1. Post #1
    November 2009
    3,682 Posts

People who's requests will NOT be answered due to being stupid!
    - Motherfucker
    - coopercrue

I did this on another forum a loooong time ago. People seemed to enjoy the way I did it, so I guess I would try it here.
    The way I do it, is more like an actually game, everything is organized, soooo yeah. (:

How it works:
    1) Tell me what you want the character to do, blah blah blah.
    2) Serious situation, not one of those interactive where the most ridiculous situation occurs and your saved. *YOU CAN ACTUALLY DIE IN THIS.* I'm playing it out as a serious situation/
    3) Anything goes, want the guy to bang a dead body, go ahead. If you it happens too often, I'll have to do something about it. But, remember that while you can be silly, it can only be when the situation permits it.
    4) Players have complete freedom in this, I'm not planning anything really. Just going with what you guys want and make it up on the way!
    5) Once I am finished a "situation" I will rate your post, "Agree" too notify you that your request is done. May not be uploaded, just done.
    6) If I'm not in the mood, I may post a picture of a character sleeping, this way, you'll know he's alive, just not currently active. *I may use those sleeping pictures to create situations, so keep an eye out for that. ;D
    7) Players have 100% control, so try to be descriptive about your requests!

Rules:
    1) Try to be serious. Please, I want to test how this works.
    2) Have fun with it!
    3) Be creative about it. (:
    4) Will most likely be updated every day at 3:30 - 5:00 so try to keep your requests more minimal before this time if possible. After that time, suggestions are most likely open the whole time. However, on weekends, updates will be all day! So keep the requests as frequent as you want. (:
    5) Too many requests at a time will not be included if they don't apply to the current situation!
    6) If the request doesn't apply anymore, I will put a "Disagree" on your post and you should make a different request depending on the new situation. (:

EDIT2: Advanced controlling:
    Remember that I can't manipulate the player in any real way! So if he's holding something, you have to get descriptive! E.g.: "Drop ____ and pick up _____ and use it on _____"
    Not, "Use ______." Because if your hands are full, how can you use it? So be descriptive as possible!

EDIT3: Type "Hint" on a post, then type "Hint" then on what you want. (:
    E.g. "Hint "Iron Pipe"

I will reply to your hint request if I think you need it. (:
    E.g. "Iron Pipe - *DESCRIPTION HERE*

So, once the player dies, I'm not bringing him back to life. So please try to keep him alive! And yes, there will be many life threatening situations. (I.e. Having a dangerous object, but not knowing what it does and just randomly using it. This might kill you, so think!)

If people don't like it, I'll stop! I just want to try doing one of these, because it's gone well before!

EDIT: I will try to update as frequently as possible! If I don't update a new picture after a half hour, I'm not online. But will get it finished next chance I get!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 22Dumb Dumb x 6Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    I may have a BIG dick but that doesn't mean I deserve a BIG title
    December 2009
    5,460 Posts
    Equip the iron pipe and check if the zombie is alive.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 8Funny Funny x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    November 2009
    3,682 Posts

Ok, for all requests finished. I will put an, "agree" rating on your post!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    July 2008
    807 Posts
    Whack the zombie few times. See if it still moans.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Estonia Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

5. Post #5
    CJF
    August 2006
    16,167 Posts
    Smash the bottle of coke over it's head then shove the head of it into it's face.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    November 2009
    6,138 Posts
    Take the syringe and try to draw some blood of the zombie.

So you're going to update once a day, that's pretty neat although I would strongly suggest at slowing down the pace. It's easy to get overzealous in updating at first because of how eager you are to draw this, but later on you usually lose interest in it and it becomes more of a chore (which it is, spending 1-2 hours every day drawing can get tedious) and people are going to expect you to update that frequently even if you don't want to.

