1. Post #121
    "Only through the elimination of violence can we achieve world peace." - Y.K. Kim
    August 2009
    7,677 Posts
    it's another way of spelling Spencer
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

2. Post #122
    Ask me about my Marvel/DC fetish
    May 2010
    17,915 Posts
    :psyboom:

3. Post #123
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,314 Posts
    it's another way of spelling Spencer
    Nope. It another way of spelling deadpool.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

4. Post #124

June 2011
    70 Posts
    so is deadpool up for download?

5. Post #125
    May 2010
    17,915 Posts
    Huh, deadpool almost wasnt in MVC3 because of a translation error that said he was a "no go".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #126
    November 2010
    357 Posts
    Wait what?

Edited:

Oh and iron mans a pedophile now.

Yes i know it says ephebophile   
    With these, this becomes real:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRyLD...eature=related
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Venezuela Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #127
    November 2010
    1,379 Posts
    And lillwasa folder.

But it not on gmod.

Then im not the only one who stores and share with their friends unreleased models

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Spain Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #128
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    6,208 Posts
    Press 4 for bouncing felicia cleavage

Edited:

Then im not the only one who stores and share with their friends unreleased models

I wish I was in this loop :frown:

Only model I have, is the DN3D HD ragdoll that was made specifically for "Update Day", and it isn't released, I just got lucky by asking nicely for it.

It's bad posing and is shoddy work anyways, which is why it isn't released.

Edited:

I personally think no models should be withheld from the public's availability, it's just not nice, it feels like you're trying to improve your own gmod works by having something they don't by making sure they don't.

Edited:

I guess it doesn't quite bother me too much, as long as it or better is released along the line.

9. Post #129
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,314 Posts

Who said i stores unreleased? Everything i do is released. Just take a long time, Only people who would have something unreleased would be lillwasa, DT, and so on. for comic/pictures or just testing.

What i meant was, it's not even on gmod yet. lol

I wish I was in this loop :frown:

Only model I have, is the DN3D HD ragdoll that was made specifically for "Update Day", and it isn't released, I just got lucky by asking nicely for it.

It's bad posing and is shoddy work anyways, which is why it isn't released.

Edited:

I personally think no models should be withheld from the public's availability, it's just not nice, it feels like you're trying to improve your own gmod works by having something they don't by making sure they don't.

Edited:

I guess it doesn't quite bother me too much, as long as it or better is released along the line.
    Just have some patients. I've notice you've been a bit inpatient here and there on several threads. People are normally busy with other thing, beside porting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

10. Post #130
    November 2010
    1,379 Posts
    Press 4 for bouncing felicia cleavage
    Yeah thanks XD

Who said i stores unreleased? Everything i do is released. Just take a long time, Only people who would have something unreleased would be lillwasa, DT, and so on. for comic/pictures or just testing.

What i meant was, it's not even on gmod yet. lol

Just have some patients. I've notice you've been a bit inpatient here and there on several threads. People are normally busy with other thing, beside porting.
    And who said that i not release the unreleased models? the unreleased models normally are prototipes of models, to see how works in game. When it reach the necesary quality, i release it.

Obviously, these prototipes usually looks bad, or simply, never got released and deleted due to their aspect, unfitting in the game, problems....

(apart of all the proyects that are WIP, im kepping a naked model of Chi (Chobits, scrapped because i dont work with naked models, and their textures are broken), a model of Asuka (Neon Genesis Evangelion, their face is deformed, but im trying to fix it) and a failed port of a GoldSrc model, who looks bad in Source (how it looks with animations). Its only question of time that ill delete it).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Spain Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

11. Post #131
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,314 Posts
    Yeah thanks XD

And who said that i not release the unreleased models? the unreleased models normally are prototipes of models, to see how works in game. When it reach the necesary quality, i release it.

Obviously, these prototipes usually looks bad, or simply, never got released and deleted due to their aspect, unfitting in the game, problems....

(apart of all the proyects that are WIP, im kepping a naked model of Chi (Chobits, scrapped because i dont work with naked models, and their textures are broken), a model of Asuka (Neon Genesis Evangelion, their face is deformed, but im trying to fix it) and a failed port of a GoldSrc model, who looks bad in Source (how it looks with animations). Its only question of time that ill delete it).
    What? Exactly when did i say " that you don't release unreleased" either that you're trying to just copy my quote. You said it exactly as you said it, that all, about unrelease stuff with your friends. And that really your choice if you want to keep thing private.

