1. Post #641
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    3,948 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)

2. Post #642
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    4,529 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

3. Post #643
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts

:P
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 17Funny Funny x 10 (list)

4. Post #644
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    2,758 Posts
    Although to me, the Cruze looks like a hotwheel. It has really weird proportions.
    WOW just when i thought you couldnt get any worse you have an OPINION about a CAR

stop nit picking!!!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 6Zing Zing x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #645
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,054 Posts
    Dude, you bitch about some small piece of plastic that people wouldn't normally notice unless someone points it out, or they are an inch away. You act like the smallest feature is a design and engineering disaster.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #646
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    2,758 Posts
    Dude, you bitch about some small piece of plastic that people wouldn't normally notice unless someone points it out, or they are an inch away. You act like the smallest feature is a design and engineering disaster.
    Dude, you bitch about some small proportion issue that people wouldn't normally notice unless someone points it out, or they really look at it for a long time. You act like the smallest proportional issue is a design and engineering disaster.

Edited:

my point is this: everyone here needs to stop FUCKING BITCHING at people for having opinions. I agree with you about the Cruze proportions. Every time I post my opinion about something I get 8,000 dumb ratings and a 3 page flamewar involving TheMourge and hoodoo. Then they get so buttmad they look through my post history and rate every single post dumb. My point about the triangle of black plastic is that it's sloppy and it's part of the trend of making cars look more and more like minivans by moving the windshield forward. The A-pillar on a sedan should terminate at the corner of the door, not slightly ahead of it with some little triangular piece stuck in there because they drew the line in the wrong place. It's a proportional issue just the same as the Cruze looking like a hot wheels car. If my opinion about a car someone else designed gets you that buttmad you've got problems.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Informative Informative x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #647
    Needs more suspension.
    Dennab
    February 2006
    4,484 Posts
    honestly, put them on your ignore list- they don't know anything about car design, just "cool car dude!!"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

8. Post #648
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    2,758 Posts
    honestly, put them on your ignore list- they don't know anything about car design, just "cool car dude!!"
    hoodoo claims he put me on his ignore list but he still rates all my posts dumb
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 8Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #649
    Needs more suspension.
    Dennab
    February 2006
    4,484 Posts
    he can't see any of your posts if you're ignored, what a retard

angry boy rating dumb because he doesn't have any ammo to back up his idiotic statements

Edited:

this is pretty fugly

entire car looks like it was a hot wheels made out of a mold or rockstar games designed it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 14Agree Agree x 8Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #650
    Dennab
    December 2009
    1,739 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 2 (list)

11. Post #651
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,033 Posts
    *How about 7 dollars, a piece of paper that's been through the wash, and a rusty paperclip.* Figure that'll cover it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #652
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts
    It's not a bad car, the wheels and roof rack can be removed. :|

It's too bad he riced it out like that... The euro rear bumper is worth some money. Unfortunately, it's a D15B2 and auto so it's pretty much worth about a grand tops, if the interior is in excellent shape.

I wish I could have it though. I'd slap some steelies on it, pop that roof rack off, slap in a manual tranny and probably sell it to my friend who is looking for a clean 4 door EF.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #653
    Dennab
    December 2009
    1,739 Posts
    It's not a bad car, the wheels and roof rack can be removed. :|

It's too bad he riced it out like that... The euro rear bumper is worth some money. Unfortunately, it's a D15B2 and auto so it's pretty much worth about a grand tops, if the interior is in excellent shape.

I wish I could have it though. I'd slap some steelies on it, pop that roof rack off, slap in a manual tranny and probably sell it to my friend who is looking for a clean 4 door EF.
    Yeah except your forgetting the fact the 9 of 10 ricers like that one are driven by mexicans. In other words, the engine had its oil changed about..... 50,000 miles ago.

No really, it's an ugly piece of shit. The springs are cut, its got a birdcage on top of it, and it has red hubcaps. It's ugly, even if it is a civic (which automatically means its perfect in every way in bradly terms).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #654
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    2,758 Posts
    Yeah except your forgetting the fact the 9 of 10 ricers like that one are driven by mexicans. In other words, the engine had its oil changed about..... 50,000 miles ago.

No really, it's an ugly piece of shit. The springs are cut, its got a birdcage on top of it, and it has red hubcaps. It's ugly, even if it is a civic (which automatically means its perfect in every way in bradly terms).
    wow its EXTREM TUNNING you wouldnt understand ur not a RACER DRIVER
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #655
    August 2009
    1,214 Posts

ya
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Winner Winner x 2 (list)

16. Post #656
    Needs more suspension.
    Dennab
    February 2006
    4,484 Posts
    dat ass
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

17. Post #657
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts

Oh yeah, refer to that last post where I said it was perfect in every way.

