1. Post #401
    mrawr~
    November 2009
    3,631 Posts
    FUNFACT

Edited:

thread derailed to something actually interesting
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 7Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #402
    So how bout that KNO3?
    September 2010
    496 Posts
    You know what? Zydos is right. This thread has gone too far off track to return to it's original purpose. Let the arguments continue!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

3. Post #403
    I have to admit that did make me laugh, so you're on the list now.
    My family will be proud!

4. Post #404
    September 2010
    222 Posts
    I was considering reading the eleven pages prior to this one but now I see that would be pretty pointless.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #405
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    5,096 Posts
    To think I actually used to like this thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

6. Post #406
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    14,914 Posts
    you deserve to die in a pit for wanting to cancel Man Vs. Food
    Oh you mean for having the opinion that instead of being a show the emphasizes the development of regional cultures, skill and dedication of the cook, and presentation and effort put into the food, a top show on a good network is now all about excess and stupidity, and that every single commentary that that idiot gives about food is something like "MMMMM THIS GOOD I LIKE", that I should die in a pit for it? WELL FUCK BRO NVM
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Zing Zing x 2 (list)

7. Post #407
    Glod Menber
    May 2008
    24,546 Posts
    Clam down dude

Edited:

Why don't you take a rest in this pit I dug for you while I fill it up with you in it to calm you down.

8. Post #408
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    14,914 Posts
    *bites into giant greasy loaf of shit*

MMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM

IM IN HEAVEN JUST ALL THE SPICE AND THE CHEESE MMMMMMMMM HUG ME MAN HUG ME
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10Informative Informative x 2 (list)

9. Post #409
    Resplendent Reenactor
    June 2010
    18,183 Posts

MMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM

:wtc:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

10. Post #410
    February 2010
    6,743 Posts
    Because that's how Facepunch works.

Wait, I blacklisted this thread, I shouldn't be here.
    Bye!
    Wow, really? You read a thread you blacklisted?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

11. Post #411
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    5,290 Posts
    Almost everything on MTV, Fox news.

Edited:

And robot chicken.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #412
    I LIKE BIG DUCKS AND I CANNOT LIE, YOU OTHER QUACKS CAN'T DENY
    December 2008
    13,318 Posts
    Family Guy, Cleveland Show, All of Disney Channel, and My Little Pony
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

13. Post #413
    April 2009
    1,252 Posts
    Also, those shows based on everyday jobs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

14. Post #414
    IT WAS ONLY $1 SO WHY NOT BUY A TITLE?
    March 2007
    3,102 Posts
    Why has no one mentioned these (in order from vomit to all-out pissing acid) :
    iCarly
    Sixteen and Pregnant
    Teen Mom
    Outrageous Kids Parties
    Say Yes to the Dress
    Toddlers and Tiaras

And bring these back, or at least do re-runs:
    Samurai Jack
    Powerpuff Girls
    Drake and Josh
    The Amanda Show (Childish, I know, but I loved it)
    Courage the Cowardly Dog
    Samurai Jack and Courage, yes.
    Everything else, meh.

Samurai Jack is ideally one of the best adult-ish cartoons out there. Has some very depressing tones in it, but tis a great cartoon. Miss it a lot.

Courage is just awesome. Too bad we don't have Cartoon Network here in Canada.

15. Post #415
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    1,059 Posts
    Everything else, meh.

Samurai Jack is ideally one of the best adult-ish cartoons out there. Has some very depressing tones in it, but tis a great cartoon. Miss it a lot.

You forgot the Powerpuff Girls, but yes.

16. Post #416
    "Only through the elimination of violence can we achieve world peace." - Y.K. Kim
    August 2009
    7,675 Posts
    Get rid of all these new auction shows that are all the rage

they're all the fucking same
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #417
    Facepunch's Resident Game Center CX Expert
    November 2010
    10,696 Posts
    Everything else, meh.

Surprisingly enough Drake and Josh was Nickelodeons last funny live action show.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #418
    Rust Customer Helpdesk - leave a message on my profile!
    September 2005
    63,035 Posts
    Surprisingly enough Drake and Josh was Nickelodeons last funny live action show.
    drake and josh was the unfunniest piece of garbage i'd ever seen
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 8Funny Funny x 3Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

19. Post #419
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    5,954 Posts
    I enjoyed it :saddowns:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

20. Post #420
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    6,603 Posts
    Could not agree more. Birthplace of iCarly is what it is.

21. Post #421
    Gold Member

October 2009
    4,921 Posts
    - iCarly and every other "randumb humor xD" show on Disney and Nickelodeon
    - My Little Aspies (HERE WE GO AGAIN)
    - Just remove MTV entirely it's 99% shitty reality shows (jersey shore, etc), and 1% music
    - Remove G4 entirely because all it is now is air re-runs of cheaters and cops and airs AOTS which turned shit years ago and X-play which turned shit the moment Sessler and Morgan stopped being so harsh on games
    - Dr. Phil Show the guy is a fucking plonker

Edited:

also you people arguing about people not liking MLP need to get off your fatass and ascend from your basement into the outside world and realize that no one gives one shit about you and stop going around blindly defending the show. You call out furries for doing the same shit because you say that they force their fetish or whatever down your throats by their avatars, their opinions etc. Look in the mirror idiot, you're doing the same thing by responding to peoples posts about why they don't like the show and then blindly defend it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

22. Post #422
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    5,954 Posts
    I remember when X-play was hilarious...

