NEO 卐 NAZI HERO <3
    September 2009
    3,942 Posts
    Yeah that website is pretty good, too bad I have no monies for it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

2. Post #322
    August 2009
    1,263 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #323
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,445 Posts
    Lol it uses MP-40 mags, thats gonna look SOOO wrong.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #324
    June 2010
    6,357 Posts
    Lol it uses MP-40 mags, thats gonna look SOOO wrong.
    (the real one uses MP40 mags)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

5. Post #325
    December 2009
    13,324 Posts
    Lee Enfield, fucking want.
    http://www.shootnscoot.co.uk/smle
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

6. Post #326
    not retarded or something
    July 2008
    6,140 Posts
    Holy shit yea.

7. Post #327
    August 2009
    1,263 Posts
    The MP18/II (or MP28) did at least. I'm not quite sure if the MP18/I used the same manufacture of mags. Nonetheless, the magazines look extremely similar if not the same.

(Unless we are talking about the fucktarded drum magazines)

8. Post #328
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    3,352 Posts
    either
    http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=3065
    or
    http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=3052

To get rid of the wobbly one thats currently on my m16. But they nearly cost as much as the gun itself

9. Post #329
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,445 Posts
    (The real one uses luger snail mags. The one that you are thinking of was used in incredibly limited numbers and only by police forces, so it never saw combat [unless you consider shooting unarmed Jews combat] and even then still didn't use MP-40 mags. So no, this one will look very wrong with 99% of impressions.)

Edited:

The MP18/II (or MP28) did at least.
    Like I said, the MP28 saw pretty much no use other than by police forces

Edited:

And even then it didn't actually use MP-40 mags, they looked different.

10. Post #330
    August 2009
    1,263 Posts
    And even then it didn't actually use MP-40 mags, they looked different.
    MP18s produced after 1918 were fed with straight magazines, which was the same magazine originally proposed for the design. The "trommel" snail magazines were destroyed after the Treaty of Versailles.

11. Post #331
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,445 Posts
    MP18s produced after 1918 were fed with straight magazines, which was the same magazine originally proposed for the design.
    My last post posted:
    The one that you are thinking of was used in incredibly limited numbers and only by police forces, so it never saw combat [unless you consider shooting unarmed Jews combat] and even then still didn't use MP-40 mags. So no, this one will look very wrong with 99% of impressions.

12. Post #332
    Oh no, what have I done!
    November 2007
    21,651 Posts
    Well, I'm going to order that AK74 with full stock and slightly different other things once my dad gets home from work tomorrow or today.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

13. Post #333
    August 2009
    1,263 Posts
    Post-war MP18s don't JUST include the MP28, and mind you.

Eh look at this MP18/I! Golly Gee!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

14. Post #334
    November 2009
    2,137 Posts
    What is a decent beginners rifle? I was thinking an SRC M4A1 http://www.geniestuff.co.uk/two-tone...ade-bundle.htm I also want it to be under 150.

15. Post #335
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    11,980 Posts
    AEX has the new shell ejecting M4: http://www.airsoftextreme.com/store/...oducts_id=5365

a weird-ass hopup... probably no upgrades... only 270 fps... and $675 :wtc:

16. Post #336
    November 2007
    1,019 Posts
    That would be a sweet ass movie prop.

17. Post #337
    December 2009
    2,031 Posts
    What is a decent beginners rifle? I was thinking an SRC M4A1 http://www.geniestuff.co.uk/two-tone...ade-bundle.htm I also want it to be under 150.
    I wouldn't get it from geniestuff, I don't know anything about them but they don't look too great.
    http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/ try these, good service, and from the link I take it you need two tone, well they do it for free. If you want an M4, I'd say G&G, ICS or Classic Army are your best bet.
    In my opinion, get a G&G combat machine, and spend the rest on battery/charger and stuffs.

