1. Post #321

August 2011
    23 Posts
    The way you're behaving doesn't even sound being 20 years of age. Especially the exclamation point, you put in, every time.

Please do not drag this on, as it is. What's been already said, was said. He can't do them. Others are working on mvc3 as well.
    and?

Edited:

I love to believe that lie
    PISS OFF!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #322
    Just a Homestuck OC with a massive dick
    April 2011
    2,480 Posts
    i bet he's 13 or 14 lol
    To be perfectly honest, I'm a 12 year old.

I'm pretty sure you added those 1s in there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #323

August 2011
    31 Posts
    and?

Edited:

PISS OFF!
    If your 20! like you said then act more like it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #324
    April 2011
    2,480 Posts
    Here is my answer.

EVERYONE.
    SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Not just eminem, but all of you. Stop taking a psycho over him. Leave him, he'll soon learn that we're ignoring him and leave. trolls never get their way if you just leave them be.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

5. Post #325
    November 2010
    180 Posts
    I see 23 new post in this thread and I thought something big was released but I seeing arguments.

what happen?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

6. Post #326

August 2011
    31 Posts
    Here is my answer.

EVERYONE.
    SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Not just eminem, but all of you. Stop taking a psycho over him. Leave him, he'll soon learn that we're ignoring him and leave. trolls never get their way if you just leave them be.
    yeah true,ok whatever you want but he will keep coming back man telling you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

7. Post #327
    September 2010
    79 Posts
    Okay, you are definitely a troll.
    Sorry for adding my input. Let's leave him be.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #328

August 2011
    31 Posts
    I see 23 new post in this thread and I thought something big was released but I seeing arguments.

what happen?
    he keeps asking RTB too make dante,but he said he's only working on tron and nothing else but this guy keeps pushing him too do something he doesn't want to do
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #329

August 2011
    23 Posts
    he keeps asking RTB too make dante,but he said he's only working on tron and nothing else but this guy keeps pushing him too do something he doesn't want to do
    ITS JUST REQUEST DAMN IT!

Edited:

Okay, you are definitely a troll.
    Sorry for adding my input. Let's leave him be.
    I m not a troll! i was just asking for him too do dante that was it!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

10. Post #330
    September 2010
    79 Posts
    Yes sir, you are a troll. You are someone who (by accident or not) posts messages to this forum which cause disruption and argument. In my opinion, you should stop posting here for a while.

11. Post #331
    April 2011
    2,480 Posts
    So, any progress on Tron?

Yes sir, you are a troll. You are someone who (by accident or not) posts messages to this forum which causes disruption and argument. Please stop posting here for a while.
    Ugh fucking... stop replying.

12. Post #332

August 2011
    23 Posts
    Here is my answer.

EVERYONE.
    SHUT THE FUCK UP.

fine fuck you all to hell then!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

13. Post #333

August 2011
    31 Posts
    Yes sir, you are a troll. You are someone who (by accident or not) posts messages to this forum which cause disruption and argument. In my opinion, you should stop posting here for a while.
    Dude stop replaying to him or he will still troll
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #334

August 2011
    23 Posts
    [QUOTE=Friedslick6;31850055]Yes sir, you are a troll. You are someone who (by accident or not) posts messages to this forum which cause disruption and argument. In my opinion, you should stop posting here for a while.[/QUOTE I CAN POST HERE ALL I WANT!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #335
    April 2011
    2,480 Posts
    So, anybody know if there's been progress on Tron Bonne?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Useful Useful x 2 (list)

16. Post #336
    September 2010
    79 Posts
    Meh, just wanted to clear things up so I'm not the bad guy here.
    Are the eyes on Tron fixed yet?

17. Post #337

August 2011
    31 Posts
    So, anybody know if there's been progress on Tron Bonne?
    can't wait for trons model and the others!but how can they port models from the playstation 3 isn't that tuff?

18. Post #338
    RTB
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    1,853 Posts
    Alright, please STOP with the bickering, or Tron Bonne will get it.

But yeah, haven't worked on Tron recently, but I'll continue on after porting a few other things to GMod. Unless the arguments continue, in that case...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 5Winner Winner x 3Agree Agree x 2 (list)

19. Post #339

August 2011
    31 Posts

But yeah, haven't worked on Tron recently, but I'll continue on after porting a few other things to GMod. Unless the arguments continue, in that case...
    .hey can you give me the link for the tron model?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #340
    September 2010
    79 Posts
    Oh cool. So the eyes are fixed. Keep doing the good deed, RTB.