12. Post #132
    February 2010
    1,185 Posts
    hmm, one thing that I would like to ask... what are Felicia's proportions?
    I mean, does she looks like the original character design (like in Vampire Saviors) or it's diferent for MvC3?

13. Post #133
    November 2010
    1,379 Posts
    hmm, one thing that I would like to ask... what are Felicia's proportions?
    I mean, does she looks like the original character design (like in Vampire Saviors) or it's diferent for MvC3?
    In comparation with Darkstalkers: The Tower Chronicles, looks like the same.

EDIT: I did the said about phong, Hecates, but only makes it more shiny (yes, i dont have before Phong, and i tested a lot of values).

14. Post #134
    February 2010
    1,185 Posts
    In comparation with Darkstalkers: The Tower Chronicles, looks like the same.

EDIT: I did the said about phong, Hecates, but only makes it more shiny (yes, i dont have before Phong, and i tested a lot of values).
    If's not phong, I can only think of env. map, normal map and the alpha channel of the skin or normal.
    You could try but I don't think those could help on this case...
    I remember that the SFIV Cammy model had a very shiny skin too. Maybe they have the same problem.

If i come across anything I'll be sure to post it here.

BTW, is there a model for the Felicia's friends? You know, the ones from the "plz, help me" special attack...

15. Post #135
    May 2010
    17,915 Posts
    BTW, is there a model for the Felicia's friends? You know, the ones from the "plz, help me" special attack...
    Arent those just other felicia models?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #136
    February 2010
    1,185 Posts
    Arent those just other felicia models?
    no, they are actually very different from each other.
    dunno about the MvC3 game but on Darkstalkers it's not just a re-sized model.
    they have names too, if I only could find the source...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #137
    May 2010
    17,915 Posts
    Oh, i actually do see a few differant heads in there.

18. Post #138
    October 2009
    74 Posts
    I can't wait for Spidey O_O

19. Post #139
    May 2010
    17,915 Posts
    I can't wait for Spidey O_O
    I cant wait for him, deadpool, and basicly everyone on the marvel side.

ALSO, dont forget the alt. colors, some of them are actually alt. costumes basicly.

Especially spidey, all 4 of his colors are differant suits, deadpool has his weapon x, x-men, and x-force suit, hulk has red hulk/grey hulk, etc.

20. Post #140
    November 2010
    1,379 Posts
    In the textures of Felicia, there are parts that is not used for the model, and looks like that is used by the "little" version, but i didnt know that it would be too in MvC3. Someone have pics of it?

21. Post #141
    February 2010
    1,185 Posts
    it's to fast to take pictures... :/
    here's a video:
    and a picture from Darkstalekrs:

will keep looking for the image of them...

22. Post #142
    May 2010
    17,915 Posts
    here's a video:

:q:

23. Post #143
    February 2010
    1,185 Posts
    curiously, and with a little more afford on the serch, I found a database for the other catgirls:

Grace The big one with a pony-tail. She is 24 years old. Born in Utah, she is the guardian of Alto. She has the best skills in turning into humans and can stay in that form the longest. She is like a mother to Alto and likes to take care of others.

Alto A child with a ribbon. She is 10 years old. It's unknown where she was born. She was kept as rare pet by a rich man but escaped. She lived in the mountains like a wild beast, but was saved by Grace. She is very shy and afraid of strangers. She was named Alto by Grace, possibly because of her voice type.

Nana and Mimi Children with ribbons on. They are 11 years old. Born in Hong Kong and raised in Saitama, Japan. They were taken to Japan where they snuck into a trade ship. They were found and raised by an understanding old couple. Both are very easy going.

Nonno (Also called Tama), she is friends with Nana. They became friends in the mountains behind their house. Her age and background isn't clear, but she likes to hide in balls and play.

Pico A child with braided hair. She is 7 years old, born in Minnesota, America. She used to live in an orphanage, but after she saw Felicia's stage show, she left her orphanage to seek Felicia. She found out she was a Catwoman after she met Felicia. She is full of curiosity and fears nothing.

Lucy The big one with a bandanna. She is 18 years old. Born in Virginia, she used to work under a circus. When one of her few understanding human friends died of a sickness, she left the circus. While she was wandering, she met Felicia. She's very cynical and likes to make cynical remarks. She is the strongest out of the group.

In the video, it looks like there are only five of the other girls. I can't say respectively who are they, but we can base it upon the description.

24. Post #144
    SZK
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    1,357 Posts
    Don't forget the one Felicia calls in as an assist, it's possible she wasn't used in "Please Help Me!"

