1. Post #1
    Human Garbage
    June 2008
    9,766 Posts

As the grey masses gather near the symbol of oppression they shout as one.

“Down with tyranny!”
    “Freedom for all!”

History once again demands change. Again will the class struggle turn sides.
    This time however, it will take place here.

Too long has the power of one held us back! Too long have we been limited to one ruler, one so called “op”!
    No my friends!

We shall no longer stand for this! It is time for the people to take what rightly belongs to us!

The Mod Emporium has no right to be held in the hands of one person! It is a collaboration of many working hands, each carefully perfecting their creations, upbringing them to the world, as though they were their sons and daughters.

We won’t stand for any kind of censorship! No matter who you are, you are welcome to post mods!

We fight for the working people of the emporium! For the dignity of our labor!
    We seek freedom for our work – that is why we will never attempt to disregard a man’s mod because of personal antipathy!

Our founding fathers, who we all respect, have created this for us. They would not stand for a one person dictatorship!
    Nor would they stand behind someone who spits on a single man’s work, simply because he does not like him!

This is why we need to fight! We need to fight tyranny! To ensure freedom for all mods alike!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Winner x 90Dumb x 25Funny x 8Artistic x 3Friendly x 3Optimistic x 2Agree x 2Useful x 2Informative x 1Zing x 1Late x 1Disagree x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    2,431 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Poland Show Events Winner x 55Dumb x 6Useful x 4Friendly x 2Agree x 2Funny x 2Late x 1Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    6,648 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Venezuela Show Events Agree x 43Disagree x 11Funny x 2Dumb x 1Artistic x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    "Epic Leddit pwner :)"
    March 2010
    12,347 Posts
    Uhh, ok...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Latvia Show Events Winner x 7Dumb x 2Disagree x 1Informative x 1Funny x 1Artistic x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    December 2010
    1,134 Posts
    yes!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    3,577 Posts
    Viva la Revolution!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 7Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

7. Post #7
    Is that a rocket in your pocket?
    March 2010
    8,409 Posts
    Viva the communism
    Viva Sparkwire!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Spain Show Events Disagree Disagree x 8Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    7,038 Posts
    Viva la

(Sparkwire was banned for this thread - Breaking one of the TF2 Section rules)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    I randomly change my avatar every week or so
    September 2010
    5,229 Posts
    Down with the establishment!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

10. Post #10
    Human Garbage
    June 2008
    9,766 Posts
    You have to use the new promo, that is the ONLY requirement of this emporium!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Winner x 4Agree x 4Disagree x 1Dumb x 1Optimistic x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    ZOEY SMITH
    November 2010
    3,885 Posts
    I approve!

Revolt against the order to obey I say!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    14,106 Posts
    Let's see if this Emporium will be better than those from Mister Royzo.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 3Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    11,789 Posts
    When I originally posted this, I thought it was all a little joke, turns out it's just Sparkwire being a little baby.
    Bullshit I say. Let Daimao run them, if Royzo doesn't want to.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    3,577 Posts
    We need a Cuban cigar misc. item to commemorate our glorious revolution.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 18Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    ZOEY SMITH
    November 2010
    3,885 Posts

TOGETHER WE HAVE FIXED THE LAWS OF GRAVITY BROTHERS

/c
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 11Optimistic Optimistic x 1Artistic Artistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    October 2008
    744 Posts
    Although I like the new look of it, not sure how long it will actually go for. Also the soldier helmet on the corner of the promo is looking a little out of place.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    ZOEY SMITH
    November 2010
    3,885 Posts
    Although I like the new look of it, not sure how long it will actually go for. Also the soldier helmet on the corner of the promo is looking a little out of place.
    Are you disagreeing with the revolution?!

