January 2006
    3,948 Posts
    and yet everything else is stock?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

2. Post #322
    Apple extraordinaire~ ♥
    November 2005
    16,760 Posts
    i think they do come with a cobra, this guy just put a pony in it.
    Nope, all cobra's should come with the default mustang badge which is the horse.
    The cobra is the same one they use on the 07 shelby GT 500, it's on the side.
    Fun fact: the 07 shelby GT 500 only has 450 bhp stock, should have called it the GT 450.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

3. Post #323
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    2,692 Posts
    Nope, all cobra's should come with the default mustang badge which is the horse.
    Fun fact: the 07 shelby GT 500 only has 450 bhp stock, should have called it the GT 450.
    I don't think it's named after the horsepower rating.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

4. Post #324
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    4,807 Posts
    Honda Civic Hatchback
    '94
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 10Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 2 (list)

5. Post #325
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    2,692 Posts
    Fun fact: the 07 honda s2000 only has 237 bhp stock, should have called it the honda s237.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

6. Post #326
    Apple extraordinaire~ ♥
    November 2005
    16,760 Posts
    I don't think it's named after the horsepower rating.
    It was a sarcastic punch at the name, the '67 shelby only came with around 355bph originally.
    Tweaked enough it could sit at 400 but it made little difference as it struggled to put the extra power down.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

7. Post #327
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,033 Posts
    No hellstrike, it's called the Honda S2000 for a reason. It has exactly 2 thousand horsepowers, duh.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #328
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts
    Fun fact: the 07 honda s2000 only has 237 bhp stock, should have called it the honda s237.
    All of Honda's S-series of sportscars are named after their displacement when they are first put into production...

Edited:

derp nevermind, I get the joke now.

9. Post #329
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    8,953 Posts
    All of Honda's S-series of sportscars are named after their displacement when they are first put into production...

Edited:

derp nevermind, I get the joke now.
    the civic Si has a displacement of i :crossarms:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

10. Post #330
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts
    ....S-series of sportscars. Not Civics. Not Si-badged anything. The S.

500 - 600 - 800 - 2000
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #331
    July 2007
    436 Posts

Yes it may have 450 to the back wheels, but the engine does make 500 horse power at the crank... The ford GT with the same engine makes 550 at the crank..

12. Post #332
    Dennab
    December 2009
    1,739 Posts

I aspire to buy one of these.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

13. Post #333
    February 2005
    879 Posts
    Yes it may have 450 to the back wheels, but the engine does make 500 horse power at the crank... The ford GT with the same engine makes 550 at the crank..
    I think you missed the part where he said brake horsepower.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

14. Post #334
    October 2010
    11,576 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

15. Post #335
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    11,628 Posts
    The Mclaren F1 LM, probably my favorite exotic car of all time, hands down. Haha, never gonna own one for sure, I mean there were like, oh, 5 I think in the world.

16. Post #336
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2009
    2,583 Posts
    The Mclaren F1 LM, probably my favorite exotic car of all time, hands down. Haha, never gonna own one for sure, I mean there were like, oh, 5 I think in the world.

Thats good looking, but personally, nothing can beat a Mercedes Benz SLK 230:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5 (list)

17. Post #337
    Volkswagen and Cigar Aficionado
    October 2006
    2,849 Posts

I fuckin' love all ratrods.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

18. Post #338
    Dennab
    December 2009
    1,739 Posts
    I find ratrods unnerving. It's like having a zombie car, they just look like they're ready to fall apart and die.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

19. Post #339
    October 2006
    2,849 Posts
    I find ratrods unnerving. It's like having a zombie car, they just look like they're ready to fall apart and die.
    Thats part of the fun!

Don't even get me started on my bobbed ratbike. That thing is an engine with two wheels and kind of steering. Not even a real seat anymore.

Edited:

Really, I jump curbs and speed tables on it and I think stuff comes off each time.

20. Post #340
    Are those metal deathtraps even street legal?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Malaysia Show Events

21. Post #341
    October 2006
    2,849 Posts
    Are those metal deathtraps even street legal?
    Yep. A DOT certified frame with a muffler, seat belts, turn signals, tail and brake lights, headlights, and doors = car. Sometimes an emissions test or two.

Some countries are more strict, but I've seen ratrods in the UK, Canada, and the Netherlands. Hell, probably more places than that.

22. Post #342
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts
    I thought UK had strict rust laws?

23. Post #343
    October 2006
    2,849 Posts
    I thought UK had strict rust laws?
    As long as its not heavy structural rust, I believe its a-okay.

