1. Post #1161
    February 2011
    279 Posts
    I found out about my mum... she didn't survive the horrible disaster..
    ok?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 35 (list)

2. Post #1162
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    9,253 Posts
    if this is karma for Pearl Harbor, I can't wait for our punishment for Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Late Late x 3Zing Zing x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

3. Post #1163
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    1,279 Posts
    if this is karma for Pearl Harbor, I can't wait for our punishment for Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
    That was Chernobyl.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

4. Post #1164
    We're made of star-stuff
    February 2009
    10,253 Posts
    That was Chernobyl.
    How was Chernobyl a massive disaster for the US exactly?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

5. Post #1165
    I LIKE BIG DUCKS AND I CANNOT LIE, YOU OTHER QUACKS CAN'T DENY
    Dennab
    December 2008
    13,542 Posts
    Ignorance is bliss.
    I was just listening to that song

6. Post #1166
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    11,827 Posts
    I can't wait for their punishment for Nanking.
    Every oversized monster at once, perhaps?

7. Post #1167
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    11,254 Posts
    I wonder what happens to USA because of the 9/11.

Maybe another building collapses from there?

8. Post #1168
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    6,140 Posts
    Wow, you're a dick.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

9. Post #1169
    I'm different!
    July 2006
    14,143 Posts
    Reading the comments on Facebook is so infuriating. But you can have some fun when you find someone who makes it so everyone can post.

10. Post #1170
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    6,140 Posts
    Reading the comments on Facebook is so infuriating. But you can have some fun when you find someone who makes it so everyone can post.
    Yeah those Japanese really deserved that sunamy wand.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #1171
    dai
    "arte"
    February 2006
    26,672 Posts
    I hate everyone in this picture. Make me ashamed to be an American

http://i.imgur.com/uZbK6.jpg[tab]Tagged for mind-melting rage[/tab]

Edited:

What makes me mad even more is that the majority of these people are 16-25 year olds that were never directly affected by Pearl Harbor yet are probably bandwagoning because it's funny or whatever.

I wonder if he realizes his profile picture isn't from an 80's deathmetal band
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

12. Post #1172
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    1,340 Posts
    Karma is a bitch when Yellowstone go off, ey?

Ignorant suckers, it's been 70 years. Still going around hating germans for Adolf Hitler?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

13. Post #1173
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,340 Posts
    Sometimes, I equate ignorant Americans attitude to that of a preppy High schooler that can't fight. When they get hit, they whine about it to their friends, and attempt to fight back, but when they're ultimately beaten, they blame it on outside circumstances.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

14. Post #1174
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    4,422 Posts
    Sometimes, I equate ignorant Americans attitude to that of a preppy High schooler that can't fight. When they get hit, they whine about it to their friends, and attempt to fight back, but when they're ultimately beaten, they blame it on outside circumstances.
    what

anyway, stop talking about facebook shit you guys are almost as annoying as them

"WAHH FACEBOK OMG IM SO SICK OF DIS"

yes I understand its pathetic and the whole event is a tragedy but if you're getting annoyed so much by the posts stop looking at them
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #1175
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    16,332 Posts
    I just got contact with friends from other cities around Japan and they're all fine. I haven't heard from several friends in Tokyo though so I'm kinda worried :ohdear:

Note:I made all these friends during my people to People trip through Japan
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

16. Post #1176
    I got my title for $1
    June 2010
    2,354 Posts
    Hendo you're a sick bastard
    .....?

(User was banned for this post ("Stop trolling the Japan situation threads or all of your accounts get banned for a month" - daijitsu))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #1177
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    3,705 Posts
    いまいましい私は日食べていない。とき、彼らは気食料品店を開きます。
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Slovenia Show Events Informative Informative x 6Friendly Friendly x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

18. Post #1178
    -
    May 2006
    10,181 Posts
    I agree. I'm not certain of what I'm agreeing with, but I'm sure you're right.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

19. Post #1179
    January 2010
    3,067 Posts
    translation: 'there was a squid, i saw it and ran to it. i threw a saddle on the top of the squid and rode it to safety'
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 12 (list)

20. Post #1180
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    2,628 Posts
    "I have not eaten a damn day. When they open a grocery store gas."

:(

21. Post #1181
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    961 Posts
    I have not eaten a damn day. When they open a grocery store gas.

