1. Post #41
    August 2010
    206 Posts
    I don't get the deal with drugs in games like garrysmod, they only add annoying overlays and changes around color settings.
    Agree. The only useful one is pot which makes you jump higher...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #42
    FAT CAT ACCOUNTANT
    September 2010
    4,775 Posts
    So anyone suggesting anything just an "ideas" guy? I see.
    Don't be so dense as to mix my words
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7 (list)

3. Post #43
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    2,784 Posts
    Don't be so dense as to mix my words
    that's exactly what you said
    if anyone's a dense motherfucker it's you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

4. Post #44
    FAT CAT ACCOUNTANT
    September 2010
    4,775 Posts
    So anyone suggesting anything just an "ideas" guy? I see.
    that's exactly what you said
    if anyone's a dense motherfucker it's you
    you sure its what i said

OP is the ideas guy, can't even implement anything nor even knows how too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

5. Post #45
    provides mlp plot free of charge
    February 2011
    18,062 Posts
    I don't get the deal with drugs in games like garrysmod, they only add annoying overlays and changes around color settings.
    omg but thats what durgz do in real life!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

6. Post #46
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    4,477 Posts
    omg but thats what durgz do in real life!!
    yes because when you get baked you jump 30 feet in the air and see unicorns
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1Funny Funny x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

7. Post #47
    President of the Visage Fan Club
    May 2010
    7,744 Posts
    dont do drugs ok
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Informative Informative x 3Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #48
    FAT CAT ACCOUNTANT
    September 2010
    4,775 Posts
    my broteher died from a pot overdose

xX_gone but not forgotten_Xx
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny x 17Artistic x 2Dumb x 1Late x 1Friendly x 1Optimistic x 1 (list)

9. Post #49
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    19,206 Posts
    Yeah We also need DarkRP for minecraft
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Poland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Late Late x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #50
    LIVE LIKE A WINDRAMMER AS YOU FUCK
    June 2010
    5,793 Posts
    This needs to be a server mod where durgs are illegal, and theres 2 factions, Police and Dealers.
    AKA generic team-based deathmatch

11. Post #51
    provides mlp plot free of charge
    February 2011
    18,062 Posts
    Yeah We also need DarkRP for minecraft
    ooM Y GOD PLS MAKE THIS HAPEN NOTCH!!!!! :pcgaming:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Brazil Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

12. Post #52
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    19,206 Posts
    Play while high
    And go to nether....

:ohdear:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Poland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

13. Post #53
    November 2009
    1,973 Posts
    Agree. The only useful one is pot which makes you jump higher...

Cocaine makes you run like a motherfucker.

14. Post #54
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    2,965 Posts
    Maybe not a full-blown mod, but it would be fun to be able to bake the red mushrooms and eat them for screen distortion (or hallucinations with diamonds, etc.)

15. Post #55
    A cardboard cut-out of a man.
    March 2007
    13,603 Posts
    Of course jenkem would have to be included in the mod.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

16. Post #56
    December 2009
    2,102 Posts
    I think that this mod would be absolutely useless and anyways badly made, there's nothing cool to have weird effects on screen while playing indie game. :colbert:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #57
    March 2007
    13,603 Posts
    So it would be cool if it were made by a mainstream studio?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #58
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    1,017 Posts
    This thread may be old but solutionless

http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewto...19368#p4019368

until now.

19. Post #59
    Certified Witch - Cutie Department
    April 2007
    14,104 Posts
    There should be a PCP mod in minecraft where when you take it you black out for 5 seconds then fade in and your house is on fire or you built a creeper statue or you have a cage filled with 20 pigs or something
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner Winner x 5Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

20. Post #60
    and spiders riding skeletons
    Do you mean spiders riding skeletons?
    Or spiders riding skeletons?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #61
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    3,173 Posts
    any drug mod should also give creepers police skins

22. Post #62
    I'm dumb! You don't have an excuse!
    July 2009
    5,485 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

23. Post #63
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    4,817 Posts
    Shrooms should do this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4Late Late x 2 (list)

24. Post #64

April 2011
    1 Posts
    Then make it
    wow what a response man...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

25. Post #65
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    4,635 Posts
    Alcohol = Increases your latency by 500. Adds lots of motion blur.

Weed = Increases your latency by 500. Adds maximum bloom.

Magic Mushrooms = All textures become animated. Every block has a smiley face. All sound is pitched up 2 octaves/chipmunked.

Cocaine = Movement speed doubled. Caps-lock turned on. You take no damage.

LSD = Blocks get up out of the ground and start running around. Your character yells at the blocks to quit fucking with you. You occasionally get into arguments with trees.

Heroine = Your character drops to the floor, crying and emotional about how nice everyone is and how beautiful the world is.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 6Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

26. Post #66
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    4,209 Posts
    I want to be able to farm cannabis.

