1. Post #481
    SZK
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    1,357 Posts
    Has anyone tried ripping any of the DLC costumes? I'm sure they're probably already on the disc...

Just curious to see if it's possible.

2. Post #482
    RTB
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    1,895 Posts
    Has anyone tried ripping any of the DLC costumes? I'm sure they're probably already on the disc...

Just curious to see if it's possible.
    Yeah, they're all on the disc -- every single one of them. (It is "Disc-Locked Content", after all.) And yes, it's just as accessible as the rest of the models... except for the buggered up rigging since Noesis STILL isn't 100% compatible with the MvC3 models...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

3. Post #483
    December 2009
    466 Posts
    So has Wright been ripped yet?

4. Post #484
    November 2010
    357 Posts
    Iīm SO Phoenix Wright user, that i have seen to many combo videos of him. Here itīs the best one :

5. Post #485
    SZK
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    1,357 Posts
    Yeah, they're all on the disc -- every single one of them. (It is "Disc-Locked Content", after all.) And yes, it's just as accessible as the rest of the models... except for the buggered up rigging since Noesis STILL isn't 100% compatible with the MvC3 models...
    I take it that means that Heroes vs Heralds mode is on the disc too? What about that Hit-List thing? I saw the titles for it but I'm not sure what it is exactly. Sounds like another new mode, but I guess it could be part of Heroes vs Heralds.

And if the costumes are on the disc, doesn't that mean it would be possible to have them on Gmod before they're actually available in game? That would be hilarious.

6. Post #486
    November 2010
    357 Posts
    I take it that means that Heroes vs Heralds mode is on the disc too? What about that Hit-List thing? I saw the titles for it but I'm not sure what it is exactly. Sounds like another new mode, but I guess it could be part of Heroes vs Heralds.

And if the costumes are on the disc, doesn't that mean it would be possible to have them on Gmod before they're actually available in game? That would be hilarious.
    It can be maked, but iīm not sure if that would lead to some legal issues because Capcom hasnīt released the DLCīs at all.

7. Post #487
    SZK
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    1,357 Posts
    Well, the data is on the disc. They've released the data, it's merely locked. Technically we do have access to it and technically we did pay for it. The DLC we pay for now is merely some key or code to unlock it. Which is annoying, not because I don't feel like paying for it, but because if we lose online access, we lose access to the costumes, even if we did pay for them. Which is what bothers me about all downloadable content, actually.

Regardless, it doesn't matter for now. It won't make a difference until someone capable actually begins to rip and rig the DLC costumes.

8. Post #488

October 2010
    37 Posts
    Bumping, would rather not have this thread die especially since the face posing problem was finally fixed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

9. Post #489
    November 2010
    1,414 Posts
    There are people working on those models, simply there are busy to inform/work on it.

10. Post #490
    Ask me about my Marvel/DC fetish
    May 2010
    18,040 Posts

11. Post #491
    July 2010
    5,391 Posts
    Deadpool seems strangely fitting for L4D.

12. Post #492
    November 2010
    357 Posts
    "Yay! time for exploding zombies brains!"

Now we have to look who will port Spidey & Deadpool to Gmod, since itīs more easier port it from L4D2 than porting them directly from the game.

For the Deadpool users, hereīs a vid of maybe the best Deadpool player i have watched EVER:

13. Post #493
    October 2005
    28 Posts
    This guy is very skilled indeed but it is guys like him who kinda ruin the game for the noobs who are just starting the game since they don't have a chance to even hit them back. cool did though.

14. Post #494
    November 2010
    357 Posts
    This guy is very skilled indeed but it is guys like him who kinda ruin the game for the noobs who are just starting the game since they don't have a chance to even hit them back. cool did though.
    Eh...but you know that for the rank they put you with players with superior, your or inferior rank right? It just depends on how you play & youīll get on an advanced spot. Example: Today i started as a Beginner. According to my record theyīll put me with more advanced users.

But, if you quit because you lost, then that player acts like a child. Itīs a game, if i lost, i lost, whatīs the problem? Thatīs why all the ppl that plays online hate the rage quiters >_>
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Venezuela Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #495
    November 2010
    1,414 Posts
    Now we have to look who will port Spidey & Deadpool to Gmod, since itīs more easier port it from L4D2 than porting them directly from the game.
    Lol, that was unexpected. About if is more easy port it from L4D2 rather than MvC3, i doubt it. At today, i couldnt decompile any model of the L4D games, even after following the guides about how to do it.

Anyway, it must try it.

16. Post #496
    November 2010
    357 Posts
    Lol, that was unexpected. About if is more easy port it from L4D2 rather than MvC3, i doubt it. At today, i couldnt decompile any model of the L4D games, even after following the guides about how to do it.