Not sure. I've got a friend with a capture card, I might ask him to see if we can record that attack and then slow it down. I've also got Mugen, so I'll dig through the sprites to see if any of them are in with one of the Felicias out there.

25. Post #145
    May 2010
    17,915 Posts
    Wolverine is a Power Ranger :byodood:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

26. Post #146
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    1,817 Posts
    Wolverine is a Power Ranger
    At least that's from the 90's... back when Power Rangers were cool.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #147
    November 2010
    1,379 Posts
    here's a video:

Im disappointed with myself. I knew the existance of the little "Felicia", but not about the others. And im a Felicia fan?

Lol.

About the model, didnt touched it much, hope i can fix it today (because tommorrow starts the KF summer event).

28. Post #148
    May 2010
    17,915 Posts
    Also, wait, for the ported models, will they have their alt. colors skingrouped? I hope so because a lot have reason behind them, most actually.

Some are legit alt. costumes like deadpools x-men outfit or red hulk/grey hulk.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #149
    November 2010
    1,379 Posts
    Also, wait, for the ported models, will they have their alt. colors skingrouped? I hope so because a lot have reason behind them, most actually.

Some are legit alt. costumes like deadpools x-men outfit or red hulk/grey hulk.
    I only have the normal "costumes" of Felicia and Morrigan. The compressed file were i found the models didnt added these alternate textures.

30. Post #150
    February 2010
    1,185 Posts
    add at least other 3 different skin body groups. if it could help and u can't find the other versions, I could make a reskin for the alternative colors.

31. Post #151
    November 2010
    357 Posts
    If it is for helping, in the tombraiderforums, there are the different colors for Morrigan. Felicia doesnt have another color. Also, there are a few more characters, like Phoenix and X-23

32. Post #152
    May 2010
    17,915 Posts
    If it is for helping, in the tombraiderforums, there are the different colors for Morrigan. Felicia doesnt have another color. Also, there are a few more characters, like Phoenix and X-23
    I tried my best, honest i did, but i dont understand what you meant by that post at all.

33. Post #153
    July 2010
    5,327 Posts
    I think what he meant was that the XNAlara peeps have different colors for Morrigan and that they also have Phoenix (with Dark version as well) and X-23. They also have Jill and She-Hulk last I checked.

34. Post #154
    May 2010
    17,915 Posts
    Check for Spider-Man, Deadpool, and Sentinel.

35. Post #155
    July 2010
    5,327 Posts
    Nah they don't have them.

36. Post #156
    "Only through the elimination of violence can we achieve world peace." - Y.K. Kim
    August 2009
    7,677 Posts

this is even better

37. Post #157
    November 2010
    1,379 Posts
    Well, i think about release directly the model, but before do it i want show the following:

The lighting bug continues there. As you can see here in HLMV, is only in the front part. In game, with HDR activate, it makes it bright.

I did my best trying to fix the legs, but that is the "best result" that i could do. Again, the animations deform the model, and i cant "change" the mesh to fix it (because idk how to fdo it).

It make those deformations in that pose, but if i rig the entire zone to a bone, it will look more bad.

The hand "bug" is very little to apreciate, and only is seen if you extend the fingers and move it to up. I think that i can fix those shoulders and the face poses of "_funneler" (not sure about this).

SO, i should release her NOW and launching updates of the model, or continue working on her until i make it perfect?

add at least other 3 different skin body groups. if it could help and u can't find the other versions, I could make a reskin for the alternative colors.

Ok, send me a pm if you want do it. If your answer is yes, ill send you the textures to you for can make the resskins.

38. Post #158
    May 2010
    333 Posts
    I'd say release what you have now and then update it in the near future.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #159
    January 2011
    1,003 Posts
    Well, i think about release directly the model, but before do it i want show the following:

The lighting bug continues there. As you can see here in HLMV, is only in the front part. In game, with HDR activate, it makes it bright.

I did my best trying to fix the legs, but that is the "best result" that i could do. Again, the animations deform the model, and i cant "change" the mesh to fix it (because idk how to fdo it).

It make those deformations in that pose, but if i rig the entire zone to a bone, it will look more bad.

The hand "bug" is very little to apreciate, and only is seen if you extend the fingers and move it to up. I think that i can fix those shoulders and the face poses of "_funneler" (not sure about this).

SO, i should release her NOW and launching updates of the model, or continue working on her until i make it perfect?

Ok, send me a pm if you want do it. If your answer is yes, ill send you the textures to you for can make the resskins.
    So, where can I find her?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

40. Post #160
    November 2010
    1,379 Posts
    So, where can I find her?
    Isnt released yet, i only are asking if i should do.