1. Post #281
    June 2008
    2,761 Posts
    What you mean by "First to name a gun get it done?
    If you name a small SMG/shotgun or a machine pistol I'll add it into my set. I need ideas, you know?

2. Post #282
    June 2011
    443 Posts
    If you name a small SMG/shotgun or a machine pistol I'll add it into my set. I need ideas, you know?
    Sooo, Ingram MAC-10?

3. Post #283
    That Dog
    March 2009
    13,402 Posts
    UMP .45
    God tier.

Edited:

by the looks of it, you like H&K, it only makes sense that you should make the UMP next.

4. Post #284
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    405 Posts
    i thought i'd try my hand at this gun business

some smg thing

5. Post #285
    June 2008
    2,761 Posts
    UMP .45
    God tier.

Edited:

by the looks of it, you like H&K, it only makes sense that you should make the UMP next.
    UMP, yeah, that'll do. I prefer it over larger MP5 variants as they are outdated.
    Also, Skater-punk, the Mac-10 is there.

6. Post #286
    November 2009
    3,686 Posts
    Here are your bullets!

Left to right: 12 Gauge, 5.56, 9mm, .50 cal.

Now, something else made by me: weapon sprites! I already posted these in "creative pics"-thread, but w/e.

Also! First one to name a smal SMG/shotgun or a machine pistol gets it done!
    Dedicated to ForestRaptor. The MP5 AA looks odd, and the clip is off, other than that doesn't look TOO bad. And yes, took your MP5k sprite. :U
    Sue me. :l

Too lazy to finish the sniper though. xD

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #287
    June 2008
    2,761 Posts
    Dedicated to ForestRaptor. The MP5 AA looks odd, and the clip is off, other than that doesn't look TOO bad. And yes, took your MP5k sprite. :U
    Sue me. :l

That MP5 is rather neat, I bet you don't mind if I add it to the pack with your name? :3:

Edited:

Also, can't seem to find UMP's height...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Arab Emirates Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

8. Post #288
    December 2009
    8,786 Posts
    Deudly firearms...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #289
    November 2009
    3,686 Posts
    @ForestRaptor: I would be honored. :D
    I love your work. (:

Also, which part of the UMP? The frame of it? Or minor things like the barrel or stock.

10. Post #290
    March 2011
    765 Posts

Random stock completion (I really hate unfinished things :P)

Edited:

some smg thing
    Thats an ak-74u,carbine version of ak-74 assault rifle

11. Post #291
    December 2009
    8,786 Posts
    Thats an ak-74u,carbine version of ak-74 assault rifle
    No it's not.
    Looks more like a XM8 carbine than an AK-74u tbh, only got a grip, magrelease and mag from an AK.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Agree Agree x 2 (list)

12. Post #292
    March 2011
    765 Posts
    No it's not.
    Looks more like a XM8 carbine than an AK-74u tbh, only got a grip, magrelease and mag from an AK.
    Seriously?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Slovenia Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

13. Post #293
    December 2009
    8,786 Posts
    I swear on your mother's grave I am serious.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

14. Post #294
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    405 Posts
    it's not anything so don't argue about it, it's just based on an ak74u but different

15. Post #295
    April 2011
    346 Posts
    Sooo, Ingram MAC-10?
    lol that's already on there

Make an MP40 just for the lulz? :D

16. Post #296
    December 2009
    8,786 Posts
    Make an OG-43.

17. Post #297
    June 2011
    443 Posts
    UMP, yeah, that'll do. I prefer it over larger MP5 variants as they are outdated.
    Also, Skater-punk, the Mac-10 is there.
    No way, thats a Mac-11.
    Sooo what about a Steyr TMP?

18. Post #298
    June 2008
    2,761 Posts
    No way, thats a Mac-11.
    Sooo what about a Steyr TMP?
    10, 11, it's not too different
    TMP, yeah, that's a good one.

Also Lizzrd, that OG-43 is rather neat, it will be something different on the set, will add.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Arab Emirates Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

19. Post #299
    June 2011
    443 Posts
    -Snip-

20. Post #300
    December 2009
    8,786 Posts
    If you're incapable of making the hillariously simple edits required for the m11 to look like an m10 yourself, you might want to never go into the mspaint section again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #301
    June 2011
    443 Posts
    If you're incapable of making the hillariously simple edits required for the m11 to look like an m10 yourself, you might want to never go into the mspaint section again.
    Oh c'mon.

