1. Post #441
    "Only through the elimination of violence can we achieve world peace." - Y.K. Kim
    August 2009
    7,803 Posts
    Direct TV actually removed G4 from its broadcasting. At least, where I live it did.
    Aye. Good riddance, I say.

2. Post #442
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,768 Posts
    Dirty jobs is great. Or are you targeting pawn starts, ice road truckers, and swamp loggers?
    I think he's referring to shows about people who just run a small family business in a calm neighborhood and occasionally argue with eachother.

3. Post #443
    Resplendent Reenactor
    June 2010
    18,633 Posts
    I think he's referring to shows about people who just run a small family business in a calm neighborhood and occasionally argue with eachother.
    Pawn Stars is actually quite nice, you end up learning a lot from that show, and that some piece of junk in your grandma's basement could be worth a pretty penny.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

4. Post #444
    April 2009
    1,270 Posts
    Lots of people who go into the pawn shop get disappointed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #445
    March 2010
    5,201 Posts
    drake and josh was the unfunniest piece of garbage i'd ever seen
    That is very true.

I remember when X-play was hilarious...

I agree. G4 should be removed, and an actual GAMING NETWORK put in its place.
    THISTHISTHIS

6. Post #446
    March 2011
    2 Posts
    Big bang theory is epic whats wrong with ya man, lemme think tv shows that should die anything on any disney channel and new cartoon network shows WE WANT LOONEY TOONS !!!!!!!!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #447
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,768 Posts
    Big bang theory is epic whats wrong with ya man, lemme think tv shows that should die anything on any disney channel and new cartoon network shows WE WANT LOONEY TOONS !!!!!!!!!!
    I'm pretty sure there are other channels that show Looney Tunes, although not exclusively.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

8. Post #448
    March 2011
    2 Posts
    Samurai Jack and Courage, yes.
    Everything else, meh.

Samurai Jack is ideally one of the best adult-ish cartoons out there. Has some very depressing tones in it, but tis a great cartoon. Miss it a lot.

Courage is just awesome. Too bad we don't have Cartoon Network here in Canada.
    You dont want cartoon network anymore its filled with shit we no longer have looney toons or courage or samurai jack :(

Edited:

I'm pretty sure there are other channels that show Looney Tunes, although not exclusively.
    No,, well at least not in the uk but nowhere does beause its too violent plus there was a bit of smoking that is also why there is no more good tom and jerry, tom and jerry changed and now it sucks but looneytoons makers said if we cant have retarded violence and smoking you can shove it up your arse and they did :)

9. Post #449
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    5,183 Posts
    If any animated show should come back it should be Animaniacs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

10. Post #450
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    10,451 Posts
    Beyblade Metal Fusion - If you have heard worse voice acting, please tell me where. This show is so bad. Have you seen the character design? There's some blond haired kid with an afro and some unexplained futuristic eye patch thing, some fatass that talks like someone who is trapped in puberty, the bad guy is some weird fuck with the generic anime over-sized spiked hair and huge eyes with tiny pupils, an emo kid with eyes painted in his hair or something (he only hisses, why? I don't know...), and the main character has 10-foot long generic anime spiked hair and another unexplained accessorie, only this time, it's a fucking random ass bandage on his nose. Who the fuck made this? Why would you try to make a fucking game revolving around spinning tops together seem epic or dramatic?
    I fucking loved Beyblade when I was younger, but I have to agree, it's not the same anymore.

11. Post #451
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    1,309 Posts
    Remove any and ALL non-animated shows from CN, Nick, Disney, etc. and replace them with everything they made from 1980-2004. These three channels are hardly even shadows of their former glorious selves, all they show is garbage mostly now.

Also, hardcore pawn, every reality show that's obsessed with drama, soap operas
    And would someone please kill pokemon and yugioh, they've been around for like, 15 years and haven't died yet. It's almost like the simpsons, they just keep making them after there's nothing really to talk about anymore.

Also, cleveland show, just die, please.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

12. Post #452
    June 2008
    4,669 Posts
    I think if Jerry Trainor got into an actually good TV show, it would be something worth watching. He's the only reason I've even bothered to watch a clip of iCarly or Drake and Josh.

Also, any series that involves Yu-Gi-Oh. I got really fucking annoyed by the TV spin-offs when GX started.

And, am I the only one that wants Are You Afraid of the Dark to come back on Nickelodeon?

