1. Post #1
    June 2007
    879 Posts
    Here we post the most hideous and the most disgusting looking cars we can think of.

I'll start with the Subaru Baja:

:barf:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 78Agree Agree x 40 (list)

2. Post #2
    May 2010
    3,734 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 254Funny Funny x 22Winner Winner x 11Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 158Agree Agree x 6Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Volkswagen and Cigar Aficionado
    October 2006
    2,849 Posts

Oh god no.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 191Disagree Disagree x 17Funny Funny x 4 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    8,783 Posts
    this section is getting clogged with so many post your threads
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

6. Post #6
    October 2009
    5,038 Posts
    EVERYTHING THAT ISNT AMERICAN MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA F U JAPAN CARS

im kidding dont kill me jdk
    Nissan cube
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,054 Posts
    Looks like like a fish.

Basically, I think any car that's new-ish (20 years) and was over 30,000 of todays money are pretty ugly. They try to make them prestigious looking by adding giant front Grills and shiny headlights.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 109Agree Agree x 7Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member

October 2008
    3,838 Posts
    I throw up a little inside every time I see this car.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 32 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    9,196 Posts
    90's Camaros

In the 80's cars were pretty simple with sleek edges and no unnecessary curves, but as soon as the 90's hit everything became curved with no defining edges. The profile of this car is just so damn awful imo.

What I like about the 2010 Camaro (Dodge Charger included) is that they're going back to that almost boxy look; however, they're adding slight curves that don't overpower it.

Notice how the curves are subtle? that's what looks nice in my opinion.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 64Disagree Disagree x 27Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    2,095 Posts
    What automotive designer drew this fucking thing up and thought it looked good? I don't think I've ever meet anyone who thinks PT Cruisers look good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Agree Agree x 168Disagree Disagree x 16Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    3,231 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

12. Post #12
    August 2009
    1,214 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree x 80Disagree x 15Winner x 6Funny x 3Zing x 1Optimistic x 1Late x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    9,196 Posts
    What automotive designer drew this fucking thing up and thought it looked good? I don't think I've ever meet anyone who thinks PT Cruisers look good.
    It's like they tried to go to the traditional 1940's style with a sLeEk look.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

14. Post #14
    Dennab
    December 2009
    6,575 Posts
    It looks that that one shark..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

15. Post #15
    Ask Me About My VW Beetle Fetish
    March 2008
    9,828 Posts
    It looks that that one shark..
    hammerhead?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Norway Show Events

16. Post #16
    June 2010
    3,507 Posts
    Here we post the most hideous and the most disgusting looking cars we can think of.

I'll start with the Subaru Baja:

-pics-

It does look slightly odd in the back, but it doesn't look bad...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    November 2007
    763 Posts

I'm sorry but I love jags and this is a disgraced attempt at making a Asian jag.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 56Disagree Disagree x 9Funny Funny x 2 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,054 Posts

I'm sorry but I love jags and this is a disgraced attempt at making a Asian jag.
    The interior kinda looks like a late 90's Jag. Not bad for pre-really cool Kia.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

19. Post #19
    October 2006
    2,849 Posts
    My father is normally a very sensible, competent car and motorcycle enthusiast. For some reason, however, he has a throbbing motorboner for these disgusting cretinmobiles.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,033 Posts

Fuck, forgot to copy. This is what I meant to post:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 64Disagree Disagree x 21Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    October 2006
    2,849 Posts
    I saw one of those the other day. It looks like Nissan was shitting out an SUV and prematurely clenched.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    1,115 Posts

uggh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 76Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

23. Post #23
    October 2006
    2,849 Posts

What happened to you, Nissan?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts

Yeuck, it's like they said "Let's make a scaled-down, front-wheel drive, four cylinder crown vic! And at that, let's cram the Lima engine in there, known world-round for its great fuel economy and reliability!"

I think the best that people got out of these tanks was 28-30 MPG while it was running. The Taurus SHO of the same era got 24-25, and that's at least with a respectable 220 bhp and ~200 ft-lbs of torque.

Regardless, if I was going to drive something with that god awful 2.3l in it, it would be a foxbody.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 25Agree Agree x 14Funny Funny x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    October 2006
    2,849 Posts

Yeuck, it's like they said "Let's make a scaled-down, front-wheel drive, four cylinder crown vic! And at that, let's cram the Lima engine in there, known world-round for its great fuel economy and reliability!"

I think the best that people got out of these tanks was 28-30 MPG while it was running. The Taurus SHO of the same era got 24-25, and that's at least with a respectable 220 bhp and ~200 ft-lbs of torque.

Regardless, if I was going to drive something with that god awful 2.3l in it, it would be a foxbody.
    I thought we rounded up all of those disgusting things and melted them down into steel toilets.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 2 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts
    There are still people driving them around here.

I don't know how, most of them exploded (I thought), but they manage to crawl around town sounding about half dead and rattling from every piece on the car that can rattle.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

27. Post #27
    October 2006
    2,849 Posts
    Gentlemen, I present to you...

The Aston Martin Lagonda
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree x 73Funny x 47Disagree x 15Winner x 5Dumb x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    2,440 Posts
    It's like somebody hit his face with an axe, splitting the eyes in half.

Alfa Romeo SZ, don't be fooled by the picture, it's actually much, much more terrible in real life.

It's just... vomitive.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Chile Show Events Agree Agree x 75Disagree Disagree x 21Funny Funny x 6Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Wooooooooow, that is one hideous Alfa.

Never thought I'd use that sentence.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    October 2006
    2,849 Posts
    Its like having to say "Wow, that is an absolutely disgusting looking Latino model."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    6,056 Posts
    I drove one a few times. It certainly wasn't a bad car.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    October 2010
    11,274 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Agree x 97Disagree x 23Funny x 15Dumb x 1Informative x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    2,673 Posts
    Did it drive up to a volcano and start melting the front or something?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 53Agree Agree x 9Zing Zing x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    March 2008
    9,828 Posts
    Its like having to say "Wow, that is an absolutely disgusting looking Latino model."
    Don't worry my friend. I'm sure they exist aswell

35. Post #35
    March 2011
    1,075 Posts

actually, this is pretty sick
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree x 19Funny x 6Agree x 5Dumb x 3Winner x 2 (list)

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    3,405 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Denmark Show Events Funny x 21Disagree x 17Optimistic x 3Dumb x 3Agree x 2 (list)

37. Post #37
    Contains Vitamin K!
    January 2011
    7,083 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

38. Post #38
    March 2008
    9,828 Posts
    Wtf what does the chero- oh..

I got the joke after a couple of seconds

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    8,783 Posts
    It's like somebody hit his face with an axe, splitting the eyes in half.

Alfa Romeo SZ, don't be fooled by the picture, it's actually much, much terrible in real life.

It's just... vomitive.
    I love it, but it's one of those cars you just love it or hate it, like marmite
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 8Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    I tried to pay a prostitute for a hug, but she turned me down because I'm a huge faggot.
    July 2010
    2,895 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Belgium Show Events Funny x 112Disagree x 5Dumb x 2Agree x 2Informative x 1Winner x 1Optimistic x 1 (list)