A traitor I say!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

18. Post #18
    June 2010
    6,311 Posts
    Didn't see that coming. What a twist.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    8,158 Posts
    I do not see what the problem with Royzo is. He is a great fellow and he has taught me a lot. I see no reason for this sort of behavior.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 10Disagree Disagree x 6Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    October 2010
    13,296 Posts
    so what's this all about?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    14,106 Posts
    Didn't see that coming. What a twist.
    Just like we didn't see Emprium 30 coming...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Germany Show Events Zing Zing x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    I randomly change my avatar every week or so
    September 2010
    5,229 Posts
    I do not see what the problem with Royzo is. He is a great fellow and he has taught me a lot. I see no reason for this sort of behavior.
    This man does not support the Revolution! He is a traitor!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

23. Post #23
    October 2008
    744 Posts
    Are you disagreeing with the revolution?!

A traitor I say!
    Just saying. Also nothing will change, there will still be just as much drama and arguing as ever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    8,158 Posts
    This man does not support the Revolution! He is a traitor!
    Maybe I am not very fond of Sparkwire because he intended to make money off teaching me animation and getting it into source. While MaxofS2D taught me it like a friend.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 5Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    13,274 Posts
    Regarding the upcoming electricity update I know some of you hold dear,

I just think that using all your potential to create weapons based on a gimmicky theme is not something that will help improve the quality of the overall TF2 experience.
    We should be focusing on bringing TF2 back to its roots, not taking it further away from them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    September 2009
    1,344 Posts

I think I'm calling the model done now, it was really long and thin before. Next up: sounds and a more TF2-styled texture with brush strokes and all that (help?).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Norway Show Events

27. Post #27
    I'm a very kind and awesome person!
    June 2010
    11,224 Posts
    What just happened?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    Human Garbage
    June 2008
    9,766 Posts
    Maybe I am not very fond of Sparkwire because he intended to make money off teaching me animation and getting it into source. While MaxofS2D taught me it like a friend.
    That was a ploy to cover up the fact that i didn't have enough time to teach anyone. please forgive me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    14,106 Posts
    I'm just wondering...
    Sparkwire used to get banned very often, what happens if he gets a 1 week ban and mods are being released...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Germany Show Events Funny Funny x 15Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    1,908 Posts
    Regarding the upcoming electricity update I know some of you hold dear,

I just think that using all your potential to create weapons based on a gimmicky theme is not something that will help improve the quality of the overall TF2 experience.
    We should be focusing on bringing TF2 back to its roots, not taking it further away from them.
    Mad science is one of the original tenets of the TF2 artstyle.

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    1,845 Posts

Size comparison.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete France Show Events Winner Winner x 6Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    8,158 Posts
    That was a ploy to cover up the fact that i didn't have enough time to teach anyone. please forgive me.
    Very well. Still, I do not see why people weren't happy with Royzo's Emporiums.

Dang, all of this happens just as I release my taunt. Guess I'll make a new promo.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    October 2008
    744 Posts

I think I'm calling the model done now, it was really long and thin before. Next up: sounds and a more TF2-styled texture with brush strokes and all that (help?).
    Is it supposed to be those plastic bats? Cause you could still round the top edges. And maybe make it not so bold yellow but a little whiter to actually look plasticy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

34. Post #34
    I'm a very kind and awesome person!
    June 2010
    11,224 Posts
    I'm just wondering...
    Sparkwire used to get banned very often, what happens if he gets a 1 week ban and mods are being released...
    Fuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Germany Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

35. Post #35
    December 2009
    88 Posts
    Royzo is dead, long live Sparkwire!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 7Disagree Disagree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    September 2009
    1,344 Posts
    Is it supposed to be those plastic bats? Cause you could still round the top edges. And maybe make it not so bold yellow but a little whiter to actually look plasticy.
    Yeah, I asked for something simple to make, and someone suggested a "wiffle" bat for the fish, so I googled it and made this. I'll be doing more work on the texture after finishing up this presentation about the Church of Scientology I have that is due tomorrow.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Norway Show Events

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    3,596 Posts
    I hope this doesn't start a cold mod war.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    March 2010
    1,265 Posts
    Fight the power!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Portugal Show Events Funny Funny x 4Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    8,158 Posts

Can't really show what it is with a promo so here's the video.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 9Funny Funny x 6 (list)

40. Post #40
    Tyrannosaur Fisherman Extraordinaire (Not Game Fish)
    May 2009
    4,830 Posts
    I laughed more then I should have with this emporium.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 16Winner Winner x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)