1,741 Posts
    No my problem is the delay and shot falling

2. Post #82
    Ian
    I'll show you a gold member.
    June 2010
    6,526 Posts
    Site's back up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

3. Post #83
    Gold Member
    April 2005
    1,492 Posts
    If more than two people join my server it breaks and lags a lot. I can handle hosting, as I've hosted Minecraft before many times, but it just refuses to work now.

4. Post #84
    Ian
    I'll show you a gold member.
    June 2010
    6,526 Posts
    Minecraft continues to crash on me, I updated my drivers and everything.

5. Post #85
    October 2009
    1,741 Posts
    I'm still getting shitty delay on multiplayer.

6. Post #86
    January 2009
    350 Posts
    This is annoying. I'm getting weird lines appearing at edges of distant/translucent objects and random minecraft window blackouts/crashes.
    Here's lines I'm talking of:

[url]http://filesmelt.com/dl/2011-02-26_11.30_.50_.png[/url]
    HUGE PICTURE(19201080)

[url]http://filesmelt.com/dl/2011-02-27_15.34_.38_.png[/url]

Specs:
    Windows 7 64-bit,
    CPU - AMD Phenom II X4 925 Socket AM3 (2.8GHz, 2MB+6Mb cache)
    Videocard - 1024Mb PALIT GeForce GTX460 Sonic
    RAM - 6Gb (3x2Gb) PC3-10600 1333MHz DDR3

I tried playing in compatibility mode, but it didn't help at all.
    Can anyone help me with this problem? :sigh:

7. Post #87
    Gold Member
    April 2005
    1,492 Posts
    Turn forced AA off.

8. Post #88
    January 2009
    350 Posts
    Turn forced AA off.
    Thanks, I got weird lines problem sorted out. But minecraft still crashes/blacks out. I know it sounds weird, but everything in window turns black, music keeps playing but I can't move(atleast I can't hear steps). This happens roughly 1 time in 10 minutes, and this annoys me as hell. Any help?

9. Post #89
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    6,195 Posts
    If more than two people join my server it breaks and lags a lot. I can handle hosting, as I've hosted Minecraft before many times, but it just refuses to work now.
    Same here. I have a LAN server and it works fine with 2 players, but as soon as the third player connects CPU usage hits 90% on my Q9550 which is ridiculous and it lags like hell even when I'm playing on the host PC.

10. Post #90
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    1,827 Posts
    Is there a way to transfer Singleplayer maps into multiplayer?
    You should be able to copy the map save into the server files.

11. Post #91
    July 2010
    279 Posts
    I've been having a really annoying problem ever since I downloaded the new launcher. I'm getting gigantic lag spikes lasting for several minutes, and many of the updated mods I've tried only lead to a black screen before even getting to the main menu. I don't have any more information on it, all I know is I have to delete the entire bin folder to get it to work again. I can post system specs in a minute, but this has only been happening since the update, so I'm not sure if it's the system.

12. Post #92
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    11,150 Posts
    Still need an answer
    I said post in tech illetracy for a reason. he is dumb and wrong

Edited:

I've been having a really annoying problem ever since I downloaded the new launcher. I'm getting gigantic lag spikes lasting for several minutes, and many of the updated mods I've tried only lead to a black screen before even getting to the main menu. I don't have any more information on it, all I know is I have to delete the entire bin folder to get it to work again. I can post system specs in a minute, but this has only been happening since the update, so I'm not sure if it's the system.
    Use the old launcher

13. Post #93
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    5,024 Posts
    Thanks, I got weird lines problem sorted out. But minecraft still crashes/blacks out. I know it sounds weird, but everything in window turns black, music keeps playing but I can't move(atleast I can't hear steps). This happens roughly 1 time in 10 minutes, and this annoys me as hell. Any help?
    Exactly same problem here.

It's ESPECIALLY annoying since it resets world partially. Pretty much all area is set back ~5 minutes into past, though inventory does not reset (unless it's a box or something).

