1. Post #201
    March 2011
    729 Posts
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJbAT1wzS8U&feature=player_embedded[/media]

Like this
    Thanks!

2. Post #202
    January 2010
    1,320 Posts
    Jersy Shore

3. Post #203
    March 2011
    39 Posts
    Everything besides My Little Pony should die.

I can only dream
    I'm going with the opposite.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

4. Post #204
    March 2010
    1,091 Posts
    You have no taste.
    I have tried watching many episodes and have just failed to laugh, especially scrubs, i see it more as a braindead comedy.

5. Post #205
    Dog
    What's worse than biting into an apple and finding a dick?
    March 2011
    3,770 Posts
    Anyone see that Southpark episode?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply New Zealand Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

6. Post #206
    November 2008
    965 Posts
    Yeah, Jersey Shore needs to die.

Anyone see that Southpark episode?
    I've never laughed that much in my entire life.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #207
    dvc
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    2,667 Posts
    Ancient Aliens, Ice Road Truckers, Top Shot, Modern Marvels (they never do anything interesting anymore), Sarah Palin's Alaska (I'm confused, has this show died?), Mythbusters, DECODED, and pretty much anything else on History and Discovery.

What.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

8. Post #208
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    15,259 Posts
    you know it's not even funny more but My Little Pony really should be taken off the air

I remember the original fucking cartoons, i.e. the not shit ones with moral messages that made sense

the one now is a fucking joke and you know it, you neckbeard fucks
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 9Disagree Disagree x 3Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

9. Post #209
    Very Jelly Despicable Douchebag
    January 2007
    11,273 Posts
    you know it's not even funny more but My Little Pony really should be taken off the air

I remember the original fucking cartoons, i.e. the not shit ones with moral messages that made sense

Expect a bunch of manchildren insulting you now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 16Agree Agree x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

10. Post #210
    March 2011
    1,864 Posts
    What.
    I used to love the show, but their recent episodes are just meh.

How is whether or not shit will hit a fan a myth?

11. Post #211
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    14,997 Posts
    Man v. Food

it is an insult to the food industry

also any Ghost shows out there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5 (list)

12. Post #212
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    5,964 Posts

If you cry any louder, I will go deaf.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 12 (list)

13. Post #213
    Resplendent Reenactor
    June 2010
    18,620 Posts
    Man v. Food

But I wuv my Zak Bagans

:saddowns:

14. Post #214
    January 2007
    11,273 Posts
    Diehard fan right here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 11Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #215
    February 2010
    6,750 Posts
    He's stating facts.

The show teaches nothing to it's target demographic (5 year old girls, NOT GROWN MEN).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Winner Winner x 3 (list)

16. Post #216
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    5,964 Posts
    He's stating facts.

The show teaches nothing to it's target demographic (5 year old girls, NOT GROWN MEN).
    1: That was not what he was saying at all.
    2: Who cares what it teaches? How often do people watch shows for their moral value, no matter the age?
    3: The creator has stated many times that she made the show to be enjoyable for both the intended demographic and their parents. She is actually pleased to see such a following amongst older people. Why is that so hard to understand?

Its ok to defend Pixar with "Its quality stuff" but when someone dares apply that to MLP: WOAH, MAN, NO. Hypocrites.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #217
    So how bout that KNO3?
    September 2010
    496 Posts
    Well for one thing, American Choppers. What's the deal with that? All that ever happens is that they get in fights and somehow there is a motorcycle there in the end.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

18. Post #218
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    15,259 Posts
    1: That was not what he was saying at all.
    2: Who cares what it teaches? How often do people watch shows for their moral value, no matter the age?
    3: The creator has stated many times that she made the show to be enjoyable for both the intended demographic and their parents. She is actually pleased to see such a following amongst older people. Why is that so hard to understand?
    1. Yes it was.
    2. I fucking care. I'm not watching a kid's show to see Pony ass. Back when I was a kid, cartoons weren't shitty pieces of SHIT smeared in shit and piled in shit. They taught kids stuff. GI Joe's PSAs are a brilliant example. Where is My Little Shitbag's PSAs?
    3. The creator wants ratings and money. Not a big suprise.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

19. Post #219
    January 2007
    11,273 Posts
    They taught kids stuff. GI Joe's PSAs are a brilliant example.

You're right in so many ways. (not sarcastic)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 11 (list)

20. Post #220
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    5,964 Posts
    I'm not watching a kid's show to see Pony ass.
    And neither am I.