13. Post #453
    I'm a very kind and awesome person!
    June 2010
    11,225 Posts
    Modern Marvels
    Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's (if it isn't already dead)
    Lie to Me
    Iron Chef
    Toddlers in Tiaras
    The Simpsons (due to shit writers, maybe swap those up instead)
    Legend of the Seeker
    Extreme Makeover
    Pretty Little Liars
    OMG!
    Naruto (remove it from existence)
    Yo Gabba Gabba
    I miss the old Yu-Gi-Oh times.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

14. Post #454
    September 2008
    1,105 Posts
    Glee, American Idol, anyhting that involves doing retarded things for money, damn "talent" shows, etc...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #455
    March 2011
    277 Posts
    g4; the channel, should die.

16. Post #456
    October 2010
    2,100 Posts
    Everything on TLC EVERYTHING
    Fuck it, just get rid of TLC
    "Shows" On TLC:
    [list]19 Kids and Counting[/list][list]Mall Cops[/list][list]Sarah Palin's Alaska[/list][list]Toddlers & Tiaras[/list]Also:
    Family Guy and all it's offshoots
    Glee(obvious)

Screw it i'd be happy to see 90% of all t.v die, except stuff on the discovery channel/science channel and the retro cartoon channel
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

17. Post #457
    Resplendent Reenactor
    June 2010
    18,633 Posts
    Mall Cops is actually quite enjoyable, especially when the drunks decide to migrate.

18. Post #458
    August 2010
    20 Posts
    Toddlers & Tiaras is just so wrong that its fascinating, but the whole concept need to die

19. Post #459
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,084 Posts
    big bang theory is a horrible show and you should kill yourself
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #460
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    6,461 Posts
    Big Ban Theory sucks hard.

Shows that REALLY need to be brought back, and not as a fucking rehash but a true original concept:

Dexter's Lab
    Courage the Cowardly Dog.
    Samurai Jack.
    Droopy the Master detective hound (god I just loved staying up till 9:30 to catch the latest episode before bedtime)
    Ed Edd 'n Eddy.
    Justice League (One of the best)
    Time Squad (fuck yes)
    The Adam's Family.

This is just an excerpt of the originality and fun we've lost to corporate managing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

21. Post #461
    September 2009
    1,725 Posts
    I really wish that simpsons would die already, and that they never even begun with according to jim.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

22. Post #462
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts
    Why has no one mentioned these (in order from vomit to all-out pissing acid) :
    iCarly
    Sixteen and Pregnant
    Teen Mom
    Outrageous Kids Parties
    Say Yes to the Dress
    Toddlers and Tiaras

And bring these back, or at least do re-runs:
    Samurai Jack
    Powerpuff Girls
    Drake and Josh
    The Amanda Show (Childish, I know, but I loved it)
    Courage the Cowardly Dog
    BAM! Here's someone with a plan!
    Anything remotely the same as those "should die" shows, should also die. ANYTHING EVEN REMOTELY!

Fucking seriously. Sixteen and Pregnant passes on Sony Entertainment here on my country. When they show the ad with the clips and the time it airs at, good MOTHERFUCKING GOD!
    "I need sex" "I want to have sex" Sex this, sex that, your vagina is pretty busy... Fuck me sideways in the head so I don't have to listen to that crap!

Also, MLP should die. I have NO IDEA how can anyone here or anywhere else, of male gender, with an age above 12 or 13 like that shit. I was SHOCKED to see how several FP members even like it. It makes no sense at all, people who condemn furries and stuff of the sort, like little talking ponies who have queenish personalities and according to that picture, seem to give some weird looking camera angles...

Honestly, I think anyone of male gender should be ashamed of this... Its the complete opposite of their ages. As said, its not like they must watch stuff for adults. They just... shouldn't watch stuff made for little girls. Its the creepiest thing ever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Portugal Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 3 (list)

23. Post #463
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    3,558 Posts
    BAM! Here's someone with a plan!
    Anything remotely the same as those "should die" shows, should also die. ANYTHING EVEN REMOTELY!

Fucking seriously. Sixteen and Pregnant passes on Sony Entertainment here on my country. When they show the ad with the clips and the time it airs at, good MOTHERFUCKING GOD!
    "I need sex" "I want to have sex" Sex this, sex that, your vagina is pretty busy... Fuck me sideways in the head so I don't have to listen to that crap!