21. Post #341

August 2011
    31 Posts

your icon looks like something from sega? is it?

Edited:

How long did it take you to edit the tron model and sorry for all the questions lol

22. Post #342
    RTB
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    1,853 Posts

How long did it take you to edit the tron model and sorry for all the questions lol
    1. Yes, it's Opa-Opa, from Fantasy Zone. (The render is from Sega and Sonic All-Stars Racing, though.)

2. Tron's been fixed for a while, though. The eyes (and mouth) there are an alternate bodygroup. (I'll have to figure out how I can implement that with the faceposable one someday later.)

23. Post #343

August 2011
    31 Posts
    1. Yes, it's Opa-Opa, from Fantasy Zone. (The render is from Sega and Sonic All-Stars Racing, though.)

2. Tron's been fixed for a while, though. The eyes (and mouth) there are an alternate bodygroup. (I'll have to figure out how I can implement that with the faceposable one someday later.)
    so you can said its 90 percent done?

24. Post #344
    October 2010
    11,323 Posts
    47 new posts with bitchfest.

Brilliant.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

25. Post #345

August 2011
    31 Posts
    47 new posts with bitchfest.

Brilliant.
    It's done man lets just leave be ok

26. Post #346
    RTB
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    1,853 Posts
    so you can said its 90 percent done?
    Probably about 80%. Rigging has been almost completely fixed up (there are a few spots I'd like to tweak), and I'd like to give her proper faceposing at a later time instead of the bodygroup sets she's got right now.

27. Post #347

August 2011
    31 Posts
    Probably about 80%. Rigging has been almost completely fixed up (there are a few spots I'd like to tweak), and I'd like to give her proper faceposing at a later time instead of the bodygroup sets she's got right now.
    ok then! i ll be coming here to hear your updates and thanxs for making the tron model!

Edited:

Can,t wait for any other's you might be doing!

28. Post #348
    January 2011
    1,003 Posts
    And has there been any progress on Felicia?

29. Post #349
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,314 Posts
    And has there been any progress on Felicia?
    yes

30. Post #350
    January 2011
    1,003 Posts
    Great! Hope she's out soon! I might do a pic with her and scout making out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

31. Post #351
    August 2009
    117 Posts
    Thanks for telling us. I reckon Scout is a cat person, eh?

32. Post #352
    SZK
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    1,357 Posts
    Sorry for all the dumb ratings. I don't spam rate or anything like that.

But those were well deserved.

Facepunch + Noobs = Loss of Hope for the Future of Humanity

Well, not that drastic, but close enough.

Glad to see things are getting back on track. Looking forward to seeing the final products, those of you who are working on them!

Edited:

Dear God, please don't ruin such an amazing character by using her for such a disgusting idea. Or at least, don't post it here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

33. Post #353
    Waluigi Time!
    July 2011
    5,737 Posts

Aww...you took my idea!! Oh well, I won't complain or get mad about it. It looks very nice with my favorite TF2 class and it sums up Capcom's current status with Megaman.

Spy: Once I push this button, there shall be no more Megaman games!! Hahaha!!!!

34. Post #354
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    10,819 Posts
    Spy: Once I push this button, there shall be no more Megaman games!! Hahaha!!!!
    Capcom pushed it weeks ago.    hence my avatar   

35. Post #355
    April 2010
    266 Posts
    ITS JUST REQUEST DAMN IT!

Edited:

ENOUGH
    they will wait for a while until rtb gets the news in progress with tron
    so enough with troll tricks already!
    OR ELSE..

Edited:

better

Edited:
    oh ya sorry im late after i got a sleep
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Norway Show Events Late Late x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

36. Post #356
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,314 Posts
    Did i say yes? i meant no.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

37. Post #357
    January 2011
    1,003 Posts
    Why? I'm confused. And I regret talking about the making out part.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 2 (list)

38. Post #358

August 2011
    31 Posts
    so is tron the only one being made here?

39. Post #359
    Waluigi Time!
    July 2011
    5,737 Posts
    so is tron the only one being made here?
    As RTB said in the previous page of this topic: yes unless he has anymore plans to do more characters which he doesn't at the current moment.

40. Post #360
    April 2011
    382 Posts

the spy looks like tim curry
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)