1. Post #201
    December 2009
    7,972 Posts
    Nissan Skyline 25GT-X(ER34)

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Estonia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

2. Post #202
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    3,941 Posts
    i saw a R32 and R33 GTS-T today.

i jizzed

the r33 was a tommy kaira
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

3. Post #203
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    6,421 Posts
    I think I've been playing Gran Turismo too much.

I'm starting to want an AZ-1

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

4. Post #204
    October 2010
    11,268 Posts

Don't forget Beat and Cappuccino.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #205
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    3,405 Posts
    The Beats headlights are weird. They arch around the wheel like a part of the fender, lol.

6. Post #206
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    2,593 Posts
    Drove past a Cappuccino on Saturday. I knew they were small cars, I was thinking a bit smaller than an MX5. I was wrong, these things are tiny!

7. Post #207
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    5,665 Posts
    i want one

8. Post #208
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    2,593 Posts
    They would be a laugh to drive. RWD, weigh just over 600kgs and have a 600cc turbocharged engine pushing around 70bhp. Probably able to get the back end out on a damp day

9. Post #209
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    3,405 Posts

dat

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #210
    October 2010
    11,268 Posts
    Kinda like this NSX.

Too bad there's only 5 of them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

11. Post #211
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    3,941 Posts
    what, i just looked it up and wikipedia says that that snorkel isn't functional, only on the JGTC car it is
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

12. Post #212
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    3,405 Posts
    what, i just looked it up and wikipedia says that that snorkel isn't functional, only on the JGTC car it is
    That's right. It's only there so it could be mounted on the JGTC version. They can't vary too much from the road legal versions

13. Post #213
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    3,405 Posts
    So JDM

14. Post #214
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    8,777 Posts
    so dumb

Edited:

i mean pedo bear, awesome face? come on...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

15. Post #215
    Ask Me About My VW Beetle Fetish
    March 2008
    9,821 Posts
    what's so bad with awesome face?

16. Post #216
    His wife, a native of Morris county, and a most estimable lady, died in 1869, at the age of 61.
    March 2011
    7,923 Posts
    Nissan Skyline 25GT-X(ER34)

Ooo, somebody has been playing Gran Turismo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

17. Post #217
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    3,941 Posts
    so dumb

Edited:

i mean pedo bear, awesome face? come on...
    those are popular stickers in the JDM/DTM tuning scene...

18. Post #218
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    3,405 Posts
    It's a fucking BMW 5 series

19. Post #219
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    3,941 Posts
    and...

20. Post #220
    I'm pretty sure he is trying to say that the BMW 5 Series is a goddamn beautiful car and should not be messed with those stickers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Malaysia Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

21. Post #221
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts
    I'm pretty sure he is trying to say that the BMW 5 Series is a goddamn beautiful car and should not be messed with those stickers.
    Or that it isn't, you know, "JDM".

Edited:

those are popular stickers in the JDM/DTM tuning scene...
    It's a fucking BMW 5 series

22. Post #222
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    3,405 Posts
    I'm saying that the 5 is a douchemobile and is not to be styled like a japanese car.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Denmark Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

23. Post #223
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    2,593 Posts
    BMWs are nice cars to drive, there's no doubt about that. For their size and handling they can't be beat BUT they don't stand out from the crowd. Do a journey down the motorway and you can count the number of BMWs sitting up people arse's in the fast lane in the hundreds, they are everywhere.

I get surprised to be driving down the motorway and NOT see a BMW grill filling up my rear view mirror with an angry looking businessman on his phone. Maybe that explains the lack of indication from BMW drivers, they are always so pissed off about everything they snap the stalks off in a fit of rage that they're going to be late for their 10'o'clock meeting because they spent too long fiddling with their hair and making sure their tan matches their belt.

But I'm a massive hypocrite because I'm considering buying a BMW 330d as a possibility of a next car.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

24. Post #224
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    5,665 Posts
    who gives a fuck this is the japanese cars thread idiot
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #225
    October 2010
    11,268 Posts

Yeah.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 6 (list)

26. Post #226
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    3,941 Posts
    Or that it isn't, you know, "JDM".

Edited:
    I said Japanese District Market/Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters, a common term used in conjunction with JDM to refer to german cars

27. Post #227
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    3,405 Posts
    I thought it meant Japanese Domestic Market
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

28. Post #228
    January 2010
    3,065 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

29. Post #229
    GAYLORD
    Wikipedia Vandilisation Contest Winner
    June 2005
    14,733 Posts
    They would be a laugh to drive. RWD, weigh just over 600kgs and have a 600cc turbocharged engine pushing around 70bhp. Probably able to get the back end out on a damp day
    up the boost and make a mouthwatering 85bhp
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

30. Post #230
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    2,593 Posts
    at 600kgs that about 140bhp/ton. Not hugely impressive but still on par with something like a Ford Focus ST170 and you can imagine the type of knob who drives one of those crying when a car which looks like a shoe is keeping up with them.

31. Post #231
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    3,941 Posts
    I thought it meant Japanese Domestic Market
    it does, i wrote that not 10 minutes after waking for school

32. Post #232
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    4,076 Posts
    Plan to buy something like this soon; after I mashed up my other Mazda in a horrid drug-related highway accident. Almost dead in that one second of an event. I really miss having a ride straight from Japan.

Watch dem Initial D sonnn

33. Post #233
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    3,941 Posts
    I saw a red RX8 with black wheels that fit good, smoked lights, and black badges, actually looked pretty beast for a rx8

34. Post #234
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    9,684 Posts
    My buddys brother traded his 1999 Civic in and bought a red RX-8. Got to ride in it the other day and it sounds pretty cool. The back seat is really cramped though, pretty much all you can do is move your head left and right, and my head was touching the roof. I'm not even that tall.

35. Post #235
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    4,076 Posts
    The RX-8's are beautiful machines.

It doesn't help that my old Mazda is trashed, is that there are two in my neighborhood that look so sick. I see them everyday and it makes me want to work extra hard just to earn something like that again.

36. Post #236
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    3,405 Posts
    I photographed a friends Mazdaspeed RX-8 once. That's the only RX-8 I ever thought looked good.

37. Post #237
    MasterDragon
    May 2009
    6,578 Posts
    I want to buy an rx8, but only the 6spd's are worth it, the autos can't even get any power.

But I love them nonetheless...

Aftermarket rims make it look extra nice:

38. Post #238
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    2,659 Posts

(i love japanese cars so dont hate me)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

39. Post #239
    October 2009
    5,036 Posts
    damn i was gonna post that in the best looking cars thread

40. Post #240
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    3,941 Posts

(i love japanese cars so dont hate me)
    what the fuck is up with that hood, why does it look like a e30 with a beak