1. Post #8961
    Dennab
    May 2012
    1,765 Posts
    In Florida there are fire ant colonies literally everywhere you go.

Florida is a giant swamp, everything here wants to kill you except deer.

Lot of rattle snakes and black widows down here, plus alligators in every body of water.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

2. Post #8962
    Resident IFAP Phantas- magor- iologist
    July 2010
    5,962 Posts

Lot of rattle snakes and black widows down here, plus alligators in every body of water.
    It really isn't this bad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #8963
    Dennab
    May 2012
    1,765 Posts
    Yes it is don't trivialize it.

When I went to combat city with you and the other dude from here I tried going through the tall grass and a spider bit me and made my entire left arm hurt like crazy for like 3 hours.

I always encounter a spider in the CQB house or the green warehouse. I freak out and try to shoot them with my gun and end up exposing myself and getting shot.

They work in conjunction against you, always.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #8964
    I LET MY M1 DO THE TALKING
    April 2012
    2,395 Posts

Dear FSU too. Ever seen those videos of a deer boxing a hunter? Those hooves are blade feet
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

5. Post #8965
    Dennab
    May 2012
    1,765 Posts
    Lol all the deer in my area are extremely overpopulated so they are all really small and weak. No threat from them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

6. Post #8966
    POOP DICKS
    August 2008
    4,902 Posts
    Florida is a big humid asscrack. And yes everything here wants to kill/eat you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #8967
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,198 Posts
    Now I know!

and knowing is half the battle

G.I. JOOOOOOOOOOOOOE

Edited:

Why don't you work at a surplus store or something, so you can educate the masses on BDU's and gear?
    https://www.facebook.com/NovaSosa
    so posers like this can't find out about uniforms without google (something they don't know how to use)

8. Post #8968
    Dennab
    May 2012
    1,765 Posts
    Even the nice suburban neighborhoods are smack in the middle of swamps and alligators/bears are a huge problem.

I had an alligator in my pool once and a damn rattle snake was camping outside my front door.

This is Florida. The weak die early.

Edited:

so posers like this can't find out about uniforms without google (something they don't know how to use)
    That guy sounds like a prick and a massive poser.

Did he actually serve or not? I can't really tell since I don't know about it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #8969
    I LET MY M1 DO THE TALKING
    April 2012
    2,395 Posts
    I forget who it was, but some dumbass rapper was wearing a Luftwaffe tunic with all the insignia attached for some red carpet event. I doubt he or his dresser knew what it was.

OH SHIT read the comment shitstorm: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...9481607&type=3

Nathan Baker: Holy shit, ok let me explain here. I'm... Glad... Your trying to be patriotic, or whatever it is your trying to do. However what you do not, and never will, understand, unless you have become one of the few; is that our uniforms are a direct representation of what we have earned and what we represent. Every thread of that uniform that you are wearing like a it's a goodwill fucking handout holds the highest meaning to a marine. Every single thread, from the sleeves you ripped, the rank you tore off and sewed to your chest, and the medals you are completely fucking clueless about. That uniform is not a fashion statement. It's not coat or a fucking vest. What you've done here, in your ignorant attempt at being patriotic, is insulted, defiled and pissed off those that are sacrificing to their last breath your right to be this ignorant and offensive. Congratulations

10. Post #8970
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,198 Posts
    Even the nice suburban neighborhoods are smack in the middle of swamps and alligators/bears are a huge problem.

I had an alligator in my pool once and a damn rattle snake was camping outside my front door.

This is Florida. The weak die early.

Edited:

That guy sounds like a prick and a massive poser.

Did he actually serve or not? I can't really tell since I don't know about it.
    no
    can't possibly be

11. Post #8971
    Dennab
    May 2012
    1,765 Posts
    Oh god.

That "Nova Sosa" guy said he served in the Army but is wearing an Air Force hat, airborne badge (from what I can tell), he has a general's star, and an unrealistic amount of ribbons. Also the rank patch is non existent. Some fake ass rank patch.

Edited:

I forget who it was, but some dumbass rapper was wearing a Luftwaffe tunic with all the insignia attached for some red carpet event. I doubt he or his dresser knew what it was.

OH SHIT read the comment shitstorm: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...9481607&type=3

Nathan Baker: Holy shit, ok let me explain here. I'm... Glad... Your trying to be patriotic, or whatever it is your trying to do. However what you do not, and never will, understand, unless you have become one of the few; is that our uniforms are a direct representation of what we have earned and what we represent. Every thread of that uniform that you are wearing like a it's a goodwill fucking handout holds the highest meaning to a marine. Every single thread, from the sleeves you ripped, the rank you tore off and sewed to your chest, and the medals you are completely fucking clueless about. That uniform is not a fashion statement. It's not coat or a fucking vest. What you've done here, in your ignorant attempt at being patriotic, is insulted, defiled and pissed off those that are sacrificing to their last breath your right to be this ignorant and offensive. Congratulations

Lol favorite quote: "Please somebody give this kid a 5.56 to use on himself."

