1. Post #521
    January 2007
    42 Posts
    Looks like Phoenix Wright is in here, but not rigged:

http://thefree3dmodels.com/stuff/cha...c3/14-1-0-2275

I got amazed by the lots of faces it has, some are funny .

2. Post #522
    November 2010
    357 Posts
    Looks like Phoenix Wright is in here, but not rigged:

http://thefree3dmodels.com/stuff/cha...c3/14-1-0-2275

I got amazed by the lots of faces it has, some are funny .
    Give up on your life of crime!

This is fantastic. Jeez, i thought Nick hasnīt so many faces, i thought he had his serious face, heīs smiing winning face, the surprised face, and the what face (the one he do when he lost by time)

3. Post #523
    I LIKE BIG DUCKS AND I CANNOT LIE, YOU OTHER QUACKS CAN'T DENY
    December 2008
    13,384 Posts
    Isn't Phoenix Wright face poseable?

4. Post #524
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    823 Posts
    As far as I know they're all potentially faceposable, but...

Yeah, the rigging is pretty much completely borked and therefore faceposing is a pain in the arse to do.

5. Post #525
    RTB
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    1,882 Posts
    I blame Noesis for not exporting the blend weights properly.

6. Post #526
    November 2010
    357 Posts
    Haggar itīs the bonus character from you RTB? I thought it was Wright.

Well, i had an idea about Wright, i know itīs stupid to do A LOT of Phoenix by the faces, he isnīt a Servbot lol, the solutions i found itīs:

1) The different faces on the Faceposer duh
    2)Bodygrouped faces

Also, if someone has a chance, i donīt think some1 would make it, just an idea. What about if the 2nd color of Phoenix (Miles color) it can be maked Miles Edgeworth? Sure, the body itīs complete, the only thing that would be necesary itīs remake the face & the hair, just a thought

7. Post #527
    RTB
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    1,882 Posts
    Haggar itīs the bonus character from you RTB? I thought it was Wright.
    Actually, Haggar's just for something else that Apoc's working on for fun. It's not the one I've been working on.

8. Post #528
    January 2012
    38 Posts
    You guys are probably busy but I wanted to request a model of...

a...

well...

Yeah.

9. Post #529
    November 2008
    93 Posts
    Rocket Raccoon would be bad ass!

10. Post #530
    October 2005
    28 Posts
    Sure hope so. I really want Felicia. Gmod needs more catgirls.
    You know as soon as that happens, they will get ported to css zombie strike and it would be the least scary thing in zs

11. Post #531
    January 2011
    1,003 Posts
    You know as soon as that happens, they will get ported to css zombie strike and it would be the least scary thing in zs
    But I want it in gmod, not css zombie strike!!!

12. Post #532
    November 2011
    242 Posts
    I don't know, hearing a shrill voice quietly hiss "nyaaaaaaan" right next to me sounds pretty horrifying.

13. Post #533
    January 2011
    1,003 Posts
    I don't know, hearing a shrill voice quietly hiss "nyaaaaaaan" right next to me sounds pretty horrifying.
    But it sounds better then nails screetching on a chalkboard.

14. Post #534
    November 2010
    1,395 Posts
    ???

You didnt played ZM CSS, right? The only thing that i have fear, is that the good servers become extinct. Now, you only can find servers with bad configuration of the bandwith/zombiemod, shit maps, and the worst of all: players who dont co-op.

I miss those good old days on ze_blackmesa_escape and zm_atix_helicopter...[/offtopic]

I have a lot of work on the real world, doing homework and studying, so i couldnt work on the models, sorry.

15. Post #535
    November 2010
    357 Posts
    ???

You didnt played ZM CSS, right? The only thing that i have fear, is that the good servers become extinct. Now, you only can find servers with bad configuration of the bandwith/zombiemod, shit maps, and the worst of all: players who dont co-op.

I miss those good old days on ze_blackmesa_escape and zm_atix_helicopter...[/offtopic]

I have a lot of work on the real world, doing homework and studying, so i couldnt work on the models, sorry.
    Nah donīt worry, iīm in the same too, every1 has things to do right? So itīs not needed the apologies

16. Post #536
    February 2010
    121 Posts
    two things i wanna ask:

1. has lei-lei received proper rigging?
    2. hows progress on Tron bonne?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #537
    November 2010
    1,395 Posts
    two things i wanna ask:

1. has lei-lei received proper rigging?
    2. hows progress on Tron bonne?
    1. No. It has a "default" one, just to can see it in HLMV. I dont want to know the "terrible" deformations that it has now.

2. If i remember it correctly, RTB said that it was a beta the model he said.

18. Post #538

January 2012
    3 Posts
    Hey Guys I Played MVC3 After December 25 2011 And Ryu's Model Looks Amazing! Please Convert Ryu's Model To Gmod Or Send Me A E-mail Or Send Me A Link Please I Love Ryu
    Dont Call Me A Sissy Im A Man
    I Just Want Ryu In Gmod

19. Post #539
    September 2011
    2,203 Posts
    Hey Guys I Played MVC3 After December 25 2011 And Ryu's Model Looks Amazing! Please Convert Ryu's Model To Gmod Or Send Me A E-mail Or Send Me A Link Please I Love Ryu
    Dont Call Me A Sissy Im A Man
    I Just Want Ryu In Gmod
    Sissy.