Anyway, it must try it.
    Nice! That would be awesome Fenix

Lol Maximilian has just released the new episode of Assist Me! Featuring Deadpool. Even in a Youtube show he still broke the 4th wall

17. Post #497
    November 2010
    1,414 Posts
    Nice! That would be awesome Fenix

Lol Maximilian has just released the new episode of Assist Me! Featuring Deadpool. Even in a Youtube show he still broke the 4th wall
    No, you read it wrong. Someone, not me (i have to do a lot of proyects apart of Felicia and Morrigan, remember it?).

18. Post #498
    November 2010
    357 Posts
    No, you read it wrong. Someone, not me (i have to do a lot of proyects apart of Felicia and Morrigan, remember it?).
    My mistake sorry. But anyway, that guy will do something that all the ppl on this thread (a big quantity of users) have been looking for, a Deadpool & Spidey ^^

Also Fenix, itīs not pressing you, just wondering, how are the Drakstalkers? Excuse me if this piss you off, iīm just asking

19. Post #499
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

20. Post #500
    October 2009
    2,241 Posts

21. Post #501
    October 2009
    2,241 Posts

Phy is a bit fancy, but acceptable, he have all the fingers
    and if someone can find the other costume from the game can be cool

Same t....
    Deadpool posted:
    Oh yea, i'm on gmod finally, ehy, ehy YOU, facepunchers , you want me right? Well, YOU CAN'T
    yea, they can, just the time to upload you
    Deadpool posted:
    Aw damn
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Italy Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

22. Post #502
    November 2010
    357 Posts

Doom itīs available for those 3D programs. Doom knows he would be ported to Gmod, if not, Doom will kill anybody with the FINGER LASERS. And if someone try to stop Doom, you are facing your end. No one defeats Doom
    Doctor Doom on Gmod...at last a Marvel villain on Gmod, and the most dangerous one. Any chance to make bodygrouped the different colors?. Of course if itīs maked.

23. Post #503
    May 2008
    321 Posts
    thats a good question whydont those that port for gmod try to workout a deal with the xna lara guys since they seem to get perfect models out 10x faster than anyone of FP example tekken 6 and mvc3 hard shit but xna has all the chars done and out for it why not ask them for help and then u could easily port done models into gmod

24. Post #504
    November 2010
    357 Posts
    thats a good question whydont those that port for gmod try to workout a deal with the xna lara guys since they seem to get perfect models out 10x faster than anyone of FP example tekken 6 and mvc3 hard shit but xna has all the chars done and out for it why not ask them for help and then u could easily port done models into gmod
    Itīs really disapointing, but there are some relations on XNALara, but not enough to be on something of barter, not a lot of users here know how to use XNALara, itīs a bit complicated, but on the time maybe. Also, there are an Iron Man, MODOK, Felicia, Morrigan, Jill, Dark Phoenix & Ryu models ported to Gmod. There were more models, but the links are down. I remembered there was a X-23 model on XNA.

25. Post #505
    May 2011
    165 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

26. Post #506
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

27. Post #507
    September 2010
    79 Posts
    Sooo, just to clarify... are the links are for the models that are already ported in gmod, or models that need to be ported into gmod/rigged? I would assume the ladder, but I see that Spiderman and Deadpool are seen posed in gmod, so this is just confusing me.
    Yeah, it's the ladder.

28. Post #508
    RTB
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    1,895 Posts
    It's spelled "latter", not "ladder". Ladder is something completely different.

Anyway, I've been working on another MvC3 character. Not gonna say who it is yet, you'll have to wait for the release.

29. Post #509
    September 2010
    79 Posts

Anyway, I've been working on another MvC3 character. Not gonna say who it is yet, you'll have to wait for the release.
    That's the joke.
    Also, cool beans.

30. Post #510
    November 2010
    357 Posts

Please...Phoenix Wright...

31. Post #511
    October 2005
    28 Posts
    Eh...but you know that for the rank they put you with players with superior, your or inferior rank right? It just depends on how you play & youīll get on an advanced spot. Example: Today i started as a Beginner. According to my record theyīll put me with more advanced users.

But, if you quit because you lost, then that player acts like a child. Itīs a game, if i lost, i lost, whatīs the problem? Thatīs why all the ppl that plays online hate the rage quiters >_>
    I understand what you are saying and I do not rage quit since you get punished on that game for doing so. The game kept putting me with ppl who only play this one game and as a result they get my characters in some whore ass combo which I cant get out of until all 3 of my characters are dead. So I am just watching and waiting for the match to end.

