1. Post #1
    May 2010
    3,141 Posts
    Sometimes, it`s hard to stay motivated. Whether you're tired, lazy or just want to do something else, working out can get kind of bothersome.

Thankfully, to overcome this we can view some badass motivational shit and get right in the mood of GETTING PUMPED

Here are same examples, post your own bros

To start, I will share with you, one of the best pictures ever, EVER

One of the best ways to get motivated is to see some pros doing what they do best:

first it shows him flexing and such, then it gets to the working out

Obligatory ronnie coleman vid

Motivational Music (pantera)

Alright bros so check in to this thread when you need that motivation, make sure to keep the posts coming, there's tons of motivational stuff out there and I'll make sure to post in here as much as possible
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    1,209 Posts
    Yeah budddayyyy!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    May 2010
    3,141 Posts
    Ain`t nothin but a peanut!

4. Post #4
    October 2010
    1,696 Posts
    To get motivated, I picture myself up on stage (dance is my exercise), finally having been allowed to move up to the upper level, doing a solo and having all the eyes in the audience mesmerized by my awesomeness.

I wish I could say I was joking. x)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Funny Funny x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 2Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

5. Post #5
    March 2010
    845 Posts
    Well I have been trying to loose weight since the end of last summer and I have lost 25lbs alltogether. That I think is pretty good, I could loose weight faster if I had been more strict

Also I think this is where the title of the subforum comes from

Also for motivation think about the girl/boy you want to have fuck seeing you naked. What would she/he say?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 8 (list)

6. Post #6
    May 2010
    3,141 Posts
    Well I have been trying to loose weight since the end of last summer and I have lost 25lbs alltogether. That I think is pretty good, I could loose weight faster if I had been more strict

Also I think this is where the title of the subforum comes from
    what did I just watch

and good job on the weight loss bro!
    that's a really good way to stay motivated, I always look at my progress and how far I have come from when I started and that gets me to keep going

Edited:

To get motivated, I picture myself up on stage (dance is my exercise), finally having been allowed to move up to the upper level, doing a solo and having all the eyes in the audience mesmerized by my awesomeness.

I wish I could say I was joking. x)
    (no homo)?

but good job, what kind of dance do you do?

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    1,209 Posts
    Feb. 2008

March. 2010
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner Winner x 25 (list)

8. Post #8
    October 2010
    1,696 Posts
    I'm a chick. So I don't know how the no homo would apply. x)

I made a dance thread. I do jazz, tap, modern, ballet and swing, but I'm focusing primarily on modern right now.

9. Post #9
    May 2010
    3,141 Posts
    Feb. 2008

March. 2010
    fuaaark pretty motivational, I used to think that he juiced but after watching that video it seems pretty clear he just has really good genetics and worked out hard

I think that would be a realistic physique for me and Perfum to have in like a year or so

Edited:

I'm a chick. So I don't know how the no homo would apply. x)

I made a dance thread. I do jazz, tap, modern, ballet and swing, but I'm focusing primarily on modern right now.
    oh okay, that`s pretty cool then, do you do any other working out besides dance?

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    1,209 Posts
    Dance is like the perfect workout for women.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

11. Post #11
    October 2010
    1,696 Posts
    Yep, I do regular exercising as well. Otherwise I feel lazy. x) I've started to do some specific foot work too, since I have flat feet and I'd like to get as close to a perfect point as possible.

12. Post #12
    September 2008
    691 Posts
    I love this thread.

When I'm procrastinating and being lazy and need some quick motivation, I play Castlevania rebirth on the Wii, Christopher Belmont huge arms and shoulders make me want to be like him. :buddy:

13. Post #13
    May 2010
    3,141 Posts
    I love this thread.

When I'm procrastinating and being lazy and need some quick motivation, I play Castlevania rebirth on the Wii, Christopher Belmont huge arms and shoulders make me want to be like him. :buddy:
    haha that's definitely a unique way to get pumped

whenever I see hot girls in a music video on a beach or something or Zyzz with some bishes I get hella motivated

14. Post #14
    November 2009
    2,697 Posts
    What music do you guys like to work out to? My playlist is getting kind of old and I need new songs.

15. Post #15
    May 2010
    3,141 Posts
    What music do you guys like to work out to? My playlist is getting kind of old and I need new songs.
    well what kind of music do you like? that would be a good start

16. Post #16
    November 2009
    2,697 Posts
    well what kind of music do you like? that would be a good start
    When I run I like hard rock and punk, mostly.