This is also coming from the guy who thinks VTEC is "Electronic switching between 8 valves and 16 valves", IIRC.

Edited:

wut is that a roadmaster

Poor car
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

18. Post #658
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    4,529 Posts
    If it weren't for the lowered suspension and the too-huge (IMO) rims, that picture would look good. I don't care for the neons he has on the car, but I like the paintjob
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4Agree Agree x 2 (list)

19. Post #659
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts
    I wish he would have kept it solid blue ;__; Other than that I completely agree with you.

20. Post #660
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,033 Posts
    I could also see it being all black with flat black torque thrusts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

21. Post #661
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,054 Posts
    Dude, you bitch about some small proportion issue that people wouldn't normally notice unless someone points it out, or they really look at it for a long time. You act like the smallest proportional issue is a design and engineering disaster.

Edited:

my point is this: everyone here needs to stop FUCKING BITCHING at people for having opinions. I agree with you about the Cruze proportions. Every time I post my opinion about something I get 8,000 dumb ratings and a 3 page flamewar involving TheMourge and hoodoo. Then they get so buttmad they look through my post history and rate every single post dumb. My point about the triangle of black plastic is that it's sloppy and it's part of the trend of making cars look more and more like minivans by moving the windshield forward. The A-pillar on a sedan should terminate at the corner of the door, not slightly ahead of it with some little triangular piece stuck in there because they drew the line in the wrong place. It's a proportional issue just the same as the Cruze looking like a hot wheels car. If my opinion about a car someone else designed gets you that buttmad you've got problems.
    Okay, Okay. I'll be nice. I thought you were just trying to aggravate me, so I tried to get back with that.

22. Post #662
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    2,758 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 6Informative Informative x 1 (list)

23. Post #663
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts

I'd have to agree, those are horrible looking cars.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #664
    August 2009
    1,214 Posts
    I hate the new CR-V because of it's derpy face, and because almost everyone that drives one is a soccer mom. Colada probably hates the car only because of the tiny triangle in front of the mirror that "makes him rage with the power of a thousand suns."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Agree Agree x 4 (list)

25. Post #665
    Ask Me About My VW Beetle Fetish
    March 2008
    10,050 Posts
    I hate it for both the stupid plastic piece and because the front looks like this:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 6Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

26. Post #666
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    2,758 Posts
    I hate the new CR-V it because of it's derpy face, and because almost everyone that drives one is a soccer mom. Colada probably hates the car only because of the tiny triangle in front of the mirror that "makes him rage with the power of a thousand suns."
    no, the entire car is fucking ugly and disproportionate, it's a clusterfuck of random lines and trim pieces with a derpy face
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

27. Post #667
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    1,254 Posts
    I hate it for both the stupid plastic piece and because the front looks like this:

How dare you, pugs are the most awesome dog races out there

Having a ugly dog or car can be cool
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

28. Post #668
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    1,177 Posts
    This portion wouldn't be so fucking terrible if the window followed the shape of the roof, and the bumper sticks out like a stupid shelf.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

29. Post #669
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    2,758 Posts
    The whole back end is a bottom-heavy frumpy mess

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

30. Post #670
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    8,954 Posts
    The whole back end is a bottom-heavy frumpy mess

it has pouting lips
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

31. Post #671
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    2,758 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 12Winner Winner x 1 (list)

32. Post #672
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    2,233 Posts
    has the Chevrolet HHR been posted yet?

33. Post #673
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    2,758 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

34. Post #674
    Dennab
    December 2009
    1,739 Posts

That's the same one you posted last time faggot. :<
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

35. Post #675
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    3,610 Posts
    It's like someone took a PT Cruiser and tried to make a half-assed SUV out of it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

36. Post #676
    Dennab
    July 2009
    7,650 Posts
    It's like someone took a PT Cruiser and tried to make a half-assed SUV out of it.
    I always say that to my dad and he always gets mad at me and says it doesn't.
    Yeah okay that piece of shit doesn't look like a PT Cruiser, nope not at all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

37. Post #677
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    4,443 Posts

And this is why Nissan sucks now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Funny Funny x 3 (list)

38. Post #678
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

39. Post #679
    February 2010
    10,168 Posts
    What the fuck is that and why does it have the Mustang logo?

Oh god, don't tell me that this is the... Fuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Ukraine Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

40. Post #680
    August 2009
    1,214 Posts
    What the fuck is that and why does it have the Mustang logo?

Oh god, don't tell me that this is the... Fuck.
    Relax, it's just a concept. You will never see it on the road.