Also, MLP should die. I have NO IDEA how can anyone here or anywhere else, of male gender, with an age above 12 or 13 like that shit. I was SHOCKED to see how several FP members even like it. It makes no sense at all, people who condemn furries and stuff of the sort, like little talking ponies who have queenish personalities and according to that picture, seem to give some weird looking camera angles...

Honestly, I think anyone of male gender should be ashamed of this... Its the complete opposite of their ages. As said, its not like they must watch stuff for adults. They just... shouldn't watch stuff made for little girls. Its the creepiest thing ever.
    So they should stop watching something they enjoy because you find it creepy? You could say it's immature, but it's not like they're pedophiles just because they watch a show for little girls. Besides, have you even watched it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

24. Post #464
    Glod Menber
    May 2008
    24,588 Posts
    I think MTV should pretty much just close down and die in a fire
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

25. Post #465
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts
    So they should stop watching something they enjoy because you find it creepy? You could say it's immature, but it's not like they're pedophiles just because they watch a show for little girls. Besides, have you even watched it?
    Me? More like anyone who doesn't watches it...
    And I refuse to watch it because its unappealing to me. And to be honest, it should also be unappealing to anyone else except little girls.

For obvious reasons.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

26. Post #466
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    13,353 Posts

Now I'm the kind of guy who'd defend to the death anyone's rights to like what they want, but these guys are acting like it not weird at all to like a little girls show. Can they like it? Sure, is it a bit weird? Indeed it is.

27. Post #467
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    3,558 Posts
    And I refuse to watch it because its unappealing to me. And to be honest, it should also be unappealing to anyone else except little girls.

For obvious reasons.
    That's like saying you won't eat fudge because it looks like shit. You need to at least give it a try before you can actually criticize it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

28. Post #468
    March 2011
    8 Posts
    the mlp thread is fucking retarded lol i wish they cud just kill themselves
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 9Dumb Dumb x 9 (list)

29. Post #469
    November 2008
    1,352 Posts
    Yeah, like many have said, that fucking My Little Pony cartoon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Finland Show Events Late Late x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #470
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    3,558 Posts
    Yeah, like many have said, that fucking My Little Pony cartoon.
    Is it really necessary to bring it up again when it has been said so many times before, especially considering that you're not even adding anything to discuss?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

31. Post #471
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    1,059 Posts
    Is it really necessary to bring it up again when it has been said so many times before, especially considering that you're not even adding anything to discuss?
    This is basically a "Post Your" thread. I don't see why he can't.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 4Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

32. Post #472
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    13,298 Posts

For obvious reasons.
    Bah, humbug.
    It's silly to think that only the target audience should be allowed to watch a certain show.
    This would for example mean that nobody here is allowed to enjoy Dexter's Laboratory or Disney movies since the target audience is children.

Let people decide themselves what they're too old to enjoy.

Edited:

Now I'm the kind of guy who'd defend to the death anyone's rights to like what they want, but these guys are acting like it not weird at all to like a little girls show. Can they like it? Sure, is it a bit weird? Indeed it is.
    Mankind is in itself a bit weird, shouldn't you be out hunting animals for food and fighting other males in an attempt to gain the status of alpha male so you can reproduce with the females in your group?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

33. Post #473
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    2,174 Posts
    the mlp thread is fucking retarded lol i wish they cud just kill themselves
    All it is, that the humor to the show to how the ponies faces react like they are retarded.

34. Post #474
    mrawr~
    November 2009
    3,635 Posts
    Was that even english?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 7Funny Funny x 1 (list)

35. Post #475
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    2,174 Posts
    I don't really laugh at it that anymore, take off the laugh track, and it's just dumb as fuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

36. Post #476
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    3,672 Posts
    Pretty much everything on G4. It's become Spike 2.0 now.

37. Post #477
    March 2011
    25 Posts
    Do a episode of icarly naked :3, nah I'm just jacking your meat.

Jersey shore and Maury and Bad girls club, and amongst other TV shows i can't think of.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

38. Post #478
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    12,182 Posts
    Too many crime shows going on. I don't know which one is the best but the rest should end.

39. Post #479
    March 2011
    72 Posts
    My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, it sucks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Denmark Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

40. Post #480
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    2,174 Posts
    Was that even english?
    Yes, I get that alot.