Just kidding, although Ryu would be pretty cool to have.

20. Post #540
    October 2005
    28 Posts
    ???

ZM has been killed as soon as ppl were able to spawn props

21. Post #541
    November 2010
    1,395 Posts
    No, spawn props was a good addition to ZM, since allowed you make a barricade in anywhere. In addition, there are maps that are unplayable without that plugin, because there were created considering that plugin. I remember that in a server, the zombies could spawn a explosive barrel, to break down the barricade. [/offtopic]

Ok, i gonna stop talking about that before an admin comes. I have continue working on Morrigan and Felicia.

22. Post #542

January 2012
    1 Posts
    Sine there are people that are able to export the models for everyone else (I've found obj for X-23, Megaman Alt, Thor, etc) Is there a way for someone to rip the model for Phoenix (Jean Grey) from the game?

23. Post #543
    July 2011
    489 Posts
    The L4D2 Deadpool's hands are somewhat glitchy and the bottom of his mouth is stationary. Other than that, it's good.

24. Post #544
    November 2010
    415 Posts
    guys guys relax, I got MegaMan X OBJ file right here

http://www.mediafire.com/?ytubbzkgn2jf0go

25. Post #545
    July 2011
    489 Posts
    Any news on Deadpool?

26. Post #546
    October 2005
    28 Posts
    Any news on Deadpool?
    I am sure that no one is working on Deadpool since there are models of him on left4dead. all I know is that Maestro Fenix is working on Morrigan a Felicia

27. Post #547
    November 2010
    357 Posts
    I am sure that no one is working on Deadpool since there are models of him on left4dead. all I know is that Maestro Fenix is working on Morrigan a Felicia
    >_> heīs already on Gmod, search in the last pages

28. Post #548

29. Post #549
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    6,216 Posts
    >_> heīs already on Gmod, search in the last pages
    When I uploaded I even said that someone needs to make a less shitty one

30. Post #550
    November 2010
    357 Posts
    When I uploaded I even said that someone needs to make a less shitty one
    Well, for now, we have to like this Deadpool, even if heīs just ported without animations until some1 make Deadpool

31. Post #551
    January 2011
    1,003 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

32. Post #552
    November 2010
    1,395 Posts
    That is useless when you realize that i put time ago the links of her, and when i have them nearly done (i fixed as well i can the fingers, is not perfect but is better than before).

Now iīm focus on the faceposing.

33. Post #553
    January 2011
    1,003 Posts
    That is useless when you realize that i put time ago the links of her, and when i have them nearly done (i fixed as well i can the fingers, is not perfect but is better than before).

Now iīm focus on the faceposing.
    I know. This is just in case of accidents.

34. Post #554
    February 2010
    121 Posts
    how progress on Morrigan, Felicia, and Tron?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #555
    November 2010
    1,395 Posts
    Faceposing. Iīm trying to release those models quickly, although is taking me my nerves.

36. Post #556
    November 2010
    357 Posts
    Faceposing. Iīm trying to release those models quickly, although is taking me my nerves.
    If i would now something about that, i would surely help you, but itīs not the case :/

Anyone up to do Phoenix Wright? Just asking

37. Post #557
    September 2010
    79 Posts
    Is it a motivation-lacking thing? I always get like that if I feel like a project is taking too long. If motivation is the problem, then just pick up some other projects and put this one on hold until it feels new again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Australia Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

38. Post #558
    November 2010
    1,395 Posts
    Is it a motivation-lacking thing? I always get like that if I feel like a project is taking too long. If motivation is the problem, then just pick up some other projects and put this one on hold until it feels new again.
    Iīm already doing that (like my another proyect relationated with MMD models). The problem are the following:

*I continue without understanding at 100% how i make faceposing, so the bugs are present in the models.

*Since i want make my own things, i find those proyects unecessary, since they only are ragdolls/playermodels (and not new models/maps/other stuff unlike iīm doing). But i promised doing it (Felicia as my own request, Morrigan because it comes with Felicia, the MMD models as a personal request of a friend, that ended in a multiple request of different people. The most surprising of all is that i hate Touhou, so you know how is the irony).

*The time, always the time. Iīm in the university, so i have few time, and sometimes i have to work to get money, so a lot of the time i play videogames like Killing Floor instead of "working".

In resume, dont worry. If the situation would go unstable/critical, i could release the models (only it would lack faceposing).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Spain Show Events Informative Informative x 3 (list)

39. Post #559
    December 2010
    792 Posts
    So.....whats up with Tron Bonne and Phoenix Wright? I could really use them.
    Looks like Tron's in beta and Wright needs someone to rig him....

40. Post #560
    February 2010
    121 Posts
    bump