18. Post #338
    PAST TENSE DIG
    October 2007
    7,663 Posts
    G&G Combat Machine, great beginner's rifle.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

19. Post #339
    December 2009
    2,031 Posts
    AEX has the new shell ejecting M4: http://www.airsoftextreme.com/store/...oducts_id=5365

a weird-ass hopup... probably no upgrades... only 270 fps... and $675 :wtc:
    In the UK getting pulled over with a two tone is bad enough, this would be fun explaining "Well Officer, you put the BBs in the shell, and shoot as you would a normal gun, but a BB comes out, and the shell is ejected"
    "Get in the police car"

But really, I would only get that if I was rich as fuck, and I would show off. I don't see any practicality in it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

20. Post #340
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    669 Posts
    But really, I would only get that if I was rich as fuck, and I would show off. I don't see any practicality in it.
    Likewise, but it can run without ejecting shells, but I don't know if the mags for running without that are standard or proprietary.

Still, the new RealSword AR looks sweet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #341
    PAST TENSE DIG
    October 2007
    7,663 Posts
    http://www.ebairsoft.com/cordura-rrv...ed-p-2410.html
    I'm thinking about getting that and CADPAT next.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

22. Post #342
    December 2009
    13,324 Posts
    http://www.ebairsoft.com/cordura-rrv...ed-p-2410.html
    I'm thinking about getting that and CADPAT next.
    If you want to make a CADPAT loadout you should make a CSOR loadout. I can't really tell what kind of vest they use though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

23. Post #343
    PAST TENSE DIG
    October 2007
    7,663 Posts
    I was thinking of maybe making a canadian loadout eventually, but I don't know jack shit about Canada's military, other than their camo is boss, and some misc. shit i've learned from you canadians who post on here

24. Post #344
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    418 Posts
    A while back when it first showed up, I think we agreed that it's the way it is because getting a real gun in Japan is pretty much impossible, so they created this model to do all those things (including jamming, apparently).

25. Post #345
    December 2009
    13,324 Posts
    I was thinking of maybe making a canadian loadout eventually, but I don't know jack shit about Canada's military, other than their camo is boss, and some misc. shit i've learned from you canadians who post on here
    Then CSOR or JTF2 is probably want you want because they're generic tacticool SF but with CADPAT. You don't want to do infantry unless you don't mind buying a $400 MOLLE rig because the issue vest sucks so much.

26. Post #346
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    12,424 Posts
    issue vest sucks so much.
    I would like to stress this point. All the army guys I play with complain about them.

27. Post #347
    PAST TENSE DIG
    October 2007
    7,663 Posts
    I saw the vests somewhere on the internet and just about had a heart attack

28. Post #348
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    11,980 Posts
    guys... i....

couldn't resist and got a kwa m16 which I'm going put a elcan for 1337 danish

Edited:

and I got a bayonet

Edited:

In the UK getting pulled over with a two tone is bad enough, this would be fun explaining "Well Officer, you put the BBs in the shell, and shoot as you would a normal gun, but a BB comes out, and the shell is ejected"
    "Get in the police car"

Oh god that reminds me, went to AEX today and the M4 was dead on arrival

and they had a MG42 AEG and M1919 .30 cal AEG :pcgaming:

Edited:

Here's a picture:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

29. Post #349
    April 2009
    1,235 Posts
    Still, the new RealSword AR looks sweet.
    I'm tempted to start saving my coffers for one of those right now. Don't know how much it'll cost but still when I saw the video on Redwolf's youtube channel about it I was very jelly as Real Sword are known for making some, if not the best AK variants available so if anyone can make an AR variant that'll stand out from the sea of AR's available it them.

30. Post #350
    November 2009
    2,137 Posts
    I wouldn't get it from geniestuff, I don't know anything about them but they don't look too great.
    http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/ try these, good service, and from the link I take it you need two tone, well they do it for free. If you want an M4, I'd say G&G, ICS or Classic Army are your best bet.
    In my opinion, get a G&G combat machine, and spend the rest on battery/charger and stuffs.
    Do they do a good job of the gun painting?
    The CM16 Carbine looks great http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=5645
    And its this battery yeah? http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=5790
    Also with the free skirmish voucher can I get a free day at Ground Zero Woodland?