Back when I was a kid, cartoons weren't shitty pieces of SHIT smeared in shit and piled in shit.
    Opinion. And clearly you mad.

They taught kids stuff.
    Oh really? Tell me, what did Ed Edd and Eddy teach? What did Dexter's Lab teach? What did Bugs Bunny teach?

Where is My Little Shitbag's PSAs?
    I didn't realize corny after-school special PSAs were a requirement of quality cartoons. MLP's messages are small portions of the show that are completely basic in form: Be supportive, use your strengths, etc etc. Know what you are talking about before you get into a debate, please.

You're hilarious, keep going bro.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #221
    January 2007
    11,273 Posts
    We should still get rid off My Little Pony. Horrid show.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 8Dumb Dumb x 7Late Late x 1 (list)

22. Post #222
    January 2011
    519 Posts
    Lets just save time and get rid of all of MTV
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

23. Post #223
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    3,351 Posts

LeonS promised a manchild, but he was busy so you're stuck with me instead. Now I'm not the type to shove my opinions down yer throat, but the original cartoons weren't exactly... well, aesop material. It was generic girly fare with nothing really going for it. It was essentially a twenty minute ad. The new show however is developed by people who actually know how to make a cartoon. It's aimed at the whole family now, as opposed to the sickly sweet show for preteen girls that it used to be. It's actually watchable now. Even, dare I say... enjoyable.

By the way, I've managed to tone down my language here. I'd appreciate it if you didn't drop a cluster F-bomb on me in response.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 2 (list)

24. Post #224
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    3,155 Posts
    Lets just save time and get rid of all of MTV
    Now this I can agree with, holy shit its retarded.

We should still get rid off My Little Pony. Horrid show.
    You know you generally criticize something AFTER you've watched it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Zing Zing x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

25. Post #225
    January 2011
    2,242 Posts
    He's stating facts.

Just popping in to tell you this:
    [h2]KIDS SHOWS DONT HAVE TO BE FUCKING EDUCATIONAL[/h2]

Was PPG Educational? Was Ed Edd n Eddy educational? Was Courage the Cowardly Dog educational? Nope. That's exactly what Lauren Faust was aiming for. It's not educational, because there's too much of that shit today.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

26. Post #226
    Facepunch armorer
    February 2010
    3,978 Posts
    EVERYTHING on the Disney channel.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

27. Post #227
    January 2011
    2,242 Posts
    EVERY Disney Channel.
    Disney XD, Playhouse Disney, Disney Channel.

28. Post #228
    Facepunch's Resident Game Center CX Expert
    November 2010
    11,135 Posts
    Man v. Food

you deserve to die in a pit for wanting to cancel Man Vs. Food
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #229
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    10,311 Posts
    I completely agree in the "stupid sitcoms" (Hannah Montana, etc...) part

30. Post #230
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    15,259 Posts
    LeonS promised a manchild, but he was busy so you're stuck with me instead. Now I'm not the type to shove my opinions down yer throat, but the original cartoons weren't exactly... well, aesop material. It was generic girly fare with nothing really going for it. It was essentially a twenty minute ad. The new show however is developed by people who actually know how to make a cartoon. It's aimed at the whole family now, as opposed to the sickly sweet show for preteen girls that it used to be. It's actually watchable now. Even, dare I say... enjoyable.

By the way, I've managed to tone down my language here. I'd appreciate it if you didn't drop a cluster F-bomb on me in response.
    generic girly fare that somehow taught you something - more than what the new one does by FAR

And neither am I.
    Provide me with a guaranteed hilarious reason as to why you ARE, then.