22. Post #302
    June 2008
    2,761 Posts

Added OG-43.
    I will soon post a making of-timelapse I recorded.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Arab Emirates Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

23. Post #303
    June 2011
    443 Posts

Added OG-43.
    I will soon post a making of-timelapse I recorded.
    Nice!

24. Post #304
    That Dog
    March 2009
    13,402 Posts
    Where's my UMP .45

25. Post #305

September 2010
    71 Posts
    First thing. On MSpaint. Ever.
    Other than squiggles and fucking around with the spray paint.

Soo...be gentle.

HK416

Yeah I know the buttstock looks a little retarded, and I tried coloring it but ended up saying fuck it and having to redo the infested regions of my fuckup. I put grey on the side R.I.S just so you can tell between the rail and backboard of it.

and fuck magazines. Too lazy for their bitch ass. and it always seems to be the most messed up part for beginners. I'll tackle it another day.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

26. Post #306
    June 2008
    2,761 Posts
    First thing. On MSpaint. Ever.
    Other than squiggles and fucking around with the spray paint.

Soo...be gentle.

HK416

Yeah I know the buttstock looks a little retarded, and I tried coloring it but ended up saying fuck it and having to redo the infested regions of my fuckup. I put grey on the side R.I.S just so you can tell between the rail and backboard of it.

and fuck magazines. Too lazy for their bitch ass. and it always seems to be the most messed up part for beginners. I'll tackle it another day.
    That pistol grip is huge. Might want to make it smaller, same for the stock. Other that that it's good for your first thing on MsPaint.

27. Post #307
    November 2009
    3,686 Posts
    Oh dear. It seems I was mistaken. D:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

28. Post #308
    June 2008
    2,761 Posts
    @ForestRaptor: Sir, I did not get accredited. >:l

As my work is there, with no name. D:<
    Dear lad, if you would take a glance to the very bottom left corner of my firearm ensemble, you'd notice that you are mentioned by me for your humble addition.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Arab Emirates Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

29. Post #309
    November 2009
    3,686 Posts
    Oh oh! It seems I was. Thank you for that. <3

30. Post #310

August 2011
    107 Posts
    this is my friends he wants to know wat he should do to it wait i cant post dont know url
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #311
    AT NIGHT I GET SO LONELY I JERK IT FURIOUSLY TO THE SIMS
    August 2009
    6,908 Posts
    this is my friends he wants to know wat he should do to it wait i cant post dont know url
    ... what?

32. Post #312
    BIG TITLE
    November 2009
    7,728 Posts
    Glad this got bumped, there was some things that people said they'd post.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #313
    AT NIGHT I GET SO LONELY I JERK IT FURIOUSLY TO THE SIMS
    August 2009
    6,908 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

34. Post #314
    January 2010
    1,732 Posts

Never finished the coloured one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Zing Zing x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

35. Post #315
    June 2008
    2,761 Posts
    Postin' suff!

My standard sprite sheet

Arabic musket (Jezail)

The first gun I ever made in MS Paint

Also, if you steal my stuff, ask what happened to a guy called Stephen from Belgium.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Arab Emirates Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

36. Post #316
    April 2011
    346 Posts
    Postin' suff!

My standard sprite sheet

Arabic musket (Jezail)

The first gun I ever made in MS Paint

Also, if you steal my stuff, ask what happened to a guy called Stephen from Belgium.
    What happened to a guy called Stephen from Belgium?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

37. Post #317
    June 2008
    2,761 Posts
    What happened to a guy called Stephen from Belgium?
    He stole my interactive comic and, well, see for yourself: "Forgotten grounds: Interactive comic"
    In the end the thread he made suddenly "disappeared", I guess he got offended by the fact that I found out that bastard's full name.

38. Post #318
    April 2011
    346 Posts
    He stole my interactive comic and, well, see for yourself: "Forgotten grounds: Interactive comic"
    In the end the thread he made suddenly "disappeared", I guess he got offended by the fact that I found out that bastard's full name.
    Oh I thought you beat the shit out of him rofl
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

39. Post #319
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    811 Posts
    Resurrection with another historical/futuristic mishmash

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

40. Post #320
    March 2011
    3,552 Posts

The Bastion II, deployed somewhere in Nevada, is Earth's largest railgun, and the second in a battery of railguns to maintain our orbital defence. It fires 5 000kg Polonium-214 slugs with a force of 3.5*10^9N up a 9.66km shaft, shattering any ship at the mercy of its state of the art targeting systems.