1. Post #161
    October 2008
    1,535 Posts
    mayb e its just me but the ford flex is like one of the only new SUVs that I like anymore

save land/range rovers
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Anonymous Proxy Show Events Agree Agree x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #162
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,054 Posts
    Believe it or not, it's the new Nazca.

Si Senor.

It has a mexistache
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

3. Post #163
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,033 Posts
    Seriously it looks like a bath tub
    Your face looks like a bath tub
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #164
    April 2010
    830 Posts
    Believe it or not, it's the new Nazca.

:flashfap:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Brazil Show Events

5. Post #165

Ford Flex

I don't get what it is, cars are looking shittier and shittier now. I don't get why all the minivans and SUVs suddenly got really boxy again, except this time it's the shitty kind of boxy, not the kinda good kind of the '80s and '90s SUVs and minivans.

I find it sad that the Flex was supposed to be the replacement for the Windstar/Freestar from Ford. I think I'll keep my 8 year old Windstar, TYVM.
    You honestly think that looks worse than this:

?

You crazy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

6. Post #166
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts
    Chrome just gave me a red flag for opening this topic. Apparently someone linked something from bmwblog or some shit and it's "known malware". Silly chrome. OR SHOULD WE RUN TO THE HILLS?! OH GOD D:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #167
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    8,823 Posts
    Chrome just gave me a red flag for opening this topic. Apparently someone linked something from bmwblog or some shit and it's "known malware". Silly chrome. OR SHOULD WE RUN TO THE HILLS?! OH GOD D:
    its very dangerous i dont think you should be here anymore it's too unsafe leave before its too late
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

8. Post #168
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts
    Oh no i thing i got an virus

Edited:

Content:

Why did this replace the Neon? Even the weird AMC-team designed Neon looked better than this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 10Agree Agree x 2 (list)

9. Post #169
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    8,823 Posts

liking the content
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

10. Post #170
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    11,596 Posts
    just about anything from here:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree x 21Agree x 6Dumb x 5Optimistic x 2Funny x 2Informative x 1 (list)

11. Post #171
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts

liking the content
    Whoops, fixed. Sorry bro.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

12. Post #172
    just about anything from here:

I really don't understand the Japanese car hate squad in this section. I'm by no means a Japanese car fanboy, but I still see it - why aren't you guys happy just talking about your own favorite cars without shitting on what everyone else likes?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

13. Post #173
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    735 Posts
    I really don't understand the Japanese car hate squad in this section. I'm by no means a Japanese car fanboy, but I still see it - why aren't you guys happy just talking about your own favorite cars without shitting on what everyone else likes?
    You realize you are on Facepunch, right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Zing Zing x 6Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 2 (list)

14. Post #174
    Volkswagen and Cigar Aficionado
    October 2006
    2,849 Posts

The Hunchback of Nippon Dame.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Late Late x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #175
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    2,593 Posts
    Most of the time it's the kinda people that think their bag of shit trucks (which can't even go offroad lol) should be driven worldwide.

And who are obsessed with their wives, sisters and mothers. Who all happen to be the same person.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Agree Agree x 6Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

16. Post #176
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    1,058 Posts
    Most of the time it's the kinda people that think their bag of shit trucks (which can't even go offroad lol) should be driven worldwide.

And who are obsessed with their wives, sisters and mothers. Who all happen to be the same person.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Portugal Show Events Winner x 25Funny x 3Agree x 2Friendly x 1Zing x 1 (list)

17. Post #177
    ASK ME ABOUT MY BEN FOLDS FETISH
    April 2010
    6,616 Posts

The Hunchback of Nippon Dame.
    :colbert:

=
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 12Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #178
    January 2011
    213 Posts
    Kia Soul. You know what it looks like.

19. Post #179
    November 2010
    345 Posts

Edited:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 61Funny Funny x 9Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

20. Post #180
    October 2009
    5,060 Posts
    i find it kinda funny to see people squirm when i say i dislike japano cars, but when i say it im serious
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

21. Post #181
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,054 Posts
    i find it kinda funny to see people squirm when i say i dislike japano cars, but when i say it im serious
    Give your reason. I hate Chinese cars, but that's because they are unsafe, cheaply made, unreliable, and all copies of another brand. Japanese cars are none of that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

22. Post #182
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    7,023 Posts
    You honestly think that looks worse than this:

?

You crazy.
    I do, but it could be because we've had one for the last 8 years and I'm biased. Either way, everyone has a different opinion.

I don't oppose boxy entirely, one of my favourite minivans is the Ford Aerostar
    (again, nostalgia plays a part in this), I just don't like what they've been doing with it recently.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

23. Post #183
    I do, but it could be because we've had one for the last 8 years and I'm biased. Either way, everyone has a different opinion.

I don't oppose boxy entirely, one of my favourite minivans is the Ford Aerostar
    (again, nostalgia plays a part in this), I just don't like what they've been doing with it recently.
    The Aerostar looks way too narrow - almost top-heavy.

24. Post #184
    October 2009
    5,060 Posts
    Give your reason. I hate Chinese cars, but that's because they are unsafe, cheaply made, unreliable, and all copies of another brand. Japanese cars are none of that.
    Imo they are ugly pieces of shit and i just don't like most of them.

Edited:

then again thats my opinion and you really shouldn't care
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

25. Post #185
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,054 Posts
    Imo they are ugly pieces of shit and i just don't like most of them.

Edited:

then again thats my opinion and you really shouldn't care
    This car is the mark of beauty.

Look at this sexy beast:

And look at that sexy beasts interior, so luxurious with those grey plastics.