14. Post #94
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    11,150 Posts
    Use Mcpatcher for tex. pack and mod loaders for mods

15. Post #95
    October 2009
    1,741 Posts
    Retoast for help:

Ok, so I have an SMP problem. I seem to have a kind of connection delay but its not lag, because its not the client that's causing the issue. I also don't believe its my connection due to that fact that I have a full connection to my router on my computer. What happens is that whenever I'll do something like mining, or digging, I won't get any resources for about 45 seconds. During that amount of time, wierd shit happens, like the block I just mined having respawned again, or shit like falling through a world hole.

After some time, it'll fix itself and give me the resource. What's wierd is that others tell me I'm not lagging, and I am able to walk without camera stuttering. I have no clue what's going on, but even playing on a local server about 10 minutes from my house results in the above. Help!

16. Post #96
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    11,150 Posts
    Minecraft continues to crash on me, I updated my drivers and everything.
    It doesnt like your computer, its beta for a reason, try using mcpatcher for tex. packs and mod loaders for mods

17. Post #97
    foxcock
    June 2008
    6,874 Posts
    Well I was happy when the biome update came across, that added color offsets to grass based on the biome it's in, but my main save ended up with dead, tundra ish grass that really looks just bad.

Is there a biome editor? Like a top down view of your world that you might see in a level editor, but instead of a brush block I need one that alters the biome of the affected blocks. So that I could brush over my main save's spawn area(and structures), with a more lively biome.
    ;

18. Post #98
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    11,150 Posts
    Retoast for help:

Ok, so I have an SMP problem. I seem to have a kind of connection delay but its not lag, because its not the client that's causing the issue. I also don't believe its my connection due to that fact that I have a full connection to my router on my computer. What happens is that whenever I'll do something like mining, or digging, I won't get any resources for about 45 seconds. During that amount of time, wierd shit happens, like the block I just mined having respawned again, or shit like falling through a world hole.

After some time, it'll fix itself and give me the resource. What's wierd is that others tell me I'm not lagging, and I am able to walk without camera stuttering. I have no clue what's going on, but even playing on a local server about 10 minutes from my house results in the above. Help!
    Update drivers, try connecting directly to the internet (bypass router), use pingtest.net to check latency

Edited:

No

Edited:

how do I fix Connection lost end of stream? I cant connect to my own either though 86.xx.xx.xxx ip or 192xxxxxx ip

19. Post #99
    Super Hoborator
    May 2007
    6,825 Posts
    I'm having an issue with low FPS in single player survival.

Speccy shot:
    http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/3199/speccya.png
    I have a pretty powerful computer, good processor, good graphics card, 6GB of RAM, and yet for some reason, I'm only getting about 60FPS staring at a wall, and it drops a lot when I turn to look into the open world. I tried a tweaking mod but it doesn't seem to help. This is also on FAST video settings as well as FANCY.

20. Post #100
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    1,503 Posts

Speccy shot:
    I have a pretty powerful computer, good processor, good graphics card, 6GB of RAM, and yet for some reason, I'm only getting about 60FPS staring at a wall, and it drops a lot when I turn to look into the open world. I tried a tweaking mod but it doesn't seem to help. This is also on FAST video settings as well as FANCY.
    you need more ram
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

21. Post #101
    October 2009
    1,741 Posts
    Edited:

how do I fix Connection lost end of stream? I cant connect to my own either though 86.xx.xx.xxx ip or 192xxxxxx ip
    It means Notch's servers are down... AGAIN!

22. Post #102
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    7,280 Posts
    i need help. i have a classic server (i think i dont really know) that is just for me and my friends where you can only build things but i want lava and water. when i put in the command it says command unknown. so can anybody help me out please?

23. Post #103
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    8,204 Posts
    Hey guys, running a minecraft server, and we get this issue after a while where blocks will reappear and not let you mine them. We're running 1.3, on a map that was converted from 1.2. We're not near spawn, and restarting the server fixes the problem temporarily. Any suggestions on a fix?