Opinion. And clearly you mad.
    Yes, I'm very very mad. Mad at how shit it is.

Oh really? Tell me, what did Ed Edd and Eddy teach? What did Dexter's Lab teach? What did Bugs Bunny teach?
    Ed Edd and Eddy taught me that three people with the same name can be hilarious.

Dexter's Lab taught me not to play a french phrase CD on the same word all night as I slept.

Bugs Bunny taught me that there are some evil bald bastards with shotguns trying to kill my poor bunnies.

I didn't realize corny after-school special PSAs were a requirement of quality cartoons. MLP's messages are small portions of the show that are completely basic in form: Be supportive, use your strengths, etc etc. Know what you are talking about before you get into a debate, please.
    I know exactly what I'm talking about. When did My Little Shitbag tell me not to play with fire? How about not talking to strangers? Not approaching random animals like dogs?

Oh wait, it didn't

You're hilarious, keep going bro.
    Have fun in your fantasy world of ponies, manchild.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 11Funny Funny x 10Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

31. Post #231
    January 2011
    2,242 Posts
    Ed Edd and Eddy taught me that three people with the same name can be hilarious.

Dexter's Lab taught me not to play a french phrase CD on the same word all night as I slept.

Bugs Bunny taught me that there are some evil bald bastards with shotguns trying to kill my poor bunnies.
    Are you for real? I mean nobody can be this retarded.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

32. Post #232
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    15,259 Posts
    Are you for real? I mean nobody can be this retarded.
    You're just mad that my stylin' old cartoons actually teach shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 7Dumb Dumb x 3Funny Funny x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

33. Post #233
    "Only through the elimination of violence can we achieve world peace." - Y.K. Kim
    August 2009
    7,800 Posts
    Its ok to defend Pixar with "Its quality stuff" but when someone dares apply that to MLP: WOAH, MAN, NO. Hypocrites.
    Yeah, because MLP is totally on the same level of a great film such as Up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Zing Zing x 6 (list)

34. Post #234
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    3,155 Posts
    So you watched my little pony?

Taggart posted:
    Have fun in your fantasy world of ponies, manchild.
    will do bro :frogc00l:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8Winner Winner x 1 (list)

35. Post #235
    January 2011
    2,242 Posts
    Oh my god this is hilarious.
    You are the most braindead person I have met so far on the internet. And that takes skill.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

36. Post #236

September 2009
    809 Posts
    firefly should be cancelled it sucks
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Chile Show Events Funny Funny x 6Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #237
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    7,237 Posts
    Everything that isn't the Antiques Roadshow.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 13 (list)

38. Post #238
    April 2008
    903 Posts
    ITT: People arguing about My Little Pony

But seriously, everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Do I like MLP? No. Do I like seeing MLP everywhere? No. Does that mean it's a terrible show? No. Same with every other show on TV. I / You may not like it, but other people do. Everything has a fanbase. Hell, we could all be considered Facepunch fans because we post here. We could easily go somewhere else, like Something Awful, or even 4chan. But we don't (for the majority). This applies to everything. Books, video games, music, computers, fashion, everything. I know this is a forum, and it's the point to argue, but at the very least, make good arguments. Not "hurr my little pony is for autistic neckbearded manchilds durr "
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Winner Winner x 2 (list)

39. Post #239
    March 2011
    697 Posts
    Corination street.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #240
    January 2011
    2,242 Posts
    Do I like seeing MLP everywhere?
    I didn't know about MLP until I saw the thread about it here on FP, and a few avatars on Steam. Until then I was completely oblivious about the shows existance!

If it had not been for that thread, I most likely would have caught my sister watching it in a Swedish dub, and end up hating it as well for no reason.

My point is that I don't know why people say they get it shoved in their face - because that doesn't seem to be the case. Kind of like furries! I have never seen anyone mentioning "I'M A FURRY" in words - anywhere!