I chose GM because they have the least foreign influence. Chrysler is Fiat, and the new Ford cars are all European in design.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

26. Post #186
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,033 Posts
    Since when is Chrysler Fiat and all Ford cars European in design?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

27. Post #187
    October 2009
    5,060 Posts
    This car is the mark of beauty.

Look at this sexy beast:

And look at that sexy beasts interior, so luxurious with those grey plastics.

I chose GM because they have the least foreign influence. Chrysler is Fiat, and the new Ford cars are all European in design.
    so your argument is

All american cars = ugly
    EVERY japanese car = beautiful
    Dodge challenger sure is euro influence
    Fuck me look at that F-250 looks just like a supra, it has tires on it
    :frogdowns:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8Winner Winner x 2 (list)

28. Post #188
    March 2010
    279 Posts

God I hate this thing. It may be fast but it looks horrid.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 42Disagree Disagree x 29Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

29. Post #189
    August 2009
    1,214 Posts

Nope.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12Disagree Disagree x 8 (list)

30. Post #190
    MasterDragon
    May 2009
    6,585 Posts
    All the new volvo's.

I really, really hate the new car's today. Why can't we go back to 90's styles? :smith:
    Take that back :argh:

How can you think these are ugly?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13Disagree Disagree x 5 (list)

31. Post #191
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,054 Posts
    so your argument is

All american cars = ugly
    EVERY japanese car = beautiful
    Dodge challenger sure is euro influence
    Fuck me look at that F-250 looks just like a supra, it has tires on it
    :frogdowns:
    I hate the Supra, it looks cross eyes. I don't think every Japanese car is beautiful, or any of them. But I don't think they are Hideous except for that Orca thing. And I do think all GM cars are ugly, and they are the most American (and Canadian) car company. Ford and Chrysler (now) aren't all cheap plastic. They have some soft stuff too.

And the new Challenger is very European in influence when looking at the suspension and stuff:

"Many Mercedes components were incorporated, including the Mercedes-Benz W220 S-class control arm front suspension, the Mercedes-Benz W210 E-Class 5-link rear suspension, the W5A580 5-speed automatic, the rear differential, and the ESP system."

Every GM car that I find is ugly, every one of them. The Cruze looks like a hotwheel with it's huge rims on a small car. The Corvette looks like a fat guy sat on the front of a Cavalier. They just need to fire all of their designers and take lessons from other companies.

Since when is Chrysler Fiat and all Ford cars European in design?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergio_Marchionne

CEO of Fiat S.p.A.
    CEO of Chrysler Group LLC

United Auto Workers Voluntary Employee Beneficiary Association (63.5%)
    Fiat S.p.A. (25%)

The only company with a higher ownership of Chrysler is the Auto Workers Union.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

32. Post #192
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    7,023 Posts
    I disagree wholeheartedly with your hatred of the GM brand, but respect it as your opinion. I prefer most American cars to foreign ones, and I love the Corvette. There's just something I like about the larger, more spacious American cars in comparison to European and Asian compacts, and I don't like the Ford Fiesta or the Chevy Cruze for the same reason. I also prefer the Corvette to most other luxury or sporty cars in it's price range/style, though I don't really like the first and second generation of Corvettes. It's really something about the way it's designed that draws me to it, and the really old ones had a different design that doesn't draw my eye in the same way.

That's not saying I hate all foreign cars, if Fiat sold their SUV here I wouldn't mind having one, and a lot of the SUVs and trucks from Asian auto manufacturers, as well as some BMWs, most higher-end Mercedes-Benz and a bunch of the cars Volkswagen makes are pretty decent vehicles. It's just, in terms of mid-to-large sedans I prefer American cars mostly, and the only Coupes I actually like are sporty ones.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

33. Post #193
    January 2011
    213 Posts

:wtc:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 21 (list)

34. Post #194
    Volkswagen and Cigar Aficionado
    October 2006
    2,849 Posts

Huh.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 17Winner Winner x 1 (list)

35. Post #195
    Ask Me About My VW Beetle Fetish
    March 2008
    9,886 Posts

Uh the last one is a 1997
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

36. Post #196
    October 2009
    5,060 Posts
    take lessons from other companies.
    But you just said that its apparently bad to ever take knowledge from another country/company.

Edited:

In other words, Ur a faget.

37. Post #197
    May 2010
    3,734 Posts

i LOVE IT HATER OMFGff
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Finland Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

38. Post #198
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    1,302 Posts

850 same design since the 140 just a cinder block with wheels. consumes a fuckton of fuel and still has no efficient power. heavy cars and mostly just small engines.

on the other hand, the new S60R's are quite nice, I love them, tho I never want to own one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

39. Post #199
    MasterDragon
    May 2009
    6,585 Posts
    850 same design since the 140 just a cinder block with wheels. consumes a fuckton of fuel and still has no efficient power. heavy cars and mostly just small engines.

on the other hand, the new S60R's are quite nice, I love them, tho I never want to own one.
    They arent powerful, except for the 850 Turbo and the S60R and the 242 Turbo in some cases, but they are quite efficent. I get great gas mileage in my 240. also the 240 series is light, 1300kg stock which is lighter than quite a few sports cars and sedans...

40. Post #200
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    1,302 Posts
    They arent powerful, except for the 850 Turbo and the S60R and the 242 Turbo in some cases, but they are quite efficent. I get great gas mileage in my 240. also the 240 series is light, 1300kg stock which is lighter than quite a few sports cars and sedans...
    242 turbo is one of my dream cars actually, but still i find that they had lack of styling back then, they went with that block shape for a long time,

the amazon and the PV series was great cars
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)