I agree. G4 should be removed, and an actual GAMING NETWORK put in its place.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

23. Post #423
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    5,559 Posts
    Also, those shows based on everyday jobs.
    Dirty jobs is great. Or are you targeting pawn starts, ice road truckers, and swamp loggers?

24. Post #424
    April 2009
    1,252 Posts
    Direct TV actually removed G4 from its broadcasting. At least, where I live it did.

Edited:

Dirty jobs is great. Or are you targeting pawn starts, ice road truckers, and swamp loggers?
    Yeah, I meant shows like those last three.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

25. Post #425
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    1,311 Posts
    I enjoyed it :saddowns:
    thats not saying much, youl ike mlp
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Zing Zing x 4Funny Funny x 2 (list)

26. Post #426
    I'm a very kind and awesome person!
    June 2010
    11,191 Posts
    "Someone watches MLP, his opinion is shit and you shouldn't listen to it."

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 8Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

27. Post #427
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    13,220 Posts
    Could we please stop with the MLP hate?
    As long as they're not going off topic in threads to talk about it, there's no reason to call them out.

This shit reminds me too much of the furry vs anti-furry shit posting. As long as they keep their discussions to their respective areas and don't derail threads to talk about their interest, then randomly provoking them and derailing with an unnecessary shitstorm makes you just as much of a dramatic fucktard as the very worst of the furry community.
    Just fucking ignore their avatars and move on, don't provoke them when they aren't doing anything wrong.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 4Winner Winner x 2 (list)

28. Post #428
    October 2008
    1,535 Posts
    alternatively just add them all to your ignore list, that way you dont have to see the shit they spew out ever again.

its great try it.

MMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM

ahaha this made me laugh more than show actual show does, mainly because it's completely true and that's all he does say

still like it though, and for the same reason i like bizarre foods and such, i like seeing different/interesting foods

29. Post #429
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    5,954 Posts

Seriously. Get a hobby so you can stop butthurting over people on the internet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

30. Post #430
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    6,261 Posts

Seriously. Get a hobby so you can stop butthurting over people on the internet.
    You're kind of doing the same thing, honestly. You've been here most of this thread calling people out for hating My Little Pony.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

31. Post #431
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    5,954 Posts
    You're kind of doing the same thing, honestly. You've been here most of this thread calling people out for hating My Little Pony.
    Yes, because its called debating. If someone says they don't like MLP, I don't say a word. If they made a rant about why they don't like it, I'm going to call them on it. Personal attacks on me because I like MLP is just pathetic, its not debating.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7 (list)

32. Post #432
    mrawr~
    November 2009
    3,631 Posts
    ...This shit reminds me too much of the furry vs anti-furry shit posting. As long as they keep their discussions to their respective areas
    *cough* *cough* fucking *COUGH*

Makes you wish we had our own forums again, so we could keep all the shitposts in there and not out here
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

33. Post #433
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    4,752 Posts
    Modern Marvels
    Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's (if it isn't already dead)
    Lie to Me
    Iron Chef
    Toddlers in Tiaras
    The Simpsons (due to shit writers, maybe swap those up instead)
    Legend of the Seeker
    Extreme Makeover
    Pretty Little Liars
    OMG!
    Naruto (remove it from existence)
    Yo Gabba Gabba
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

34. Post #434
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    12,784 Posts
    Stop arguing about MLP already, I mean really,11 pages of it is enough.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #435
    August 2009
    882 Posts
    The Glenn Beck Show.

/thread
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

36. Post #436
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    14,914 Posts
    ahaha this made me laugh more than show actual show does, mainly because it's completely true and that's all he does say

still like it though, and for the same reason i like bizarre foods and such, i like seeing different/interesting foods
    I guess Zimmern and Bourdain don't say that many smart things outside their narrations but still they aren't just silly and exaggerating everything it's like he's creaming himself every time he eats another hamburger.

37. Post #437
    shatteredwindow's Boy Toy
    April 2010
    5,783 Posts
    Video clip shoes (Oops TV, Les Denis Home video heroes)
    These shit need to stop, They are really bad, Same video Clips, and the fact that they are so old is really annoying.

AND CANCEL MTV TOO, ITS SO BAD, ITS NOT EVEN MUSIC. ITS JUST SHIT FUCKING 15 YEAR OLD WHORES THAT LIVE IN NEW JERSEY.

38. Post #438
    November 2010
    66 Posts
    The Cleaveland show, it's not even funny.

39. Post #439
    July 2010
    1,347 Posts
    The Cleaveland show, it's not even funny.
    Should have never been started in the first place. :colbert:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

40. Post #440
    February 2010
    6,743 Posts
    Beyblade Metal Fusion - If you have heard worse voice acting, please tell me where. This show is so bad. Have you seen the character design? There's some blond haired kid with an afro and some unexplained futuristic eye patch thing, some fatass that talks like someone who is trapped in puberty, the bad guy is some weird fuck with the generic anime over-sized spiked hair and huge eyes with tiny pupils, an emo kid with eyes painted in his hair or something (he only hisses, why? I don't know...), and the main character has 10-foot long generic anime spiked hair and another unexplained accessorie, only this time, it's a fucking random ass bandage on his nose. Who the fuck made this? Why would you try to make a fucking game revolving around spinning tops together seem epic or dramatic?

Bakugan - Oh my god, this is just as bad as the last show I mentioned

iCarly - mentioned before in this thread, probably 100 times. The acting is shit (Megan Cosgrove seems to shake like mad whenever she stands still), the jokes are just "lolrandumb BLALALALALA hobos potty jokes weee!!!" bullshit. The only slight comedic relief is Jerry Traynor.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)