1. Post #2281
    September 2009
    2,248 Posts
    there are a lot of left_4_pills' awesome concepts in the last emporium, near the end.
    If I wasn't doing almost everyone of Sharc's concepts (i'm his bitch now) i would do some of L4P's
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

2. Post #2282
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    12,171 Posts
    I need something awesome to model. No rocket launchers, though. I'm tired of making those.
    The shotgun I showed you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

3. Post #2283
    January 2011
    1,782 Posts
    there are a lot of left_4_pills' awesome concepts in the last emporium, near the end.
    Oh ya...totally forgot myself that's how most people got to know me from my first posts :P and twas Sparkwire who put out his helping hand in the open and I took his hand and helped me out of the abys. Thanks Sparkwire :3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

4. Post #2284
    June 2010
    1,212 Posts
    Like this orgasmic one he made earlier
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

5. Post #2285
    January 2010
    3,146 Posts
    I need something awesome to model. No rocket launchers, though. I'm tired of making those.

?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree x 10Funny x 3Disagree x 1Winner x 1Optimistic x 1 (list)

6. Post #2286
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    1,863 Posts
    That's looking really good. Have you decided on what it's gonna replace?
    Possibly a secondary like the shotgun or the pistol.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #2287
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    3,867 Posts
    Let's have a vote!

Should I do;

: A WW2 Soldier Parachutist Pack

: The Lucky Luke or something from Left_4_Pills

: Or something Totenkreuz inspired ( Or you'll never know what popped in my head when I saw his concept 5 pages back ) :mmmhmm:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic x 33Winner x 15Informative x 6Useful x 1Disagree x 1 (list)

8. Post #2288
    March 2011
    5 Posts
    I decided to register for this purpose.

I saw your model and skin and thought it was pretty good. I've created some MLP-themed reskins for the community, myself, including Applejack-themed reskins for the regular wrench and The Jag, so this of course is of interest to me.

I noticed, however, that there's only one skin, and thus should someone try to use it in gameplay, they wouldn't be able to tell either team apart. I was wondering if I would be able to ask your permission to try and touch up a BLU skin for your model?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Optimistic x 8Dumb x 7Friendly x 1Funny x 1Late x 1 (list)

9. Post #2289
    Is that a rocket in your pocket?
    March 2010
    8,396 Posts
    Oh my god. I never knew anyone else other than me knew this game existed.
    <- Hi
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Spain Show Events Zing Zing x 4 (list)

10. Post #2290
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    3,867 Posts
    Let's have a vote!

Should I do;

: A WW2 Soldier Parachutist Pack

: The Lucky Luke or something from Left_4_Pills

: Or something Totenkreuz inspired ( Or you'll never know what popped in my head when I saw his concept 5 pages back ) :mmmhmm:
    The victor shall be chosen in 1 hour.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

11. Post #2291
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    1,809 Posts
    The victor shall be chosen in 1 hour.
    optimistic please
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete France Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #2292
    HOLY HELL MINIGUN SNARKS
    September 2007
    3,715 Posts
    I decided to register for this purpose.

I saw your model and skin and thought it was pretty good. I've created some MLP-themed reskins for the community, myself, including Applejack-themed reskins for the regular wrench and The Jag, so this of course is of interest to me.

I noticed, however, that there's only one skin, and thus should someone try to use it in gameplay, they wouldn't be able to tell either team apart. I was wondering if I would be able to ask your permission to try and touch up a BLU skin for your model?
    QUICK - KILL HIM BEFORE HE EVOLVES.

also Sexy Robot I don't need such suspense :L
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5Agree Agree x 2 (list)

13. Post #2293
    August 2009
    490 Posts
    -fixed-

14. Post #2294

September 2009
    3,245 Posts
    Stare at my mechanical cock

Textures are still very WIP and the gold just doesn't fit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Israel Show Events Winner Winner x 23Funny Funny x 8Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

15. Post #2295
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    2,952 Posts
    I want to see these running around and self destructing at enemies!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 7Agree Agree x 2 (list)

16. Post #2296
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    11,541 Posts
    Stare at my mechanical cock

Textures are still very WIP and the gold just doesn't fit.
    Is it just me, or does it look like it's holding its arse?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 20Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

17. Post #2297

September 2009
    3,245 Posts
    Cannot unsee you ass, just like that thing with glados
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Israel Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #2298
    May 2008
    863 Posts
    cannot unsee. goatse chicken :q:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

19. Post #2299

September 2009
    3,245 Posts
    cannot unsee. goatse chicken :q:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Israel Show Events Funny Funny x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

20. Post #2300
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    3,867 Posts

Win
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 10Dumb Dumb x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

21. Post #2301
    October 2010
    123 Posts

Can I make a request. That shotgun.