32. Post #512
    November 2010
    357 Posts
    I understand what you are saying and I do not rage quit since you get punished on that game for doing so. The game kept putting me with ppl who only play this one game and as a result they get my characters in some whore ass combo which I cant get out of until all 3 of my characters are dead. So I am just watching and waiting for the match to end.
    Actually, when i get beated by some1, that doesnīt make me angry, actually it makes me play more, bcz iīm better than that. 2 days ago, i get to play with a person...that the weirdest thing...is that he plays just like ME!. Same combos, same strategy, even same characters; and i use...i think a 80% of the roster, so that makes more impressive the result of a match. Sure, that guy beated me 12 times, but i beat him 6 times because i recently started playing UMvC3 online, itīs pretty good, but the lag didnīt allow me to kill him. Heīs a good player, but with Hawkeye itīs a FUCKING spammer. At least i know three combos with him

33. Post #513
    November 2010
    180 Posts
    Actually, when i get beated by some1, that doesnīt make me angry, actually it makes me play more, bcz iīm better than that. 2 days ago, i get to play with a person...that the weirdest thing...is that he plays just like ME!. Same combos, same strategy, even same characters; and i use...i think a 80% of the roster, so that makes more impressive the result of a match. Sure, that guy beated me 12 times, but i beat him 6 times because i recently started playing UMvC3 online, itīs pretty good, but the lag didnīt allow me to kill him. Heīs a good player, but with Hawkeye itīs a FUCKING spammer. At least i know three combos with him
    sounds like a evo person......did he put phoenix,sentinel, and dante on you? if so your not the only one. I'll say this when it comes to Fighting games with CRAPCOM, they don't know how to balance their games and it started since umm MVC2 I guess.

34. Post #514
    January 2012
    260 Posts
    A quick question, regarding obtaining the MvC3 Models. Is it possible to rip some of the background models too, such as Tiesel, Astaroth, the crawlers in the RE stage, Daredevil?

35. Post #515
    November 2010
    357 Posts
    sounds like a evo person......did he put phoenix,sentinel, and dante on you? if so your not the only one. I'll say this when it comes to Fighting games with CRAPCOM, they don't know how to balance their games and it started since umm MVC2 I guess.
    Nah, just used this teams:

Nova/Doom/Hawkeye
    Vergil/Morrigan/Dante

REALLY impressive that he plays like me, of course, i donīt use Dante & Vergil, but he plays the same way i do with Nova & Doom. better with Morrigan, & spammer with Hawkeye.

Even if there are overpowered chars, i still play it, like Wesker, good movility, REALLY strong, etc. Or Vergil, that itīs the char. that make you think that you canīt protect by his attacks.

About the char you talked about:

Dante: Even in MvC3, heīs really weak when we talk about damage, but the different weapons that Dante has allow him to do many combos

Phoenix: Aside when you kill her, and she has 5 bars of HC, she becomes in Dark Phoenix, but Phoenix & Dark Phoenix have something on common: low health & low defense. Just with a simple combo & itīs down

Sentinel: Itīs the character that the beginners use as their stronger one on their teams, but heīs just dangerous when you donīt try to predice his moves. He moves really slow, & it can be avoided. Must of the users of Sentinel start with the crouching M attack or the S on the air.

36. Post #516

June 2011
    10 Posts
    Wow, this is a sad thread in so many ways, i like that you're making progress but you might wanna throw this thread some more bones to keep it from spiraling out of control, turning it into the juvenile shitfest we see a few pages back, not saying it's your fault but you can help with the damage control, keep up the good work, looking forward to Morrigan, Lei Lei, Felicia and whatever else might come out of this ;)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Late Late x 1 (list)

37. Post #517
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    6,221 Posts
    Hopefully redman's will be better but I tried!

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=127651

Deadpool
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

38. Post #518
    November 2010
    1,414 Posts
    Hopefully redman's will be better but I tried!

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=127651

Deadpool
    Oh thanks. At least is something. About Morrrigan and Felicia, only left the faceposing to do. Recently i fixed the little problems with the rigging in some parts of their bodies, and iīm near to fix the fingers.

I "released" Lei-Lei time ago,only needs a better rigging (i applied a general one) and the rest of features (eyeposing and faceposing, and probably because i dont remember it now, fingerposing).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Spain Show Events Informative Informative x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #519
    November 2010
    357 Posts
    Oh thanks. At least is something. About Morrrigan and Felicia, only left the faceposing to do. Recently i fixed the little problems with the rigging in some parts of their bodies, and iīm near to fix the fingers.

I "released" Lei-Lei time ago,only needs a better rigging (i applied a general one) and the rest of features (eyeposing and faceposing, and probably because i dont remember it now, fingerposing).
    Thatīs really good to read, maybe weīre going to see the Darkstalkers on Gmod sometime soon 8)

40. Post #520
    January 2011
    1,003 Posts
    Thatīs really good to read, maybe weīre going to see the Darkstalkers on Gmod sometime soon 8)
    Sure hope so. I really want Felicia. Gmod needs more catgirls.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)