Things can happen in real life too that'll get in the way of drawing, and people will moan bitch and complain if you can't give them the frequent updates they've grown accustomed to, which might cause you to lose interest even more. What I'm trying to say is that you should slow down the pace, this will mean you can take days off if you don't feel like drawing and just generally spend more time on each update if you're anxious to draw. :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    November 2009
    3,682 Posts

Thanks Gregah!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 10Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    7,134 Posts
    Inject the zombie with the syringe and step back.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Bulgaria Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    November 2009
    3,682 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    July 2008
    807 Posts
    Whack its teeth out so it couldn't bite.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Estonia Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

11. Post #11
    November 2009
    3,682 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 24 (list)

12. Post #12
    November 2009
    6,138 Posts
    I'm pretty sure more than the teeth would break from a swing of an iron pipe. Which brings me to what we should do ;Keep swinging that iron pipe til we don't have to do it anymore.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    CJF
    August 2006
    16,167 Posts
    Feed the pipe down it's throat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    February 2011
    28 Posts
    Trip him over and whack him with the pipe.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

15. Post #15
    November 2009
    3,682 Posts

Edited:

Trip him over and whack him with the pipe.
    Zombie's dead. Make another request. (:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 17 (list)

16. Post #16
    July 2008
    807 Posts
    Grab the bottle if it has any liquid in it. Could be used against the thirst later. Also equip metal pipe again.

Also, just curious. Wouldn't your backpack hold more than three things. Lets say one big item, 3 medium items, 7 small items or something ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Estonia Show Events Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    November 2009
    3,682 Posts

@valiant1k:
    Yes, I am implementing a storage system, I will put it in use later when more items come in. (:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    July 2008
    807 Posts
    Flip the zombie over and pull the pipe from the other end. Should be easier.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Estonia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    November 2009
    3,682 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

20. Post #20
    ~blue 4evr~
    October 2009
    10,777 Posts
    Stick the pipe in his ass
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 10Funny Funny x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    469 Posts
    Go to the keypad and press some random numbers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    1,566 Posts
    draw the zombie blood and inject it into yourself
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    13,632 Posts
    Draw the zombie blood then place the syringe into your backpack for later use.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

24. Post #24
    November 2009
    3,682 Posts

Lolwut?

LOL: Fix'd Coke problem. :p
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 31Winner Winner x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    469 Posts
    Take the cola that mysteriously appeared out of nowhere and put it in your backpack.

Edit: Nevermind, you fixed it . Go check if there is anything under the table..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    November 2009
    3,682 Posts
    Take the cola that mysteriously appeared out of nowhere and put it in your backpack.
    Fix'd. Please pick another request. :p

27. Post #27
    April 2010
    1,462 Posts
    Turn into Hank and go batshit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

28. Post #28
    February 2011
    858 Posts
    Take the knife and kill yourself.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 6Dumb Dumb x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    10,671 Posts
    Try to find another way.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

30. Post #30
    February 2011
    858 Posts
    Try to find another way.
    ...To kill yourself.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Disagree x 9Dumb x 3Zing x 2Funny x 1Optimistic x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    4,597 Posts
    Try open up the keypad to expose its wires by using the knife.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Bulgaria Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

32. Post #32
    February 2011
    858 Posts
    Eat the zombie
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5Dumb Dumb x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    I may have a BIG dick but that doesn't mean I deserve a BIG title
    December 2009
    5,460 Posts
    Take the knife and kill yourself.
    :frog:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 13 (list)

34. Post #34
    November 2009
    3,682 Posts

Sorry for the late update! Keep the requests coming. (:

EDIT: @Motherfucker:
    You're being a moron, I'm not accepting requests from you.

EDIT2: @Ghost656:
    Your being waaay to vague, and illogical.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    September 2008
    202 Posts
    Take a closer look at the wiring of the panel, for any clues on how to open the door.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    November 2009
    3,682 Posts

37. Post #37
    September 2008
    202 Posts
    Use the knife to cut the green wire. Green = go, right?

38. Post #38
    November 2009
    3,682 Posts

39. Post #39
    January 2008
    596 Posts
    shove the other end of the pipe in your ass
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 2 (list)

40. Post #40
    November 2009
    3,682 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 26Zing Zing x 1 (list)