Edit: For some reason the simple act of posting this made me feel dumb
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 15Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #2302
    September 2009
    2,248 Posts

Can I make a request. That shotgun.

Edit: For some reason the simple act of posting this made me feel dumb
    Looking at it makes me feel dumber every second. Is that a cardboard tube?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

23. Post #2303
    August 2010
    932 Posts
    I'll do it tomorrow

Don't pay me because it will literally take me 5 minutes to do

Copy w_ model, rename to c_ model, hex edit w_ to c_, done.
    Those 5 minutes almost up?
    Thank you for doing this though, not many good pistol skins out there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #2304
    October 2010
    123 Posts
    Looking at it makes me feel dumber every second. Is that a cardboard tube?
    Oh man! That idea is awesome! Can someone make a cardboard tube for the shotgun?

25. Post #2305
    August 2009
    490 Posts
    Requesting that somebody make the Toque fit Scout.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #2306
    March 2011
    5 Posts
    Oh man! That idea is awesome! Can someone make a cardboard tube for the shotgun?
    Are you talking about texturing the regular shotgun to look like it's a cardboard tube, or something model-related?

27. Post #2307
    October 2010
    123 Posts
    Are you talking about texturing the regular shotgun to look like it's a cardboard tube, or something model-related?
    Model! Like the engi is playing with a cardboard tube pretending its a shotgun
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

28. Post #2308
    October 2008
    361 Posts
    But that's a break action shotgun! How will you reload it without tearing off the strings?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Zing Zing x 5Funny Funny x 2 (list)

29. Post #2309
    Human Garbage
    June 2008
    9,687 Posts

TEXTURE IS A PLACEHOLDER!!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 19Artistic Artistic x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

30. Post #2310
    T F
    Dennab
    July 2010
    684 Posts

Reminds me of Beastman from F-Zero.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

31. Post #2311
    October 2010
    123 Posts

Scarcest thing...

32. Post #2312
    HOLY HELL MINIGUN SNARKS
    September 2007
    3,715 Posts
    But that's a break action shotgun! How will you reload it without tearing off the strings?
    Magic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

33. Post #2313
    July 2009
    1,661 Posts

Should keep it that way. Looks oddly like he has obtained it from a theme park.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

34. Post #2314
    October 2010
    123 Posts
    The reload animation should be strumming the strings.

Edited:

Hey I want to make my first ever modeled weapon. but my Gcf scape is broke as hell. Can someone give me the models for the frontier justice?

(don't need pre-decompiled but would appreciate it)

35. Post #2315
    September 2009
    2,248 Posts
    The reload animation should be strumming the strings.

Edited:

Hey I want to make my first ever modeled weapon. but my Gcf scape is broke as hell. Can someone give me the models for the frontier justice?

(don't need pre-decompiled but would appreciate it)
    GCFExplorer, use it. It works.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

36. Post #2316
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    2,952 Posts

now paint it with pink as hell
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 2 (list)

37. Post #2317
    September 2009
    2,248 Posts
    Um, how about we, as a group, grow up and stop having My Little Pony avatars.

Just a suggestion.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13Dumb Dumb x 9Disagree Disagree x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

38. Post #2318
    November 2010
    1,432 Posts

Just a suggestion.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Informative Informative x 3Dumb Dumb x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

39. Post #2319
    September 2009
    980 Posts
    Where's Daimao when you need him?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

40. Post #2320
    July 2010
    16 Posts

Just a suggestion.

(User was banned for this post ("Image reply" - Orkel))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 37 (list)