17. Post #17
    May 2010
    3,141 Posts
    Try some Pantera or other hard rock/metal, it's awesome to get pumped
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    March 2010
    2,018 Posts
    I'm fat, want to lose weight.

What do?

19. Post #19
    November 2009
    2,697 Posts
    Try some Pantera or other hard rock/metal, it's awesome to get pumped
    Thanks! I'll look into it.

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    1,209 Posts
    I think we need a workout music thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    May 2010
    3,141 Posts
    I think we need a workout music thread.
    you can post all that in here, as long as it`s motivational

22. Post #22
    March 2010
    2,018 Posts

What do?

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    5,412 Posts
    I remember I was doing a bench press the other day + my ipod went to the next track, it was the Mass Effect 2 launch trailer music and I wasn't really in a position to change the song so I continued.

Was pretty fucking cool

24. Post #24
    May 2010
    3,141 Posts

What do VQ35HR?
    Well, for starters, how much do you weigh? What is your height? Bodyfat estimate? (picture preferrable) How are your eating habits? How much do you exercise currently?

Oh and please post all the above in the bodybuilding/weightlifting thread, we're gonna try and make that thread the general working out discussion thread, for stuff exactly like you said!

Edited:

I remember I was doing a bench press the other day + my ipod went to the next track, it was the Mass Effect 2 launch trailer music and I wasn't really in a position to change the song so I continued.

Was pretty fucking cool
    Haha I hate that, sometimes I find a sick workout song then forget it's on shuffle, start my set near the end of the song and the next song is some sad piano based song and I can't change it so I did most of a set of benchpress to a sad Russian song :wtc:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 3 (list)

25. Post #25
    February 2010
    412 Posts

Greatest workout song ever. Maybe one day you will be as swole as his little cousin
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

26. Post #26
    May 2010
    3,141 Posts

Greatest workout song ever. Maybe one day you will be as swole as his little cousin
    haha YES
    seen this a while ago, totally forgot about it

no matter how stupid his song is, that guy is seriously swole

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    1,209 Posts
    The way he rhymed swole with swole was crazy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

28. Post #28
    U$O
    February 2011
    170 Posts
    Wow. Rock-solid is a beautiful man.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    May 2010
    1,302 Posts

This is my workout jam. Russian Circles gives me music bonarz. :gizz:

30. Post #30
    May 2010
    3,141 Posts

This is my workout jam. Russian Circles gives me music bonarz. :gizz:
    how awkward is that when you`re doing bench?

31. Post #31
    May 2010
    1,302 Posts
    how awkward is that when you`re doing bench?
    If you meant to say "How inviting is that for the ladies when you're doing bench?"
    The answer is very :smug:

32. Post #32
    May 2010
    3,141 Posts
    If you meant to say "How inviting is that for the ladies when you're doing bench?"
    The answer is very :smug:
    somehow I fail to picture this
    is that song just an instrumental?

33. Post #33
    May 2010
    1,302 Posts
    somehow I fail to picture this
    is that song just an instrumental?
    Yeah. They are a 3 piece instrumental "post-rock" band from Chicago.
    They're pretty good.

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    1,209 Posts
    The only place in the world that I listen to rock is at the gym.
    Usually go with some SOAD
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    3,437 Posts
    NOFX, Bad Religion, The Mars Volta, At the Drive-in, Arrogant Sons of Bitches, Bouncing Souls, Choking Victim, etc.

36. Post #36
    Shit
    May 2010
    1,071 Posts
    I thought I would put out here why the thread is titled Witness the Fitness.
    Its a song from Roots Manuva.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    November 2009
    2,697 Posts
    NOFX, Bad Religion, The Mars Volta, At the Drive-in, Arrogant Sons of Bitches, Bouncing Souls, Choking Victim, etc.
    These sound really good. Thanks!

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    3,437 Posts
    These sound really good. Thanks!
    Bro, I'm all about the punk scene. It's great work out music
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    ~I want you inside me~
    May 2005
    17,379 Posts
    thread needs more electronic pump-up music

Edited:

you can't tell me that drop doesn't make you want to run outside and benchpress your house (go to 1:50)

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    May 2010
    3,141 Posts
    thread needs more electronic pump-up music

Edited:

you can't tell me that drop doesn't make you want to run outside and benchpress your house (go to 1:50)

yeee get some of zyzz`s fave beats in here nomsayin

oh and it`s true, I DID just benchpress my house after listening to that

either that, or I did a pushup

:iiam:

Edited:

The only place in the world that I listen to rock is at the gym.
    Usually go with some SOAD
    saw SOAD live before they went on fukiatus :c00l: