1. Post #2721
    I regularly throw pity parties.
    August 2010
    12,415 Posts

Blenders not so bad, just cant figure out the UV thing.
    Needs more polygons, or smoothing.

I guess that's not exactly a big deal right now, though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

2. Post #2722
    November 2009
    2,905 Posts
    I hate to spam more pony stuff but do the people who actually like ponies want this

http://filesmelt.com/dl/1300677881845.png
    not by me of course
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb x 16Artistic x 5Winner x 3Optimistic x 2Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #2723
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    December 2010
    3,893 Posts
    I hate to spam more pony stuff but do the people who actually like ponies want this

not by me of course
    as much as it pains me to say this, but i like it alot
    :smithicide:

Edited:

is it just me or is my little pony the new panty and stocking?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Dumb Dumb x 4Useful Useful x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #2724
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    2,424 Posts

not by me of course
    Jesus fucking christ.

no.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 18Useful Useful x 1 (list)

5. Post #2725
    I spent $10 on this.
    April 2009
    5,468 Posts

not by me of course
    Three pages of constant fighting coming up
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 14Useful Useful x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

6. Post #2726
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    December 2010
    3,893 Posts
    QUIK! TO STOP THE ARGUMENTS!
    How do i grab a face in blender and move it? i guess the correct term is "Extrude" i think
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

7. Post #2727
    Huge faggot
    May 2010
    3,391 Posts
    Click vertices and extrude, hotkey is e i believe.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Useful Useful x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

8. Post #2728
    January 2010
    3,156 Posts
    Stop with the Pony spam, post more mod related content, somebody make that Kasa for the sniper.

This is some of the worst and longest running spam I've seen in a while in the emporium.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Useful Useful x 1 (list)

9. Post #2729
    Huge faggot
    May 2010
    3,391 Posts
    Stop with the Pony spam, post more mod related content, somebody make that Kasa for the sniper.

This is some of the worst and longest running spam I've seen in a while in the emporium.
    How is it spam if it's still contributing, and modifiys tf2, stop complaining, let them do what they want, block them if you dont like it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Useful Useful x 1Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

10. Post #2730
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    7,449 Posts

not by me of course
    Fuck no, definitely do not want.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 3Useful Useful x 1 (list)

11. Post #2731
    January 2011
    1,593 Posts
    Needs more polygons, or smoothing.

I guess that's not exactly a big deal right now, though.
    smoothing just changes it's visual appearance though right
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

12. Post #2732
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    December 2010
    3,893 Posts
    Ok, to start on a blade, a typical sword blade... How would i start out?

13. Post #2733
    November 2010
    1,432 Posts

not by me of course
    Yes please :3

But I don't see rainbow sparkles. Maybe she's the sniper.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10Useful Useful x 1 (list)

14. Post #2734
    March 2011
    5 Posts
    Hello Populus. I sent you a message on the matter, but I'm not sure if you got it, or saw my previous post. In short, I was asking permission to craft and release a teamskin for your Applejack engie, plus Ubercharge textures. Would I have your permission to do so?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Useful Useful x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

15. Post #2735
    November 2010
    1,432 Posts
    Also, thanks critnick. This is only spam if you're really annoyed by the pony craze. To us pony fans, it's content, and hot damn it's awesome content! WANT!

Edited:

My automerge. :<
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9Useful Useful x 1 (list)

16. Post #2736
    August 2010
    12,415 Posts
    smoothing just changes it's visual appearance though right
    Yeah, it makes it so the edges of polygons aren't visible.

17. Post #2737
    November 2010
    1,432 Posts
    Hello Populus. I sent you a message on the matter, but I'm not sure if you got it, or saw my previous post. In short, I was asking permission to craft and release a teamskin for your Applejack engie, plus Ubercharge textures. Would I have your permission to do so?
    Ooh, also want. Headshot hitboxes might be borked though.

Alright, yeah, I'm giving up on automerge. Just editing posts from now on. Sorry.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #2738
    March 2011
    5 Posts
    Ooh, also want. Headshot hitboxes might be borked though.

Alright, yeah, I'm giving up on automerge. Just editing posts from now on. Sorry.
    Unfortunately, there's not much one can do about that. Given the way the model is, anyone who uses the skin in any form of normal gameplay kind of signs up for it.

19. Post #2739
    July 2009
    5,428 Posts
    Is gmax a good substitute for 3ds max? I've been playing around with it and it seems pretty simple.

20. Post #2740
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    2,424 Posts
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7534716/applejack/applejack.psd
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7534716/applejack/PONYTF2.max
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7534716/applejack/dmx.zip

knock yourself out.

Or actually, don't.

or do
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Poland Show Events Useful Useful x 3 (list)

21. Post #2741
    November 2009
    2,905 Posts
    Jesus fucking christ.

no.
    Three pages of constant fighting coming up
    This obviously represents a problem here

Anyone who wants it can send me a PM, even I believe this shouldn't go in the OP.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

22. Post #2742
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    December 2010
    3,893 Posts
    anyone remember that guy that was making a dragon pyro hat, but then went away after emporium 29?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Useful Useful x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

23. Post #2743
    November 2010
    1,432 Posts

Anyone who wants it can send me a PM, even I believe this shouldn't go in the OP.
    I disagree, but whatever. I'd rather just get a private link rather than watch another stupid flame war break out. PM sent.

24. Post #2744
    Huge faggot
    May 2010
    3,391 Posts
    Is gmax a good substitute for 3ds max? I've been playing around with it and it seems pretty simple.
    According to sparkwire, no.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Informative Informative x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

25. Post #2745
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    9,005 Posts
    anyone remember that guy that was making a dragon pyro hat, but then went away after emporium 29?
    He submitted it. Last I saw of him, he was disappointed Valve didn't toss it in with the Shogun update.

No word on the flamethrower, though.

26. Post #2746
    Huge faggot
    May 2010
    3,391 Posts

I dont even like MLP, but post it in the emporium regardless, i'll download it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree x 1Useful x 1Optimistic x 1Agree x 1Winner x 1 (list)

27. Post #2747
    November 2009
    2,905 Posts
    that's nidhogg's

http://steamcommunity.com/id/SolWarriorNidhogg

I dont even like MLP, but post it in the emporium regardless, i'll download it.
    that's up to sparkwire
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

28. Post #2748
    March 2011
    5 Posts
    Thank you very much, sir. Already got stuff brewing.
    Due credit will of course be given. Would it be proper for me to drop it here in this particular thread when it's finished?

29. Post #2749
    Gold Member

August 2010
    5,708 Posts
    He submitted it. Last I saw of him, he was disappointed Valve didn't toss it in with the Shogun update.

No word on the flamethrower, though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 7Funny Funny x 3Winner Winner x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

30. Post #2750
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    December 2010
    3,893 Posts
    Whats a good mesh to make a blade out of? I mean a sword blade... Like the katana for example

31. Post #2751
    Huge faggot
    May 2010
    3,391 Posts
    that's nidhogg's

http://steamcommunity.com/id/SolWarriorNidhogg

that's up to sparkwire
    It's not up to sparkwire descion whether or not you can post your mod in "The peoples emporium", if populus can post ponys so can you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Useful Useful x 1 (list)

32. Post #2752
    January 2010
    3,156 Posts
    It could always be used in the "Oriental Completion Pack" I'm trying to come up with.

33. Post #2753
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    2,424 Posts
    It's not up to sparkwire descion whether or not you can post your mod in "The peoples emporium", if populus can post ponys so can you.
    Anyone can post anything if it's under facepunch's rules but that doesn't mean everyone will love everything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Poland Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

34. Post #2754
    August 2010
    12,415 Posts
    Whats a good mesh to make a blade out of? I mean a sword blade... Like the katana for example
    Block?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Useful Useful x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #2755
    Huge faggot
    May 2010
    3,391 Posts
    Why dont you put up a livestream so you can get feedback and people can help you, i did it with eeshton, i'm not good with blender, but i know the basics.

i'm sure people cant hate you for trying to make something.

Edit : Just extrude the blocks and make it longer, then make it skinnier, extrude parts to make it pointed and thin for the blade.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Useful Useful x 2Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

36. Post #2756
    August 2010
    12,415 Posts
    Anyone can post anything if it's under facepunch's rules but that doesn't mean everyone will love everything.
    Which is why I have a hard time deciding if I should post content in the Emporium.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

37. Post #2757
    Human Garbage
    June 2008
    9,735 Posts
    they are the same thing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Informative Informative x 7Useful Useful x 1 (list)

38. Post #2758
    Huge faggot
    May 2010
    3,391 Posts
    That's not what he was saying, i took it as "if sparkwire allows me to post it here".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Useful Useful x 1 (list)

39. Post #2759
    Human Garbage
    June 2008
    9,735 Posts
    That's not what he was saying, i took it as "if sparkwire allows me to post it here".
    this is the people's emporium...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2Useful Useful x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

40. Post #2760
    November 2009
    2,905 Posts
    this situation can go to hell

do whatever because I need to sleep
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb x 13Winner x 11Funny x 7Informative x 2Friendly x 2Optimistic x 1Disagree x 1 (list)