1. Post #41
    AT NIGHT I GET SO LONELY I JERK IT FURIOUSLY TO THE SIMS
    August 2009
    6,878 Posts
    holy shit a gun with arms
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #42
    April 2011
    293 Posts

Click for full view, because I seem to be quite the inept person on forums.

Anyway...
    The MRL-4/ Multiple Rocket Launcher is now the 4th in a series of RaiTech Industries weaponry, directly trying to compete with C&A weaponry. Due to the size of the company, there's really no chance in hell of that happening. Still, weapons are weapons, and while RaiTech may not have the best, biggest, and billions of guns, they still have them anyway. Their adaptability makes them much more useful in environments where multiple contacts will be made. In particular, the MRL-4 uses a revolver-style loading system for its rockets, and comes with a basket/cage clip system for easy loading. As also stated above, the 4th series comes pre-equipped with Confined Space countermeasures, designed to reduce back-blast and injury to users and allies within the vicinity. These features make the MRL-4 a good choice if nothing else is available.

And besides, its a freakin' Rocket Launcher. Like anyone's going to argue with that as a weapon choice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

3. Post #43
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    343 Posts
    What are all these drawings for? shits n giggles?

4. Post #44
    March 2011
    93 Posts
    we can't steal em? nuuuuuuuuu....

5. Post #45
    April 2011
    19 Posts

the one on the right is the original, the one on the left is my own.

A couple of things, I didn't even know what paint was before about an hour ago, and this is my first drawing ever. I know I got some shading wrong, and the wood veins are all wrong, plus instead of writing on the hatchet handle I made a black blob, but give a guy a break here. So internet, I hope you like it, and if not, I shall give up MS Paint forever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4Agree Agree x 2 (list)

6. Post #46
    April 2011
    2,034 Posts
    I could never have guessed the one to the left was your drawing. =)

7. Post #47
    April 2011
    19 Posts
    I could never have guessed the one to the left was your drawing. =)
    haha.... you're funny :/

8. Post #48
    April 2011
    346 Posts
    Hey is it alright if I used some colors from some of your guys' stuff? and here is some random shotgun i made
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

9. Post #49
    November 2009
    3,682 Posts
    Hey is it alright if I used some colors from some of your guys' stuff? and here is some random shotgun i made
    Fine to me.

10. Post #50
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    3,976 Posts
    holy shit a gun with arms
    It's fully automatic.

11. Post #51
    January 2010
    303 Posts
    It's fully automatic.
    that would be wierd...a gun with arms...lol

12. Post #52
    April 2011
    19 Posts
    Do you think I should post more pictures? Choose agree if you think so, disagree if not.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

13. Post #53
    January 2010
    303 Posts
    personally, i won't do polls that much, but yeah ok

14. Post #54
    April 2011
    2,034 Posts
    Do you think I should post more pictures? Choose agree if you think so, disagree if not.
    Do you have self esteem issues or what is your problem?

15. Post #55
    January 2010
    303 Posts
    i have self esteem issues, but that sort of things for the general discussion

16. Post #56
    January 2010
    1,722 Posts

Harpoon Gun
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

17. Post #57
    April 2011
    2,034 Posts
    i have self esteem issues, but that sort of things for the general discussion
    Did I ask you? No, I did not.

18. Post #58
    August 2010
    2,241 Posts
    Did I ask you? No, I did not.
    Throwing it out there...

19. Post #59
    November 2009
    3,682 Posts

Content update. :l
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Artistic Artistic x 5 (list)

20. Post #60
    January 2010
    1,722 Posts
    Very nice.
    I am still reading through your madness interactive so I do not know about the latest events, are you going to use them in the interactive?
    BTW I don't think it suits madness well.

21. Post #61
    November 2009
    3,682 Posts
    I only use the weapons you have seen in the OP.

22. Post #62
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2009
    6,496 Posts
    sweet jesus rovar, if they made weapons based on looks first you'd have it made
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

23. Post #63
    November 2009
    3,682 Posts
    sweet jesus rovar, if they made weapons based on looks first you'd have it made
    Thanks! :D

24. Post #64
    August 2009
    2,842 Posts
    Well, I did my best...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

25. Post #65

I'm just a beginner, so I dont think it anywhere near as good as you guy's stuff, but i tried.
    Also, one is a black outline, the other a color outline.

26. Post #66
    April 2011
    346 Posts
    It's pretty good, just maybe try adding some shading and don't save as JPEG (I'm not sure if thats the issue or if it's firefox color correction)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #67
    BIG TITLE
    November 2009
    7,660 Posts

Were made for a game I was going to make, not too sure if I want to continue making it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

28. Post #68
    January 2011
    45 Posts

29. Post #69
    It's pretty good, just maybe try adding some shading and don't save as JPEG (I'm not sure if thats the issue or if it's firefox color correction)
    Believe it or not, there is some shading, but its not very noticable, and i saved it as a .PNG, i dont know what happened. I'll work on some better shading tonight.

30. Post #70
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,358 Posts

My first MSP weapon
    CC please
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Russian Federation Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

31. Post #71
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    2,739 Posts

and the wood veins are all wrong
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Ireland Show Events Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

32. Post #72
    March 2011
    93 Posts

Were made for a game I was going to make, not too sure if I want to continue making it.
    let me know if you do end up finishing the game because daamn, i wanna play it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

33. Post #73
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    5,620 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

34. Post #74
    Fuarrrrkin sexier than zeez bruh
    March 2011
    1,728 Posts

I see your silenced pistol and I raise you two.

Edited:

Bigger version.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

35. Post #75
    meh. there okay, just too.........boxxy, you know? no angle in the grip really.

36. Post #76
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    5,620 Posts

I see your silenced pistol and I raise you two.

Edited:

Bigger version.
    Damn.
    I raise you.. uh... one pistol.

37. Post #77
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    5,620 Posts
    Thread so slow.

Railed Sword.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

38. Post #78
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    2,739 Posts
    put a laser on it

39. Post #79
    April 2011
    2,034 Posts
    Thread so slow.

Railed Sword.
    It looks like a pipe.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4 (list)

40. Post #80
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    5,620 Posts
    put a laser on it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 19Winner Winner x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)