FIELDS. FIELDS OF CANNABIS.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

27. Post #67
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    3,706 Posts
    I wouldn't mind farming some weed. You'd combine it with paper or bake them into bread/cakes. The result would be echoing sounds, slightly wobbly visuals and slightly higher damage resistance. It wouldn't so much be about the perk, more about just having another thing to farm and craft.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #68
    October 2009
    956 Posts
    Farm Weed, make hemp ropes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

29. Post #69
    Gold Member

October 2007
    2,318 Posts
    I could do this. Would anyone really use this though? I'm only seeing a few enthusiastic people, and I don't want to spend weeks making a mod that nobody will use.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Agree Agree x 2 (list)

30. Post #70

July 2011
    1 Posts
    I could do this. Would anyone really use this though? I'm only seeing a few enthusiastic people, and I don't want to spend weeks making a mod that nobody will use.
    i would enjoy something like this. Im not sure how much time you have on your hands, but i've had a few ideas and given them some thought.

Marijuana: heals health slowly, depends on method of intake and quantity (obviously)
    i also like the idea of hemp rope, and other various hemp products (clothes?)

Magic Mushrooms: just for fun, color change, warped graphics

LSD: Saves right before you take the hit, begins spawning Mobs regardless of light level if its a bad trip. upon death it does not save and returns you near the last save point. if its a good trip... i havent thought up anything for that yet.

Opiates: You take less damage (same with any euphoria inducing drug) , but do more damage to mobs. at the end of the trip, you fall over (like going to sleep) and the screen goes black, returning a few minecraft hours later(also like sleeping), possibly leaving you in the dark. (withdrawl possibility)

Crack\ Cocaine: you take less damage and move, mine and attack faster. More ideas? (possibility for addiction)

Meth: Everything in Cocaine, except you also do a lot more damage to mobs (2x or more) More ideas? (possibility for addiction)

As for the addiction concepts, various cloudy color morphs (harder to see), random slight keyboard and mouse movements (harder to do just about anything), random blackouts as with the end of an opiate trip, does damage to health slowly.
    So in other words if you get addicted, get you porkchops and safe room ready for a long night (or more?)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 18 (list)

31. Post #71
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,320 Posts
    Bump of the century.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

32. Post #72
    Gold Member

May 2011
    586 Posts
    Alcohol = Increases your latency by 500. Adds lots of motion blur.

Weed = Increases your latency by 500. Adds maximum bloom.

Magic Mushrooms = All textures become animated. Every block has a smiley face. All sound is pitched up 2 octaves/chipmunked.

Cocaine = Movement speed doubled. Caps-lock turned on. You take no damage.

LSD = Blocks get up out of the ground and start running around. Your character yells at the blocks to quit fucking with you. You occasionally get into arguments with trees.

Heroine = Your character drops to the floor, crying and emotional about how nice everyone is and how beautiful the world is.
    And then in heroine your screen will go red saying YOU NEED MOAR HEROINE.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Israel Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

33. Post #73
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,320 Posts
    And then in heroine your screen will go red saying YOU NEED MOAR HEROINE.
    Excuse me.
    21st April 2011
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

34. Post #74
    April 2011
    47 Posts
    I'm just gonna say no. Because that sounds like an absolutely stupid mod. Want to mine faster? Get a diamond pickaxe. Want to see funny colors? Turn on 3d anaglyph. Want to see distorted edges? Play the game, record it, then put some video editing on the data and watch it.

That's the only way I can help you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #75
    Dennab
    August 2008
    4,435 Posts
    I think that if implemented properly drugs and alcohol would be an OK addition to Minecraft.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

36. Post #76
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    4,817 Posts
    I personally don't care about drugs at all, but since mushrooms are already in the game (craftable into stew) I think that you should be able to eat them individually for a little bit of health (maybe like 2 hearts each) but it makes you trip balls to discourage you, like forcing mouse smoothing and fucking with all the colors.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

37. Post #77
    July 2011
    2,355 Posts
    STOP POSTING IN IT SO IT WILL RE DIE!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #78
    July 2009
    1,656 Posts
    I didn't realize a bunch of 12 year olds were playing minecraft, hatin' on durgz.

No, but seriously, it'd be a nice mod, disagree with me as much as you want but I see no reason NOT to have a mod that puts drugs in.

Edited:

>Logical Dumb Rating
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

39. Post #79
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    2,354 Posts
    If you have a wolf tamed and you take Salvia, your dog should turn into your character holding an axe and you turn into a tree, as your dog follows you everywhere this character with an axe will be following you, the trees you pass will whisper Runnnn...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #80
    March 2007
    13,603 Posts
    I want to be able to grow weed in minecraft.
    Reed aint cutting it.