1. Post #2921
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    7,097 Posts
    my friend owns a volvo 122s and let me tell how much of a piece of shit it is. he can't wait to fix it up so he can sell it immediately
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

2. Post #2922
    Main Force Patrolin'
    August 2006
    5,256 Posts

Lancia Delta Integrale, because it's awesome
    In red plz
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

3. Post #2923
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    4,774 Posts
    In red plz
    Martini rally livery*
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

4. Post #2924
    MasterDragon
    May 2009
    6,591 Posts
    my friend owns a volvo 122s and let me tell how much of a piece of shit it is. he can't wait to fix it up so he can sell it immediately
    how, it's a volvo?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

5. Post #2925
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    7,097 Posts
    he can't go past 65, the valve cover leaks so much oil that he has to fill the pan like once every other week, tons of rust, take a hard turn and you're terrified of tipping, awful suspension.

he hates it and its a 64. he bought it because he thought it'd be fun owning an old euro car and now hes never buying european again
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #2926
    October 2010
    11,338 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 10Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #2927
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    1,154 Posts
    hes never buying european again
    yeah all european engineering must be shit in that case
    ch3vy 4 lyf ,.......
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #2928
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    4,165 Posts
    ch3vy 4 lyf ,.......
    To each their own.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

9. Post #2929
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    4,411 Posts
    jap 4banger for lyfe.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

10. Post #2930
    December 2011
    1,964 Posts
    Turbo 4sillys
    N/A I6's
    N/A / Supercharged V8's
    N/A V12's

Edited:

4 lyfe

11. Post #2931
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    2,257 Posts

One of my favorites of all time.

Edited:

jap 4banger for lyfe.
    yooo

12. Post #2932
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    7,097 Posts
    ch3vy 4 lyf ,.......
    I didn't say they were my opinions moron
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

13. Post #2933
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    1,154 Posts
    I didn't say they were my opinions moron
    Nor did I.
    defensive, hostile prick
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #2934
    IT WAS ONLY $1 SO WHY NOT BUY A TITLE?
    March 2007
    3,102 Posts
    Cars that look fantastic

New

Classics (Older)

All I could of think of atm. All great looking cars.

There's many more but these are some of the ones that instantly pop into mind, either for the impact they had (Shelby Cobra), their unique styling (Stingray. My friends call it the Batmobile), or their attempts to break from the norm
    (Ford F150, with it's bright orange paint, hood vents and decals make it stand out from the typical Fords/GMCs/Chevys).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 13 (list)

15. Post #2935
    November 2011
    93 Posts
    Lotus Exige. <3

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

16. Post #2936
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,054 Posts
    Gavril Omega headlights

Most likely fake, but still neat looking dual exhaust.

Looks like the accord is going to be competitive again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

17. Post #2937
    April 2010
    2,236 Posts

Patrol. Love it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

18. Post #2938
    March 2007
    339 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Artistic Artistic x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

19. Post #2939
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    2,757 Posts
    Okay normally I hate Priuses, and Toyota design in general, but this new one ain't bad. 53mpg for the price of a Chevy Sonic

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 7Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

20. Post #2940
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,054 Posts
    It's disgusted with the road.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

21. Post #2941
    October 2008
    782 Posts
    It definitely looks better than the old one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

22. Post #2942
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    4,055 Posts
    It definitely looks better than the old one.
    They still are selling the old one. They are forking the Prius into two cars. The one that you see there is the Prius c (or Prius City).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

23. Post #2943
    December 2011
    159 Posts
    my favourite car :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Switzerland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 7Optimistic Optimistic x 5Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

24. Post #2944
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    4,165 Posts
    What a bowl of rice, and Prius... cops got some here, better have enough gas in your tank to get away from them!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

25. Post #2945
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    2,257 Posts
    Heyyyy, mine too! :D

Edited:

What a bowl of rice, and Prius... cops got some here, better have enough gas in your tank to get away from them!
    There's nothing wrong with that Supra. Don't be an asshole.

And yeah, enough gas or like, a bicycle to get away from a Prius.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

26. Post #2946
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    4,165 Posts
    Still don't like it, so to you, everyone not liking a certain model of car and saying a little funky thing is an instant asshole? Great!

Now that my rant is done, hope you have enough energy to pedal that bicycle long enough to make the Prius run out of gas!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #2947
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,054 Posts
    Still don't like it, so to you, everyone not liking a certain model of car and saying a little funky thing is an instant asshole? Great!

Now that my rant is done, hope you have enough energy to pedal that bicycle long enough to make the Prius run out of gas!

It's funny cause GM made Hybrid Tahoes and Escalades. I'm pretty sure that's actually an oxymoron.

28. Post #2948
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    2,257 Posts

Yes. And lol that's what we call a joke.

29. Post #2949
    Am I Cool Yet?
    August 2009
    1,281 Posts
    Gavril Omega headlights

Most likely fake, but still neat looking dual exhaust.

Looks like the accord is going to be competitive again.
    That crimson red is my favorite color on any car

It just looks so sleek and stylish and sexy

On topic I think the Jaguar XKR is downright beautiful

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

30. Post #2950
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    4,411 Posts

There's nothing wrong with that Supra. Don't be an asshole.

everything is wrong with that supra
    flaring looks bad, horrible spoiler, rims look way too big for the car aswell.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

31. Post #2951
    Dip
    June 2009
    1,042 Posts
    Okay normally I hate Priuses, and Toyota design in general, but this new one ain't bad. 53mpg for the price of a Chevy Sonic

That isn't the new Yaris is it? Because it looks slightly different to the new Yaris, especially with those rear lights. Is it a Ractis?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

32. Post #2952
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    8,831 Posts
    its a prius
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

33. Post #2953
    I HAVE A ROTARY BECAUSE ITS GODDAMN AWESOME!
    April 2007
    3,146 Posts
    I know ninja, but he wrote it right above the picture, "Okay normally I hate Priuses... But this new one ain't bad"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

34. Post #2954
    Dip
    June 2009
    1,042 Posts
    I know ninja, but he wrote it right above the picture, "Okay normally I hate Priuses... But this new one ain't bad"
    Thought he was referring to Toyota design in general. As their cars tend to look relatively like Prius's. Forgot they were expanding the brand down to that scale.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

35. Post #2955
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    1,918 Posts
    ST184 Celica - Because if it were black It'd be Geordie La Forge with wheels.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 8Winner Winner x 2 (list)

36. Post #2956
    GOLF WANG
    August 2006
    7,597 Posts
    Editing bad pictures of my friends car to make them look nice.

Shame they were facebook res/compression raped.

I love his 240sx.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events

37. Post #2957
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    3,441 Posts
    That car looks one thousand times better stock.

Well, whatever floats your boat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

38. Post #2958
    AJA
    September 2011
    3,262 Posts
    Stock or not stock, This car is great and well... I'm a fanboy and always wanted one.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

39. Post #2959
    MasterDragon
    May 2009
    6,591 Posts
    Volvo 242's

In the end, I am hoping for my volvo to look similar to:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

40. Post #2960
    GOLF WANG
    August 2006
    7,597 Posts
    volvos are the best spend all of your money on them
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)