1. Post #1561
    Dip
    June 2009
    1,042 Posts
    I don't like the old 300, but the new one is a really good looking car IMO. It has a very nice interior, and they made it look like a $80,000 car despite being only half that.

Lancia version, but it's exactly the same in every way except the badge.

I'd never buy one due to Chrysler's reputation for never lasting past 100,000 miles without everything breaking, but at least their cars are at least looking less like formless blobs or cheaply bent metal panels in the case of Dodge.
    But Lancia's reputation for rust?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

2. Post #1562
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    4,406 Posts
    But Lancia's reputation for rust?
    It's a Chrysler, so it will have a reputation for the transmissions spontaneously exploding, not rust.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

3. Post #1563
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    2,254 Posts
    Trying so hard.

Just to clear things up, I was saying that the Sebring was trying hard to be his majesty. 2g Eclipses are some of the sexiest cars to ever roll on the Earth.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 7Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #1564
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    3,536 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #1565
    GOLF WANG
    August 2006
    7,597 Posts
    I think of Mormons when I see that, don't know why.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #1566
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    2,233 Posts
    It crashes door to door?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #1567
    October 2007
    236 Posts
    Parents almost got this when I was younger. They thought it was terrible and got the Explorer instead.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #1568
    Dennab
    December 2009
    1,739 Posts
    I think of Mormons when I see that, don't know why.
    I think its because Taurus's, like Mormons, are still around even though nobody can stand them they don't make much sense.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

9. Post #1569
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    2,247 Posts
    I think its because Taurus's, like Mormons, are still around even though nobody can stand them they don't make much sense.
    Taurus SHO.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

10. Post #1570
    October 2007
    236 Posts

This is the Brilliance BS6. Just awful looking with that grille. It's dangerous as well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

11. Post #1571
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    3,536 Posts
    The grille isn't the best, but it's not awful. the whole vehicle by itself isn't that bad, either. Definitely not as bad as some of the other stuff's been posted here
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

12. Post #1572
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    2,757 Posts

This is the Brilliance BS6. Just awful looking with that grille. It's dangerous as well.
    It's boring but I wouldn't call it awful.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #1573
    What happens when a Malaysian tries to make a Ute.

The proton Jumbuck (or Arena).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5 (list)

14. Post #1574
    Bus Driver
    December 2009
    7,924 Posts

Reminds me of:

The front end does anyway.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

15. Post #1575
    Dennab
    December 2009
    1,739 Posts

I actually like it. I wouldn't mind having that car.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3Agree Agree x 3 (list)

16. Post #1576
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    5,665 Posts

looks like a ford falcon
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

17. Post #1577
    Dip
    June 2009
    1,042 Posts

It seems unfair to judge a Chinese car on looks. Everyone knows that some other manufacturer designed those looks first.

In this case, Lancia.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

18. Post #1578
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    1,687 Posts

Massive arse.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

19. Post #1579
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    2,443 Posts

Massive arse.
    Well-shaped arse, though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

20. Post #1580
    Dennab
    December 2009
    1,739 Posts
    It would be if they didn't put the brake lights all the way at the top.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

21. Post #1581
    Ask Me About My VW Beetle Fetish
    March 2008
    9,899 Posts
    Red-Honda-FCX-Concept-SUV.jpg
    Concept-SUV.jpg
    SUV

:|
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

22. Post #1582
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    1,687 Posts
    Trust me, it isn't.
    Also, angriest car of Bologna Motor Show:
    Ford has a great dental plan.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

23. Post #1583
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    2,233 Posts

Massive arse.
    I dont know what it is with everybody making high-ass back ends but I can imagine the blind spots would be awful. That and everybody is trying to look like the prius with that ugly ass split rear window look (they put the lights where the bottom half of the window would be)

24. Post #1584
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    4,406 Posts
    I dont know what it is with everybody making high-ass back ends but I can imagine the blind spots would be awful. That and everybody is trying to look like the prius with that ugly ass split rear window look (they put the lights where the bottom half of the window would be)
    They do it because it's very aerodynamic compared to flat cutoffs like on wagons or the 3 box design of sedans.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

25. Post #1585
    Ask Me About My VW Beetle Fetish
    March 2008
    9,899 Posts
    I rather want to be able to see backwards than having loads of aerodynamics anytime
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

26. Post #1586
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    2,443 Posts
    I rather want to be able to see backwards than having loads of aerodynamics anytime
    What if it had rear-view cameras?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

27. Post #1587
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    2,233 Posts
    What if it had rear-view cameras?
    not the same, those have their blind spots too. (Im used to driving a truck with 2 small pillars in the rear so I have a great view of my sides and back so I can merge easily from mostly any angle.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

28. Post #1588
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    2,443 Posts
    not the same, those have their blind spots too. (Im used to driving a truck with 2 small pillars in the rear so I have a great view of my sides and back so I can merge easily from mostly any angle.
    If a car had cameras showing 360 degrees around the car, would blind-spots make any difference?

29. Post #1589
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    4,406 Posts
    If a car had cameras showing 360 degrees around the car, would blind-spots make any difference?
    Cameras have their own set of issues. My dad's truck has a back-up camera, but the fish-eye lens makes it very difficult to tell how far away stuff is. Tiny drops can get on the lens of the camera and render the thing a blurry mess.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

30. Post #1590
    December 2009
    2,171 Posts

Just why...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

31. Post #1591
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    5,665 Posts

Massive arse.
    i hate how all these new ecoboxes have these tiny little wheels that dont fit the mud guard
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #1592

Just why...
    Because the original is not big and silly enough.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #1593
    Dip
    June 2009
    1,042 Posts

Just why...
    I like this!
    But I agree, it is tasteless.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #1594
    Dennab
    December 2009
    1,739 Posts
    i hate how all these new ecoboxes have these tiny little wheels that dont fit the mud guard
    Trust me, there have been much, much worse examples than that car.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Funny Funny x 2 (list)

35. Post #1595
    May 2009
    2,785 Posts

IT'S A BLODDY BOAT
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

36. Post #1596
    Wait... so if I write anything here, it's going to show up under my name?
    December 2009
    7,225 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 10Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #1597
    Bus Driver
    December 2009
    7,924 Posts
    Trust me, there have been much, much worse examples than that car.
    Are those really 14" tires? Because my car has 14" tires, and even they don't look that tiny.

38. Post #1598
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts
    Get out of this forum you terrible person.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

39. Post #1599
    GOLF WANG
    August 2006
    7,597 Posts
    yo the page is snowing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

40. Post #1600
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,033 Posts

Just why...
    Because now he's catering to rich people and making hundreds of thousands of dollars. That's why.