24. Post #344
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    8,953 Posts

long tail or nothing

Edited:

I fuckin' love all ratrods.
    looks like ass
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

25. Post #345
    October 2006
    2,849 Posts
    long tail or nothing

Edited:

looks like ass
    I like the "or nothing" option.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

26. Post #346
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    8,953 Posts
    rat rod
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 11 (list)

27. Post #347
    October 2006
    2,849 Posts
    Harrharrharr.

That's a pretty good frame, though.

28. Post #348
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    265 Posts
    http://www.ixcarwallpapers.com/wallpapers/d4271265e1366b294f0046ee65446c8d/3233_5.jpgSaab Sonett III
    Would be a great car if it had more than 55hp.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

29. Post #349
    October 2006
    2,849 Posts
    http://www.ixcarwallpapers.com/wallpapers/d4271265e1366b294f0046ee65446c8d/3233_5.jpgSaab Sonett III
    Drop a damn 302 or 1000cc 'Busa engine in it.

30. Post #350
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    2,594 Posts
    Is it just me or does it have odd sized wheels?

Bigger rear wheels to put all that power down.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events

31. Post #351
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    6,603 Posts
    2011 VW Scirroco.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Qatar Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

32. Post #352
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    265 Posts
    Is it just me or does it have odd sized wheels?

Bigger rear wheels to put all that power down.
    It was actually front wheel drive.

33. Post #353
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    10,329 Posts
    ....S-series of sportscars. Not Civics. Not Si-badged anything. The S.

500 - 600 - 800 - 2000

All of which pretty much ooze cool.

This thing looks cool, don't really care what anyone says about gayludes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

34. Post #354
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    3,445 Posts
    The EK9 is awesome looking in my opinion. I like the facelifted version best.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

35. Post #355
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts

This thing looks cool, don't really care what anyone says about gayludes.
    Yuck, why?

ANY other generation Prelude looks better than that Prelude. ANY.

Although, I mean, it's not a terrible looking car. There are definately worse. But if it isn't absolutely clean it may as well be a third gen. Those were amazing.

36. Post #356
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    10,329 Posts
    I think the older Preludes look weird from the back.

They're so...wide I guess. v:raise:v No, it's the Tail lights. They just look strange to me.

My cousin used to have a 3rd gen, and it burned oil really bad I guess. He gave it to his sister and it blew up on her.

http://www.japanesesportcars.com/galleries/data/media/77/customized-honda-prelude.jpgThat one looks pretty cool, except for the stupid CF lip. Imo
    http://images.hondatuningmagazine.com/features/0608_ht_02z+esteban_gonzales_2001_acura_integra_type_r+_front_view_hood.jpgThis one looks cooler than any civic I've seen of the same era.
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8c/Prelude_4th_gen.jpgHowever this stock looking one is ugly.

37. Post #357
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts
    Third gen 'ludes blow motors like I eat babies (all day, erry day)

The B20A and B21A used a silicate compound material on the cylinder walls and it wore down way too much, can't remember if the rings wore out too fast or the cylinder walls wore down, but they are horrible engines. Best thing they ever did was switch to the F platform (and H, which is the same), it's really too bad that by the time they did that it had lost its cool wedge shape.

Edited:

First gen is where it's at. The EK1's in these were bulletproof turds.

38. Post #358
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    3,445 Posts
    That's an Integra

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Denmark Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

39. Post #359
    November 2008
    2,079 Posts

This is my first car, well almost the same but mine is a darker red and has a black vinyl top on it. Lots of people say it's ugly but those are the same people who go "LOL SUPRA WITH 12 FOOT WING SO COOL LOL" Gotta get some pics up for you guys one day
    MOPAR for life. 1968 Coronet is my first car in a very odd way. Long story but it's mine.
    Wish I could drive it daily like you lucky bastard.

Small explanation of the coronet ownership. So much drama and confusion behind this car jeez.

When my dad had finished with the coronet he was looking for a new car, something lighter and that he could rip apart considering the coronet is a fully restored car.
    My grandpa had a old 1969 barracuda that he drove forever and it crapped out on him. One day I asked him about the car (I was around 10 at the time) and he said I could have it. I had a blast with the car, I would sit it and run battery after battery dry from running the radio and I would do a dukes of hazard slide across the hood to the driver side.

Later on my dad took the car and made it into the sex machine it is now. Having no other car and wanting some involvement in vehicles he gave me the coronet. The car was no junker and it was and still is a very nice car. So over the next 5 years up to now I regularly maintain the car, checking for leaks and cracks and bits of rust. *cough*unlike hellstrike*cough*

Sometime this year the car will get going.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

40. Post #360
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    10,329 Posts
    Is it now.

Herp a derp. Crap you're right. Never seen an Integra with those headlights, and they look the same as the Preludes headlights to me.