Looks incredibly good. I wish I was eating that right now.

Not eating a meal like that because it doesn't have meat in it? That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. You should keep a piece of raw, rotten beef handy so you can slap it on a plate and serve it to him next time you make your family a nice meal.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

14. Post #294
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    929 Posts
    Felt like making something really vulgar the other day (vulgar to my standards at least). This was around 3 in the morning.

Spaghetti with eggs and french fries covered with cheese and a dressing made with mayo, chilli powder and crme fraiche.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

15. Post #295
    May 2007
    522 Posts
    Felt like making something really vulgar the other day (vulgar to my standards at least). This was around 3 in the morning.

Spaghetti with eggs and french fries covered with cheese and a dressing made with mayo, chilli powder and crme fraiche.
    So how did it taske?
    Did you eat the whole plate?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

16. Post #296
    own-fucking-zone
    April 2009
    4,016 Posts
    All images thumbed due to size.
    So I was at my friend's house and - uh - we made dinner.

Bacon with bacon salt wrapped in bacon.

Pork tenderloin with bacon salt wrapped in bacon.

Last time we agreed upon something with bacon we made the bacon bomb:

Heart attack tastes so good. It's evil.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #297
    Streetwise Angel Booksmart Devil
    January 2010
    3,044 Posts
    My sandwich making skills are improving.
    Today I made a toasted roast beef sandwich with spicy cheddar cheese, and some delicious grilled onions.

Edited:

All images thumbed due to size.
    So I was at my friend's house and - uh - we made dinner.

Bacon with bacon salt wrapped in bacon.

Pork tenderloin with bacon salt wrapped in bacon.

Last time we agreed upon something with bacon we made the bacon bomb:

Heart attack tastes so good. It's evil.
    All of that looks amazing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

18. Post #298
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    889 Posts
    I made cupcakes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

19. Post #299
    OFWGKTA
    July 2011
    9,689 Posts
    After an all nighter, this is delicious!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #300
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    1,475 Posts
    White rice plus...

Hickory Smoked Spam plus...

A little soy sauce = Awesome
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #301
    January 2011
    479 Posts
    Cooking some Chicken Crostina right now. The chicken is already done, I'm just waiting on the sauce and pasta.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

22. Post #302
    Chief of facepunch medical staff
    December 2006
    18,467 Posts
    i made some stars and stripes cookies for our american friend who arrives in the UK tomorrow :D

i'm not very good at icing, it was my first time with royal icing. i think i just about got the hang of it by the end, but nevermind. they still taste good!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 7Artistic Artistic x 3Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

23. Post #303
    ☂☂☂☂ ☂☂☂ ☂☂ _☂_
    January 2005
    22,687 Posts
    homemade french fries and sirloin from reindeer

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #304

July 2011
    6 Posts
    Those fries look like those people at the retirement home.. But fuck it, homemade is always best.

I steamed cauliflower, broccoli and a vegetable, what's name I can't remember (in English). Was good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Estonia Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

25. Post #305
    January 2011
    479 Posts
    Whoops, forgot to post the finished product.

It turned out to be really tasty.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

26. Post #306
    Hap
    Test Victim #1
    March 2005
    1,002 Posts
    Good god that looks delicious.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Show Events Agree Agree x 5Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

27. Post #307

July 2011
    6 Posts

Rye bread with some light cream cheese paste, ham, tomato and cucumber, accompanied with some skim milk (out of frame).

Damn that was good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Estonia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

28. Post #308
    August 2009
    7,895 Posts

It was 3 in the morning and I couldn't sleep, so I got a wild hair and made a tasty carrot - potato - onion soup
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

29. Post #309
    October 2010
    2,100 Posts
    Whoo I made food out of leftovers.

Mixed up some leftover Pulled Pork, Sriracha sauce, soy sauce, Green Chillis, Caraway seeds,cumin, carrots, and tomato.

Made some lemon steamed rice to go with it.
    It was gooood, even if it looked like dog food.

And had some plum pie for dessert, with custard and chocolate sauce
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

30. Post #310
    Beverage Bandit
    November 2005
    19,210 Posts
    homemade french fries and sirloin from reindeer

mmmm reindeer meat is SO good
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #311
    August 2009
    7,895 Posts

Warm cake and cold ice cream is always amazing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

32. Post #312
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #313
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    2,555 Posts
    made oreo fudge with one of my friends. you basically mix up condensed milk, vanilla, butter, white chocolate chips and then melt it. Meanwhile crumble a bunch of oreos and put half of them down in something. pour the mixture on top of it and then sprinkle the rest of the oreos on it. It tastes really good

34. Post #314
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    4,745 Posts

Handmade beef patty topped topped with sliced colby cheese and two fresh habanero peppers, laid on top of a bed of tomato.

I call it "The Hellbeast's Hamburger with Cheese."

Never again. I started to sweat profusely and involuntarily crying. I made the mistake of making habanero-to-lip contact and am still in pain.

That was only on the way in, too... don't get me started on how much my ass hurts right now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

35. Post #315
    Hap
    Test Victim #1
    March 2005
    1,002 Posts
    That would look quite delicious if it wasn't for the terrifying peppers on top.

Edited:

Looks great if I imagine they're weirdly-shaped orange bell peppers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #316
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    4,745 Posts

Chocolate chip cookie wontons topped with powdered sugar.

Basically.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4 (list)

37. Post #317
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    736 Posts
    Why did I decide to come into the cooking section for the first time at 12:30 am?

To do a stupid trick, that's why.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

38. Post #318
    shatteredwindow's Boy Toy
    April 2010
    6,563 Posts
    This thread always makes me hungry...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

39. Post #319
    *Extremely disliked
    Dennab
    June 2011
    640 Posts

40. Post #320
    Hap
    Test Victim #1
    March 2005
    1,002 Posts
    Wish I had some Ritz Cr*ckers right now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Show Events