24. Post #104
    October 2009
    1,741 Posts
    Hey guys, running a minecraft server, and we get this issue after a while where blocks will reappear and not let you mine them. We're running 1.3, on a map that was converted from 1.2. We're not near spawn, and restarting the server fixes the problem temporarily. Any suggestions on a fix?
    I'm having the same issue, but for me its when I join any server.

25. Post #105
    April 2010
    4,031 Posts
    How do I accelerate my pixel format? This is my graphics card information: http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/70/minecraftzu.png

I tried getting drivers from ATI, but can't find any for the ATI Radeon 2100.

26. Post #106
    For some reason people are suddenly disconnecting from my little 2-3 person server run from my computer with the error: Internal exception: java.io.IOException: mark/reset not supported

I'm not sure if that's what everyone gets...
    But in console the disconnect messages are this:
    [INFO] MattLunatic lost connection: disconnect.overflow
    [INFO] overdrive148 lost connection: disconnect.overflow

Why? And how can I fix it?

27. Post #107
    April 2010
    2,963 Posts
    "Java.net:SocketException software caused connection abort"

wheeeeeee
    gonna repost this forever

28. Post #108
    Penis Architect
    November 2008
    9,821 Posts
    I'm getting random CTD's (crash to desktop) on my main computer, and I don't see any reason for this at all.
    Minecraft is up to date, and I don't have any mods installed.
    I've tried a lot of things like running in XP-compatibility mode, and turning off CUDA in the Nvidia control panel. I've also tried not running in fullscreen mode.

Now, every time I crash, there's no error message. It just suddenly hangs for one second and then closes.
    This has gotten me killed a couple of times. In example: I was digging a basement for my house and it CTD'd. Then when I started the game up again I was stuck and got killed. Later I realized it hadn't saved my progress on digging the basement, but my position was saved.

This started recently, and happens every 5-10 minutes....

Technical Specs
    Minecraft status: Latest version of game and launcher. No mods or texture packs installed.
    GPU: Evga GTX 480
    CPU: Intel i7 920
    RAM: 6GB DDR3

29. Post #109
    Hmm, Well you could try out the old Launcher, the new is kinda Buggy.
    you could also reinstall java to see if that helps.

30. Post #110
    Penis Architect
    November 2008
    9,821 Posts
    Hmm, Well you could try out the old Launcher, the new is kinda Buggy.
    you could also reinstall java to see if that helps.
    This happens with both the new and the old launchers, but I will try reinstalling Java.

Edited:

My server did something similiar to me as well.

A while ago, it was stabe with 5-8 players (haven't had more than that) at the same time, and there was never any problems.

Now though, without me changing ANYTHING, it just decides to stop working. Now some people can't join, and they time out every 20 secs when they get in.

31. Post #111
    JWJ
    Meepwnd
    Dennab
    April 2010
    3,322 Posts
    If you have EssentialsEco, it might be bugged up. I remember looking in someone's server log and that was causing the BLOCK_BREAK event to error out.

32. Post #112
    I'm friendly!
    June 2007
    3,604 Posts
    Does my router need it's own internal memory to support a 2 person server?

My brother thinks it does or else it'll "crash the router."
    Really
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #113
    Loading title...6
    June 2009
    6,621 Posts
    Does any one know where the minecraft_server.jar save the level data?
    I want to change the map on my server but I can't find it for the life of me.

34. Post #114
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    11,150 Posts

Speccy shot:
    your RAM is super-duper-ultra slow
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

35. Post #115

Uh
    My sis' computer, 1 Gb RAM, Google Chrome, Integrated graphics.
    Same happens on 1.3.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Argentina Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

36. Post #116
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    11,150 Posts

Uh
    My sis' computer, 1 Gb RAM, Google Chrome, Integrated graphics.
    Same happens on 1.3.
    mods?

Edited:

gonna repost this forever
    server problem.
    happy?

37. Post #117
    No, nothing at all.

38. Post #118
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    11,150 Posts
    No, nothing at all.
    reinstall

39. Post #119
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    10,983 Posts
    Uh, guys, he's running it from his browser, the free classic version.

40. Post #120
    April 2010
    2,963 Posts
    server problem.
    happy?
    Nope. It's on every server.