Edited:

Oh god the rapper guy just went internet tough guy. This is hilarious.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

12. Post #8972
    No such thing as overkill.
    January 2007
    7,828 Posts
    Uh, just because he's wearing Air Force/Marine/Navy insignia doesn't mean he didn't serve, it just means he's wearing unearned insignia. He could still be a vet for all we know. There have been plenty of posers who were vets.

Not trying to defend him, just playing devil's advocate.

13. Post #8973
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    11,977 Posts
    Some fake ass rank patch.
    best fake rank all years

if I ever formed my own country the highest rank would be that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #8974
    I LOVE NAZIS
    June 2011
    4,513 Posts
    Uh, just because he's wearing Air Force/Marine/Navy insignia doesn't mean he didn't serve, it just means he's wearing unearned insignia. He could still be a vet for all we know. There have been plenty of posers who were vets.

Not trying to defend him, just playing devil's advocate.
    he said he was a "Cannon Crew member, an Infantryman and a Military Policeman." on fb

15. Post #8975
    Dennab
    May 2012
    1,765 Posts
    We haven't used cannons since 1865 so hes obviously lying.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Zing Zing x 6 (list)

16. Post #8976
    March 2011
    180 Posts

That post just made me feel awesome to be born & raised here In Florida. :)

17. Post #8977
    Dennab
    May 2012
    1,765 Posts
    Florida master race.

Old people and Jews combined to form the peak of human evolution.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

18. Post #8978
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,198 Posts
    he claims he was a cannon crew, a MP, and an infantryman in one 5 year enlistment term.
    right.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

19. Post #8979
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    4,590 Posts
    everyone in nam was a navy seal that used to fly fighters off the uss oriskany and was shot down and put in the hanoi hilton but escaped and met up with a bunch of seals on a secret mission and the seals and him became bros and he became a seal and got twelve purple hearts, a medal of honor, and six silver stars.

20. Post #8980
    Resident IFAP Phantas- magor- iologist
    July 2010
    5,962 Posts
    So he was a seal that became a seal? Does that make him the legendary SUPER SEAL?!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #8981
    November 2008
    1,702 Posts
    i got new guns :D

JG P90

VSR-10
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4Winner Winner x 2 (list)

22. Post #8982
    May 2011
    1,690 Posts
    What model FN90? And is that an iron sight or an actual red dot?

23. Post #8983
    December 2009
    13,316 Posts
    he said he was a "Cannon Crew member, an Infantryman and a Military Policeman." on fb
    I'm sure by cannon crew he means artillery but if he actually was in arty he would know the guns aren't called cannons.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

24. Post #8984
    November 2008
    1,702 Posts
    What model FN90? And is that an iron sight or an actual red dot?
    the actual FN P90 red dot :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

25. Post #8985
    >implications unpleasant
    June 2008
    10,977 Posts
    -snip- herp i didnt read

26. Post #8986
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    4,590 Posts
    I'm sure by cannon crew he means artillery but if he actually was in arty he would know the guns aren't called cannons.
    if its got wheels, a stand, a bipod, or a tripod, it's called a gun.

27. Post #8987
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,445 Posts
    if its got wheels, a stand, a bipod, or a tripod, it's called a gun.
    Nope, howitzers and guns are two different things, but both can be on wheels or a stand
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

28. Post #8988
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,841 Posts
    isn't gun just a slang, blanket term for anything that fires projectiles

keyword slang though
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

29. Post #8989
    Huge faggot
    May 2010
    3,387 Posts
    Slingshot calavry regiment 5 pazerschreck master sergeant 2nd lieutenant gun master
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

30. Post #8990
    HEY GUYS DID I MENTION I'M IN THE ARMY
    March 2006
    3,265 Posts
    I guess you could consider me a Wrench wrangler squadron master level pilot helper class 5.

31. Post #8991
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,198 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

32. Post #8992
    June 2011
    1,479 Posts
    wtf is the point

guess i'm not operator enough to understand.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

33. Post #8993
    YEAH, AND?
    December 2010
    9,475 Posts
    Helps break up the outline of the helmet

34. Post #8994
    June 2011
    1,479 Posts
    all it does is make more shiny fucking glare on it. a disruptive pattern camo is probably more useful.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

35. Post #8995
    December 2009
    13,316 Posts
    Helps break up the outline of the helmet
    The Israeli helmet covers do a much better job at that IMO.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

36. Post #8996
    YEAH, AND?
    December 2010
    9,475 Posts
    all it does is make more shiny fucking glare on it. a disruptive pattern camo is probably more useful.
    It actually reduces the shine
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

37. Post #8997
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    17,946 Posts
    I should make a DayZ loadout.

Black Cap, White Shirt, Jeans, Black FSBE vest, a few M4 pouches, ALICE pack and a big yellow flashlight.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

38. Post #8998
    Dennab
    May 2012
    1,765 Posts
    Put cans of beans in the mag pouches.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

39. Post #8999
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    17,946 Posts
    I'm excite. I have a new PMC kit for this weekend and I'll be grabbing some new Merrells before than. Probably a pair of boots and a pair of their shoes.

40. Post #9000
    YEAH, AND?
    December 2010
    9,475 Posts
    Thinking about getting an LBT6094a.

With that said, anyone wanna buy an LBT1961a (Pantac copy), basically brand new, used once.