1. Post #521
    January 2012
    72 Posts
    Sadly, how i met your mother and big bang theory.

It's enough.

2. Post #522
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2005
    7,463 Posts
    dexter should have died when the principle writers started leaving.

Edited:

also Mtv was and always has been the culture channel.

in the age of the hipster what do you expect?

Edited:

90s culture was extraordinary. now our culture is all fucked up.

almost like the 90s was an ecstasy binge and the decades to follow are the come down.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #523
    September 2009
    2,259 Posts
    Everything on Nickelodeon that isn't Spongebob.
    even victorious fag

4. Post #524
    July 2011
    559 Posts
    Everything on Nickelodeon that isn't Spongebob.
    Please, Spongbob now is so horrible the episodes are literally just plots without the slightest bit of humor at all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

5. Post #525
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,855 Posts
    Please, Spongbob now is so horrible the episodes are literally just plots without the slightest bit of humor at all.
    it used to be a regular kid's show, with lots of randomness thrown in

now they barely think of a plot, they just throw random stuff and expect people to find it funny
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #526
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    659 Posts
    CSI: Miami

7. Post #527
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    January 2005
    4,679 Posts
    i remember about 3 months ago or w/e making a post about how awful the big bang theory was because I watched the first few episodes of season 1 and I didn't like it

but I watched more and more and it grew on me and I became rather attached to it

and then at some point - I don't know specifically when, probably about 60% of its progress to where it is now - it silently jumped the shark and rapidly turned bad

in my opinion the show's formula only worked because of sheldon's chemistry with the rest of the cast. it seems to me that somehow, the people in charge simultaneously realized this and tried to hypercharge his character for lulzy exploits and tried to develop all the other characters and it turned into a big sloppy mess of diarrhea. it's a shame b/c the show used to have a simple feeling charm to it and now it, like everything else that's bad, feels very forced. take it out back and shoot it

same with how i met your mother. ugh. fuck. before production even started on that show they should have had a very clearly defined outline for it, like "we'll go for four seasons. season 1 will set everything up. seasons 2 and 3 will have a general overarcing plot. season 4 will wind down to a spectacular finish. we want X to play the eponymous mother and we'll drop very subtle hints along the way."

instead they seem to have no idea what they're doing and it seems like the show is going nowhere and has completely derailed its shit train. it had a strong start and will inevitably have one of the most laughably awkward slapped-together endings in TV history
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #528
    May 2011
    3,901 Posts
    same with how i met your mother. ugh. fuck. before production even started on that show they should have had a very clearly defined outline for it, like "we'll go for four seasons. season 1 will set everything up. seasons 2 and 3 will have a general overarcing plot. season 4 will wind down to a spectacular finish. we want X to play the eponymous mother and we'll drop very subtle hints along the way."

instead they seem to have no idea what they're doing and it seems like the show is going nowhere and has completely derailed its shit train. it had a strong start and will inevitably have one of the most laughably awkward slapped-together endings in TV history
    Sarah Jessica Parker is the mother and then the show turns into sex and the city over night

9. Post #529
    January 2010
    3,949 Posts
    Every reality tv show........ever.

10. Post #530
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,765 Posts
    Every ghost hunter t.v show.

That's right, their are more than one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)