1. Post #1
    June 2010
    307 Posts
    Ever have to switch hands to turn 777 sticks into 111 ladders?

Have you ever angrily thought, "GOD DAMMIT WHY ISN'T THERE A FASTER WAY TO DO THIS"?

Then you should learn how to use Google.

http://www.murgee.com/auto-clicker/

Congratulations, life is now 6 times easier.

(Posting this cause I just had to make a dickton of ladders while doing so I got the best idea ever)

(This is either going to get over 100 tools or over 200 clocks)

(For the record I searched for this, nothing came up)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Informative x 4Dumb x 2Optimistic x 1Late x 1Useful x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    I'm a very kind and awesome person!
    June 2010
    11,224 Posts
    Or you just press Right and Left Mouse button at the same time?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 11Useful Useful x 6 (list)

3. Post #3
    June 2010
    307 Posts
    Twice as fast or twelve times as fast, your choice.

I'm not talking about turning 64 blocks of wood into planks, I'm talking about turning 64 blocks of wood into planks, and then turning those into sticks, and then those into ladders. Thirty times.

4. Post #4
    June 2010
    307 Posts
    -shnip, dubs-

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    3,354 Posts
    Or you just press Right and Left Mouse button at the same time?
    Its a lot easier that way, but I'd still prefer if minecraft had somesort of auto craft option to prevent button mashing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    1,010 Posts
    Or you can get the mod which does it in one click, works in multi player too.

7. Post #7
    I'm a very kind and awesome person!
    June 2010
    11,224 Posts
    Thanks for the link. I'm going to use my super mind power to find it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 9Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    June 2010
    307 Posts
    Thanks. I'm going to use my google powers to find it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Self-Boosting Retard
    February 2010
    1,241 Posts
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewto...p?f=25&t=96815
    Defaults to left-shift+click
    Known conflicts: Too Many Items

To install:
    1. Extract everything to a temporary folder wherever you like
    2. Add all the files in \classes\ to your minecraft jar (overwrite where necessary)
    3. Create a folder in %appdata%\.minecraft\ called 'mods' then one in that called 'zombe'
    4. Put all the files in \config\ into that folder you just made (full path should be %appdata%\.minecraft\mods\zombe\*.txt)
    5. Open config.txt, go to line 130 (ctrl+g in notepad) and remove the # from that line (should read 'modCraftEnabled=yes' or something along those lines). Save, open minecraft, shift+click! (You will see where to change the key, it's like three lines down from here)

Installed fine, plays nice with modloader & GLSL shaders, all that is in the readme but I know not everyone bothers to read those even when reminded to.

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    227 Posts
    I just use a macro that spams right click.

11. Post #11
    August 2008
    299 Posts
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewto...p?f=25&t=96815
    Defaults to left-shift+click
    Known conflicts: Too Many Items

To install:
    1. Extract everything to a temporary folder wherever you like
    2. Add all the files in \classes\ to your minecraft jar (overwrite where necessary)
    3. Create a folder in %appdata%\.minecraft\ called 'mods' then one in that called 'zombe'
    4. Put all the files in \config\ into that folder you just made (full path should be %appdata%\.minecraft\mods\zombe\*.txt)
    5. Open config.txt, go to line 130 (ctrl+g in notepad) and remove the # from that line (should read 'modCraftEnabled=yes' or something along those lines). Save, open minecraft, shift+click! (You will see where to change the key, it's like three lines down from here)

Installed fine, plays nice with modloader & GLSL shaders, all that is in the readme but I know not everyone bothers to read those even when reminded to.
    Or you could just use TooManyItems and disable the inventory overlay. Right-click fast crafts, and shift click moves items to and from chests quickly.

12. Post #12
    November 2009
    1,121 Posts
    I dont know how to install TooManyItems...

13. Post #13
    You're a big guy.
    January 2011
    4,996 Posts
    I dont know how to install TooManyItems...
    Just drag and drop the class files.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    November 2009
    1,121 Posts
    Just drag and drop the class files.

That smiley made me laugh. And I did. And it didn't work :saddowns:

15. Post #15
    You're a big guy.
    January 2011
    4,996 Posts
    That smiley made me laugh. And I did. And it didn't work :saddowns:
    Deleted Metainf?

16. Post #16
    November 2009
    1,121 Posts
    ....brb

Edited:

didnt work.

17. Post #17
    Diamond Member
    January 2009
    8,179 Posts
    I have a G15 keyboard, I have all my macros set for minecraft.

So I can craft/place/dump instantly as many times as I want. I have them set up in increments. One/two/five/ten
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    42,018 Posts
    Notch should just add a "craft max" button
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    1,240 Posts
    I just use autohotkey. Mouse4 + left spams left until you let go of mouse4, mouse4 + right spams right until you let go of mouse4.

It's great for mentioned uses, but I also use it for high speed building of walls. Building 2 block high walls as fast as you can walk over them is nice.