31. Post #351
    December 2009
    2,031 Posts
    Do they do a good job of the gun painting?
    The CM16 Carbine looks great http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=5645
    And its this battery yeah? http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=5790
    Also with the free skirmish voucher can I get a free day at Ground Zero Woodland?
    I've never got a two tone from them or seen anyone with one. But I'm pretty sure they'll do a good job, they are a good site in terms of customer care.
    Yeah that's the gun I'd get if I were you.
    That battery should be okay, get a charger too.
    If you go to the site, or live near you may as well get it, personally I live quite far away from there, but I'd probably just get one anyway for the sake of it in case I fancy a trip there in the future, or send it to someone.

32. Post #352
    November 2009
    2,137 Posts
    I've never got a two tone from them or seen anyone with one. But I'm pretty sure they'll do a good job, they are a good site in terms of customer care.
    Yeah that's the gun I'd get if I were you.
    That battery should be okay, get a charger too.
    If you go to the site, or live near you may as well get it, personally I live quite far away from there, but I'd probably just get one anyway for the sake of it in case I fancy a trip there in the future, or send it to someone.
    I live 20 minutes away from Ground Zero Woodland so it is no problem for me. Thanks for the help!

33. Post #353
    December 2009
    2,031 Posts
    I live 20 minutes away from Ground Zero Woodland so it is no problem for me. Thanks for the help!
    Ahh, lucky
    Enjoy your sexy gun.

34. Post #354
    April 2009
    1,235 Posts
    I went to the Ground Zero Weekender last year and all I can say is that it's f&*king huge.

35. Post #355
    March 2011
    1,075 Posts
    I went to the Ground Zero Weekender last year and all I can say is that it's f&*king huge.
    Don't censor your own comments. It's fucking stupid.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

36. Post #356
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,757 Posts
    Buying an ACM M500 off my friend for $110. Gonna rape it up next time I go to CQB City.

Probably going to be my next money pit too if I decided to start adding RS accessories.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

37. Post #357
    April 2009
    1,235 Posts
    Don't censor your own comments. It's fucking stupid.
    It's a force of habit as some of the other forums I visit you need to watch the language you use or the mods can bring down to ban hammer on you for using foul language.

38. Post #358
    November 2009
    2,137 Posts
    Ahh, lucky
    Enjoy your sexy gun.
    I will, also what are M100 spring and bushings and do they make a difference?

39. Post #359
    August 2009
    6,180 Posts
    Buying an ACM M500 off my friend for $110. Gonna rape it up next time I go to CQB City.

Probably going to be my next money pit too if I decided to start adding RS accessories.
    What.

40. Post #360
    >implications unpleasant
    June 2008
    10,996 Posts
    US MARINE / SWAT / ARMY PASGT Combat Military Replica Helmet Black
    60/40 Cotton Poly Twill BDU Jacket (Size: L) - City Camo
    B.D.U. Pants 65/35 (Size: M) - City Camo
    Matrix Full Metal 300rd Airsoft AEG Hi-Cap Mag For M4 / M16 / L85 Series Airsoft AEG (Black) x2
    Matrix 5000 ROUND AIRSOFT 6MM HIGH GRADE 0.25 GRAM BBS. (Black)
    *****Tactical Single M4 / M16 Magazine Pouch by Pantac / Phantom / Condor - (Black) x3
    KJW Full Metal Custom 1911 Tactical HI-CAPA Gas / CO2 Blowback (Black)
    Condor G.I. Type Panama Sole Jungle Boots - Black
    Matrix Special Forces Neoprene Tactical Gloves (Half Finger)
    Adjustable Nylon BDU Belt - Black
    *****-I already have one and I'm barely able to stuff 2 mags in one so I figured get 3 more since I'll have 4 mags to make it easier to fit.