That was the translation...Google translator for ya...Haha

DAMN I WAS NINJ'AD

Properly it's most likey I have not Eaten a damn day..When are they going to open a grocery store or a gas station?

22. Post #1182
    RISC MASTER RACE.
    August 2010
    7,104 Posts
    Haha.
    Tokyo Tower got bent.
    No, I don't mean it's fucked, I mean the tip of the tower was bent by the earthquake.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

23. Post #1183
    Near Invisible Text Mod
    May 2009
    5,292 Posts
    Wow that's a terrible thing to say, when your mom dies I can't wait to say "ok?".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

24. Post #1184
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    5,795 Posts
    I hate everyone in this picture. Make me ashamed to be an American

View Image

http://i.imgur.com/uZbK6.jpg

[tab]Tagged for mind-melting rage[/tab]

Edited:

What makes me mad even more is that the majority of these people are 16-25 year olds that were never directly affected by Pearl Harbor yet are probably bandwagoning because it's funny or whatever.
    What in the love of fuck is wrong with these people.

People are dying over there and those fucking morons are actually saying it's a good thing, those motherfuckers think that they DESERVE to die for an event that took place during a WAR 70 years ago?

It was 70 fucking years ago for fuck sake most of the people who took place in that event are dead, i cannot belive the fucking ignorance of these cunts.

I usally try to be a calm person but this is just outrageous, how can people this fucking stupid even breath.

I could continue to put fuck in every sentance but it would never get across how much i hate those people, pure fucking hate.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

25. Post #1185
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    6,820 Posts
    Fuck my generation is ignorant, my friends kept joking about the tsunami and when I asked them to stop they said I "should take a chill pill" and then made racist japanese jokes, Seriously Im ashamed that I even know them
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

26. Post #1186
    I'm different!
    July 2006
    14,143 Posts
    That is when you find the nearest two-by-four and start hitting them repeatedly with it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #1187
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    6,820 Posts
    That is when you find the nearest two-by-four and start hitting them repeatedly with it.
    Yeah I've decided that Im done with them, anyone that would make a joke about something like this isnt someone I want to associate myself with
    http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd140/johnlmonkey/assholes.png?t=1299998203

28. Post #1188
    March 2011
    89 Posts
    Whats happening in that nuclear powerplant?

29. Post #1189
    We're made of star-stuff
    February 2009
    10,253 Posts
    Whats happening in that nuclear powerplant?
    It's fairly hot and they are trying to cool it down, but no matter what happens it won't be nearly as bad as Chernobyl was.

30. Post #1190
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    5,329 Posts
    Haha.
    Tokyo Tower got bent.
    No, I don't mean it's fucked, I mean the tip of the tower was bent by the earthquake.

It's weird that the top gets bent but not the bottom part.

31. Post #1191
    We're made of star-stuff
    February 2009
    10,253 Posts
    It's weird that the top gets bent but not the bottom part.
    Yeah unless you use common sense and realize that thinner stuff bends more easily.

32. Post #1192
    oh shit, it really says i payed 10.00. Im so fucked. im crying. we are gonna be poor.
    April 2005
    9,669 Posts

is that a houseboat or a boathouse?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 8Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

33. Post #1193
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    3,934 Posts
    What the fuck ^

Edited:

Holy shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #1194
    We're made of star-stuff
    February 2009
    10,253 Posts

is that a houseboat or a boathouse?
    Is it bad that I laughed at this?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Norway Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

35. Post #1195
    March 2011
    89 Posts
    Over 10,000 feared dead, hundreds of thousands homeless, millions without power, food or water. Not to mention the meltdown fears at Fukushima Daiichi.

36. Post #1196
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    2,154 Posts
    Is it bad that I laughed at this?
    Maybe, also I heard that the earthquake had a magnitude of 9 not 8.9.

37. Post #1197
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    3,934 Posts
    9.1 actually.

38. Post #1198
    oh shit, it really says i payed 10.00. Im so fucked. im crying. we are gonna be poor.
    April 2005
    9,669 Posts
    Maybe, also I heard that the earthquake had a magnitude of 9 not 8.9.
    Yes, one source of the USGS reports a moment magnitude of 9.0 and another USGS source reports a 9.1.

39. Post #1199
    SteamDB
    November 2007
    10,954 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

40. Post #1200
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)